Why Hillary will win in 2016

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Hillary will win in 2016 because she is a proven leader. She has what it takes to conduct foreign policy, and it show in this clip being under fire in wars abroad. Hillary is what we need in 2016!

In the wake of liars like Brian Williams who lost his job for lies about being under fire, it's nice to see someone who actually tells the truth for a change.

Hillary will win in 2016 because (Choose one)

1. Liberal Media
2. Low information voters
3. Free stuff
4. Cheating at the polls
5. She is a woman
6. The Republican was not Conservative enough

Now, I know Republicans will use all these excuses. But what will be their main whine?

1. Liberal Media
3. Free stuff
4. Cheating at the polls
5. She is a woman

Now, I know Republicans will use all these excuses. But what will be their main whine?

What does it matter?

1. Liberal Media
3. Free stuff
4. Cheating at the polls
5. She is a woman

7. We let the Democrats elect our candidate to run against her.

bidenknee.jpg

But what about me? Doesn't anyone talk about me being president?

1. Liberal Media
3. Free stuff
4. Cheating at the polls
5. She is a woman

7. We let the Democrats elect our candidate to run against her.

8. Booooooosh!

Hillary will win in 2016 because she is a proven leader. She has what it takes to conduct foreign policy, and it show in this clip being under fire in wars abroad. Hillary is what we need in 2016!

In the wake of liars like Brian Williams who lost his job for lies about being under fire, it's nice to see someone who actually tells the truth for a change.

Thanks. I needed that laugh this morning. I see that you've bought into the campaign hype and rhetoric already. But, don't feel bad, millions are just as caught up in this circus as you are. I really look forward to the campaign season each election cycle, just to read and hear all the people engage in "my dad can beat your dad" conversations and debates. It's really entertaining to listen to the Democrats challenge the Republicans, and vice versa. Those of us that really know and understand the game, how it's played, and the end results even before the first vote is cast, get a real thrill from the various comments and verbal wars between Democrats and Republican supporters. And, it's even a bigger thrill to listen to all the complaints for the four years following election day. Are you ready for more "hope and change"? Will you be greatly disappointed if we experience another four years like the previous 50 to 60 years? What exactly do you expect to happen following election day 2016?

hillary will likely win because reps will nominate an establishment liberal candidate like bush or rubio and millions of us will sit home once again. reps have 1 chance and that is if the economy collapses in 2016

hillary will likely win because reps will nominate an establishment liberal candidate like bush or rubio and millions of us will sit home once again. reps have 1 chance and that is if the economy collapses in 2016

1. Liberal Media
3. Free stuff
4. Cheating at the polls
5. She is a woman

Why Hillary will win in 2016it

Because it will be fun watching her to have the power to boss Bill around. This time when she catches him having sex she can have the Secret Service arrest him.

Good times!

Why Hillary will win in 2016it

Because it will be fun watching her to have the power to boss Bill around. This time when she catches him having sex she can have the Secret Service arrest him.

Good times!

I'm voting for Hillary to save some money for the taxpayers.

According to statistics, she should make far less money than previous Presidents before her.

1. Liberal Media
3. Free stuff
4. Cheating at the polls
5. She is a woman

White liberal guilt. Never fails.

How about this?

Hill runs with Jebby as her VP and Jebby runs with Hill as his VP. A win-win for the State.

...and after all, since both parties are aligned, what difference does it make?

How about this?

Hill runs with Jebby as her VP and Jebby runs with Hill as his VP. A win-win for the State.

Interesting....very interesting. I propose that Hillary runs (and of course wins) Names Jeb Bush as VP, Bill as SoS, Chelsea as Speaker of the House, George Bush as Secretary of the interior, Dick Cheney as Head of the CIA, George HW Bush as head of Social Security, And every friend and relative of both families take every seat in Congress and Senate.

Then, we can call ourselves "England"!!!

She is the perfect candidate for the establishment (just as Jeb Bush is for Republicans), hense fears she could turn the Democrats further to the right.

Just as Bill Clinton, Bush Jr, and others fit the bill for the economic and political elites in America.

She will win because she ticks all the invisible boxes, as US elections are often decided well before people get to vote, by corporate donors and lobby groups.

How about this?

Only a scumbag thinks that a War Hero and the Lying Cocksucker in Chief are even remotely similar.

Only a scumbag thinks a truly good and decent man like Mitt Romney and the Lying Cocksucker are in any way kindred spirits.

Only a scumbag thinks that Ronald Reagan and Jimmy the peanut are the same.

Only a scumbag would think that Bill the rapist Clinton and George HW Bush are the on the same page.

Only a scumbag.

Only a scumbag

1. Liberal Media
3. Free stuff
4. Cheating at the polls
5. She is a woman

What does it matter?

We'll be seeing a lot more of this - lifting one line out of context in order to lie about a Democrat.

bidenknee.jpg

But what about me? Doesn't anyone talk about me being president?

And bad photo shops are reeel popular among the low-info types.

IOW, just the same ole same ole.

Forum List

Back