The stupid hypocritical liberal twit on BSNBC just said Hillary has accomplished a lot more than....

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Than Marco Rubio.

Therefore, she is so much more qualified than him, that is not even a debate. Do liberals ever have any control whatsoever over how hypocritical they allow themselves to get?

Other than the FACT that Hillary (named after Edmund Hillary? lol) has accomplished nothing, I am not sure what she is saying. Has to be the worst secretary of state in history. Some how under her watch a new cold war has been started with Russia, our Middle East enemies have been emboldened, all of our allies in the region have been severely weakened.

Let us watch and mockingly laugh shall we?

Brian WIlliams was fired for the exact same thing. Oh and that report was done by CBS News. Just so the morons on the left won't go to the "Faux News" thing.

Just more stuff, and this reported by Olberman. Oh my.

She cannot even claim why she was named. Her false fucking claim she was named after Sir Edmund Hillary was exposed. Maybe her mother called her HEY YOU for her first 4 years before Edmund Hillary climbed Everest.

Wow!!

Than Marco Rubio.

Therefore, she is so much more qualified than him, that is not even a debate. Do liberals ever have any control whatsoever over how hypocritical they allow themselves to get?

Other than the FACT that Hillary (named after Edmund Hillary? lol) has accomplished nothing, I am not sure what she is saying. Has to be the worst secretary of state in history. Some how under her watch a new cold war has been started with Russia, our Middle East enemies have been emboldened, all of our allies in the region have been severely weakened.

Brian WIlliams was fired for the exact same thing. Oh and that report was done by CBS News. Just so the morons on the left won't go to the "Faux News" thing.

She cannot even claim why she was named. Her false fucking claim she was named after Sir Edmund Hillary was exposed. Maybe her mother called her HEY YOU for her first 4 years before Edmund Hillary climbed Everest.

Wow!!

Just curious here. What has any professional politician accomplished that's been positive and long lasting for the citizens, and for this nation as a whole? What accomplishments stand out, that have been a meaningful and positive boost to every single American citizen? Are we richer? Do we have less poverty and homelessness? Do we have an adequate number of self-supporting living wage jobs to meet the demands of our growing work force? What shape is our infrastructure in? Do we have affordable health care and higher education? Do we have fair taxation? Are we presently in astronomical debt? Do we still have corruption and favoritism in government? Do we still have a Lobbyist controlled U.S. Congress? Do we still have a corrupt judicial system of injustice? Do we still have illegal immigration issues? Do we still have soldiers engaged in combat? Are we still import dependent? Do we have cities going bankrupt? Do we have troubled pension funds? What happened to home ownership?

How are we any better today, than we were in 1960?

Well in this day and age being a Career Politician who started her career off the coattails of her hound dog hubby President, I guess is considered an accomplishment . What else is her claim to fame.

Than Marco Rubio.

Wow!!

Wow! I guess you won't be voting for her then.

Hillary was an early investor in the "my husband uses his female intern as his personal humidor" company

Than Marco Rubio.

Wow!!

Just curious here. What has any professional politician accomplished that's been positive and long lasting for the citizens, and for this nation as a whole? What accomplishments stand out, that have been a meaningful and positive boost to every single American citizen? Are we richer? Do we have less poverty and homelessness? Do we have an adequate number of self-supporting living wage jobs to meet the demands of our growing work force? What shape is our infrastructure in? Do we have affordable health care and higher education? Do we have fair taxation? Are we presently in astronomical debt? Do we still have corruption and favoritism in government? Do we still have a Lobbyist controlled U.S. Congress? Do we still have a corrupt judicial system of injustice? Do we still have illegal immigration issues? Do we still have soldiers engaged in combat? Are we still import dependent? Do we have cities going bankrupt? Do we have troubled pension funds? What happened to home ownership?

The US has always done better under liberal/progressive policies. At one time, the Repubs were the liberal party and Dems were conservative. That has changed and now the most conservative (and, therefore anti-American) are Republicans. In recent history, the ones who have done the most for American citizens would be Obama and Bill Clinton.

