The stupid hypocritical liberal twit on BSNBC just said Hillary has accomplished a lot more than....

Compared to Rubio, she certainly has more experience. I get that it wouldn't matter how much experience that might be to you, so I won't bother arguing the point. But Rubio does not have sufficient experience for the job of President, IMO. So in an election between Clinton and Rubio, I would go with Clinton. Just as in the election between McCain and Obama, I went with McCain.
She has the experience to let four Americans get murdered, and then lie about it. You think she can keep us all safe?

As compared to Rubio? Certainly.

[
Now, here you are all of a sudden claiming how much experience means. You fucking morons.

lol, you people argued that Sarah Palin's executive experience proved she was more qualified than Obama.

Now suddenly experience is a foreign word to you?

Who are you trying to kid, exactly?

[
Now, here you are all of a sudden claiming how much experience means. You fucking morons.

lol, you people argued that Sarah Palin's executive experience proved she was more qualified than Obama.

Now suddenly experience is a foreign word to you?

Who are you trying to kid, exactly?
Because to the brain-dead right, being able to see Russia from Alaska constitutes foreign policy experience but travelling to over 100 countries as America's top diplomat doesn't. :dunno:

Forum List

Back