If liar Rubio is so new how does he differ from 2 old fossils?

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
McCain and Dick Cheney. He follows them in his bloodlust warmongering and he follows McCain down the amnesty road. Does he actually have an original thought in his pointy head? He even copied the democrats idea of targeted tax cuts in his idiotic tax plan

what's to debate?. you already have him pegged as a liar in the title

omg, he followers them in BLOODLUST warmongering.

and he has a pointy head. how old are you. good grief

he isnt Pegged a liar, he is. just look at his amnesty statements when running for the seante and his actions after winning. also, if the liar is so new, tell me how he differs from the 2 elderly fossils, mccain and cheney.

Rubio's tax plan is simply welfare by another name. He wants to transfer wealth to people with kids via the tax code. what it is is simply welfare payments. im of the old school, if you want to have kids then you best be able to pay for them and dont put your hands in my pocket if you cant. Rubio is simply a welfare king.

He is one stupid new conservative. I think some of these GOP's had their brains fried on drugs in college.

i dont think he is a conservative. he is an establishment warmongering big govt liberal.

He has been caught in a few lies and hopefully, more will come out. He's definitely not ready for the big time.

10533103_10153506474036040_9205936736550722047_n_zpsc9bc580a.jpg

He is one stupid new conservative. I think some of these GOP's had their brains fried on drugs in college.

and Obama didn't?
seriously people. This is your criticism for any Republican. With Sarah Palin she was a quitter and stupid in your alls eyes. the hell with the fact she RAN for a Governor of a state and won with an 80% approval.

but for Obama. a community agitator, junior Senator... you claimed he was the most BRILLIANT man who ever walked this earth

But I live in an exceptional country, I live in an exceptional country, where even the son of a bartender and a maid can have the same dreams and the same future as those who come from power and privilege."

Yes lets see that happen today? For a husband to work as a bartender and mother a maid and raise 3 kids, I get so tired of hearing these stories and how he had 100,000 in debt from a student loan. I wish those running would learn "those were the days" instead of this is a land of opportunity, because its not really anymore. Plus he is is a war hawk and wants to get rid of the inheritance tax and lower taxes on the rich, so I've read, and he doesn't believe in climate change, . Talk about ignorance.

But I live in an exceptional country, I live in an exceptional country, where even the son of a bartender and a maid can have the same dreams and the same future as those who come from power and privilege."

Yes lets see that happen today? For a husband to work as a bartender and mother a maid and raise 3 kids, I get so tired of hearing these stories and how he had 100,000 in debt from a student loan. I wish those running would learn "those were the days" instead of this is a land of opportunity, because its not really anymore. Plus he is is a war hawk and wants to get rid of the inheritance tax and lower taxes on the rich, so I've read, and he doesn't believe in climate change, . Talk about ignorance.

so wanting to get RID of taxes for (wealth to be passed onto) our children is now called, ignorant. Everyone believes in stupid CLIMATE CHANGE. anyone who say someone doesn't sounds ignorant. and SHRILL. you are nothing but walking dnc talking point parrot

so wanting to get RID of taxes for (wealth to be passed onto) our children is now called, ignorant. Everyone believes in stupid CLIMATE CHANGE. anyone who say someone doesn't sounds ignorant. and SHRILL. you are nothing but walking dnc talking point parrot

Climate change is real, and I see nothing wrong with taxing inheritance over 500 thousand. Time for the wealthy elites to pay more. This is not the same America during Reagan years and he tripled the national debt . He raised taxes on the poor and lowered them on the wealthiest.
Oh and another war hawk, just what we need. I get so tired of these conservatives yahoos who want to see the poor sleeping in the streets, and lets get rid of the ACA as well. The GOP heads are the parrots and so stupid its unbelievable. another thing, no more charitable tax deductions.

McCain and Dick Cheney. He follows them in his bloodlust warmongering and he follows McCain down the amnesty road. Does he actually have an original thought in his pointy head? He even copied the democrats idea of targeted tax cuts in his idiotic tax plan
He's 41 for one thing.

I don't think you'd ever listen to what he has to say to be honest. You'll wait for MediaMatters to tell you what to think.

what's to debate?. you already have him pegged as a liar in the title

omg, he followers them in BLOODLUST warmongering.

and he has a pointy head. how old are you. good grief

Typical response from the "I get my news from the Daily Show" crowd... and they'll be the first to tell you how they are the smart ones.

Vote OUT this ugly party of Progressive with the like of OBama and Hillary in it..You started with Congress now LETS FINISH it. If you don't LIKE Rubio then vote for another Republican. Bozo would be better than these Progressives/democrats. We've had enough of their name calling like: birthers, truthers, teabaggers and THEIR LIES

SNIP:
Rubio Slams Hillary: 'Architect of Failed Foreign Policy'
"What’s the difference between her and the current administration?”

interview this weekend with Breitbart News, Sen. Marco Rubio, expected to announce his candidacy for president Monday, pulled no punches about his opinion of the former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton— or as he called her, "the architect of failed foreign policy."

Rubio has made clear that he intends to be aggressive in his criticism of the left, regularly calling out President Obama's failures, particularly with regard to Cuba as of late. Like Rand Paul, whose first campaign ad targets Clinton, Rubio took the opportunity in the interview Saturday to slam Clinton's failed "policies of the past":

“What is her agenda going to be?” asked Rubio. “Is she going to be a continuance of what we have now, which is not what the American people want? What’s the difference between her and the current administration?”

“We’re talking about someone who was this architect of failed foreign policy,” said Rubio about Clinton, who was Secretary of State in the Obama administration during a number of national security crises, most notably the September 11, 2012 attack on a U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya that resulted in the deaths of four Americans.

Rubio—whose parents were born in Cuba under the oppressive communist regime—also leveled his criticism at President Barack Obama’s "ridiculous" plan to remove Cuba from the terrorist list, suggesting that Obama seems to be caring more about his "legacy" than good foreign policy:

all of it here:
Rubio Slams Hillary Architect of Failed Foreign Policy Truth Revolt

Climate change is real, and I see nothing wrong with taxing inheritance over 500 thousand. Time for the wealthy elites to pay more. This is not the same America during Reagan years and he tripled the national debt . He raised taxes on the poor and lowered them on the wealthiest.
Oh and another war hawk, just what we need. I get so tired of these conservatives yahoos who want to see the poor sleeping in the streets, and lets get rid of the ACA as well. The GOP heads are the parrots and so stupid its unbelievable. another thing, no more charitable tax deductions.

Climate change really is really real. Honest. It is.

What's causing it is the question. Your demanding that we sacrifice a goat and pray to the god, ManBearPig, won't help anything, however

How about what the person who busted his/her ass to earn that money that you want to STEAL? Think his wishes should be honored? Of course not, you're a dimocrap which means you're a thieving scumbag.

As to people sleeping in the streets -- Look, we can build these people nice new places to live with new carpet, new furniture, new paint, new bathrooms and they STILL shit in the hallways and sell crack on the street corners and kill each other in the streets like their animal cousins do.

There IS no helping them. They are backwards, stupid motherfuckers that we have spent TRILLIONS on to no avail.

Are you one of them that learned to type?

Sounds like it to me

I hate Progressives. Everything obama says is a lie and they dare call Rubio a liar? Hillary has a extensive history of lies, fraud, and corruption that they completely ignore yet those sorry worthless bastards point fingers.

God I hate Progressives.

Forum List

Back