Vivek Ramaswamy wants to know how many 'federal agents' were on the planes that hit the Twin Towers: 'I want the truth about 9/11'

Tunafish

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2023
I am thinking I like this candidate more and more. Asking the tough questions. Americans deserve the truth.

• Vivek Ramaswamy is again raising questions about what happened on September 11, 2001.
  • The GOP contender says it's "legitimate" to ask "how many federal agents" were on the planes.
  • He said the answer is "probably is zero for all I know" but insisted he wants the "truth about 9/11."
Vivek Ramaswamy is once again Just Asking Questions about what happened on 9/11.

In an interview with the Atlantic, the GOP presidential candidate spontaneously turned to the subject during an exchange about whether Americans know the "truth about what really happened" during the January 6 assault on the Capitol.

"I don't know, but we can handle it," said Ramaswamy. "Whatever it is, we can handle it. Government agents. How many government agents were in the field? Right?"

He then pivoted to September 11, 2001, when terrorists hijacked four jetliners and crashed them into the World Trade Center, the Pentagon, and a field near Shanksville, Pennsylvania — killing close to 3,000 people.

"I think it is legitimate to say how many police, how many federal agents, were on the planes that hit the Twin Towers," he said. "Maybe the answer is zero. It probably is zero for all I know, right?"

I am thinking I like this candidate more and more. Asking the tough questions. Americans deserve the truth.

• Vivek Ramaswamy is again raising questions about what happened on September 11, 2001.
  • The GOP contender says it's "legitimate" to ask "how many federal agents" were on the planes.
  • He said the answer is "probably is zero for all I know" but insisted he wants the "truth about 9/11."
Vivek Ramaswamy is once again Just Asking Questions about what happened on 9/11.

In an interview with the Atlantic, the GOP presidential candidate spontaneously turned to the subject during an exchange about whether Americans know the "truth about what really happened" during the January 6 assault on the Capitol.

"I don't know, but we can handle it," said Ramaswamy. "Whatever it is, we can handle it. Government agents. How many government agents were in the field? Right?"

He then pivoted to September 11, 2001, when terrorists hijacked four jetliners and crashed them into the World Trade Center, the Pentagon, and a field near Shanksville, Pennsylvania — killing close to 3,000 people.

"I think it is legitimate to say how many police, how many federal agents, were on the planes that hit the Twin Towers," he said. "Maybe the answer is zero. It probably is zero for all I know, right?"

It's predictable at this point, that he would try to win the conspiracy theory voters in the Republican Party, I saw this coming.

They guy is a plant. He's a spoiler, just like RFK Jr. is to the Democrats.

How many Jews were killed in Oklahoma City in 1995? ... none? ... interesting ...

... just asking questions ...

How many giant tripods did the Nazis report in 1938? ... none? ... that's downright suspicious if you're asking me ...

Shifty Eye Ramaswamy is a crackpot

I think it is legitimate to say how many police, how many federal agents, were on the planes that hit Pearl Harbor. Maybe the answer is zero. It probably is zero for all I know, right?

I don't know, but we can handle it.

Finally the true facts on the 911 conspiracy by federal agents to get revenge on Reagan. The truth on building 7 being pulled will be exposed along with it!

I know J6 is a very emotional day for those that lost family members.
Questioning the events is legitimate.

Forum List

Back