But as we saw after Clinton, the Repubs work very hard to undo any good done by Dems. They have said they will repeal any and all good works done by Obama.

In fairness, many of the things you mention cannot be changed or controlled by the president.

Compared to Rubio, she certainly has more experience. I get that it wouldn't matter how much experience that might be to you, so I won't bother arguing the point. But Rubio does not have sufficient experience for the job of President, IMO. So in an election between Clinton and Rubio, I would go with Clinton. Just as in the election between McCain and Obama, I went with McCain.

Than Marco Rubio.

Wow!!

The US has always done better under liberal/progressive policies. At one time, the Repubs were the liberal party and Dems were conservative. That has changed and now the most conservative (and, therefore anti-American) are Republicans. In recent history, the ones who have done the most for American citizens would be Obama and Bill Clinton.

But as we saw after Clinton, the Repubs work very hard to undo any good done by Dems. They have said they will repeal any and all good works done by Obama.

In fairness, many of the things you mention cannot be changed or controlled by the president.

The president has the power and authority to call the people together to march on Washington and call Congress out into the street. The president can lead protests and marches a la MLK. The president can expose corruption in government. The president can name names, and appeal to the general public for support in cleaning up politics. The president can do a lot more than play politics with the rest of "The Washington Brotherhood". And, no, we have not had anything accomplished by for many decades now. Can you name anything positive and meaningful that has come out of Washington politics, and that has lasted for all of us to directly benefit from?

Compared to Rubio, she certainly has more experience. I get that it wouldn't matter how much experience that might be to you, so I won't bother arguing the point. But Rubio does not have sufficient experience for the job of President, IMO. So in an election between Clinton and Rubio, I would go with Clinton. Just as in the election between McCain and Obama, I went with McCain.

Name the fucking experience the black man in the white house had over McCain, you fucking unreal double talking sack of shit.

Hillary is a fucking pig and a fucking disgrace. Anyone that just overlooks all of her fucking blatant failures, or claims those fucking failures and her incompetence is what makes her qualified is not worth a fucking thing.

Then again I am communicating with fucking liberals who voted for a president TWICE for no other reason than he is a black man and a democrat. NO OTHER FUCKING REASON.

Now, here you are all of a sudden claiming how much experience means. You fucking morons.

Name the fucking experience the black man in the white house had over McCain, you fucking unreal double talking sack of shit.

Hillary is a fucking pig and a fucking disgrace. Anyone that just overlooks all of her fucking blatant failures, or claims those fucking failures and her incompetence is what makes her qualified is not worth a fucking thing.

Then again I am communicating with fucking liberals who voted for a president TWICE for no other reason than he is a black man and a democrat. NO OTHER FUCKING REASON.

Now, here you are all of a sudden claiming how much experience means. You fucking morons.
I hope that you don't talk to your mother like that. Do you seriously think that you impress folks by your foul mouth? Why not discuss issues in an adult and civil manner? Do you know how? Grow up.

They'll never admit Governor Palin had more Experience than Obama, with her being a Governor of a state.

the poor lib/dems are so such devotees to a party. We should all be damn afraid

Oh dear....you sound angry.

Oh dear....you sound angry.
And I'll add childish and silly. It's pathetic when folks try to impress someone with their foul mouth.

Its nice that you KNOW why people vote for a candidate , do you have super secret powers?
Hopefully you aren't going to have another melt down like yesterday

Treating Anger Disorders Anger Management Treatment Options

You must have missed that the post that you are replying to said they voted for McCain in 2008. You're so angry, you can't even read.

I understand reading is hard for you so I am not upset that you failed to read what I wrote. I get you are special and need special understanding. But what I wrote is I went with McCain, meaning I voted for McCain.

Now you can go outside to play and be sure you wear your helmet. You don't want to hurt any of the brain cells you have left.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back