The Structural Core of the Twin Towers was misrepresented to NIST-Obstruction of Justice

Oh no! I got called a "Conspiracy Theorist"! What WILL I do! How can I EVER recover!

It's like when Liberals call you "Racist". They have no arguement and have just thrown in the towel.

Oh noes! That last one went straight through my heart!

Oh the humiliation! Please stop! I beg of you!

NIST used the wrong simulation.

"No they didn't!"

Can't argue with such piercing logic can I?

See? This is like arguing with a sports fan.

"MY team is ALWAYS better than YOUR team". Then they smash you in the head with a beer bottle.

Covert cognitive infiltration often employs mirroring.

By using the mirroring or mimickry described in the training manuals for covert manipulation produced by GCHQ, viewers may be manipulated by a covert group.

How Covert Agents Infiltrate the Internet to Manipulate Deceive and Destroy Reputations - The Intercept

See near the center of the image from the above page.

deception_p11.png

The idea is to dilute the information exposing methods of mass murder used in treason by pushing it off the last, easily accessible page.
It is the easiest thing to do for a large group covertly working together.

Last edited:
Apparently the evidence I am posting is very convincing and dangerous to the conspiracy of concealment of treason being conducted here.

Images from 9/11 itself provide views of the structural core that were not available at any time prior. During construction the exterior steel, used to support concrete forms in the core, mostly concealed it.

panel_4.jpg

The top left image is the Oxford Encyclopedia of Innovation and Technology, already posted, which has a brief description of the concrete core. Published in 1992 I believe.

The bottom right is a rather amazing photo of the very top of WTC 2 just as it is about to crash onto WTC 3, the marriott hotel. As notated the brown material behind the exterior elements is a portion of the corner of the very top of the concrete core.

The concrete was so heavy, and traveling at terminal velocity, that it went all the way to the ground. I remember a photo from a chopper liking down through the hole onto a pile of what appeared to be gravel.

Haven't been able to find that pic again.

Last edited:
Apparently the evidence I am posting is very convincing and dangerous to the conspiracy of concealment of treason being conducted here.

Images from 9/11 itself provide views of the structural core that were not available at any time prior. During construction the exterior steel, used to support concrete forms in the core, mostly concealed it.

panel_4.jpg
The images you posted from 911 show a steel core not a concrete one.

you have to post any evidence that the core was anything but steel

Apparently the evidence I am posting is very convincing and dangerous to the conspiracy of concealment of treason being conducted here...

Obviously you have serious delusions of grandeur and are a danger only to yourself. You now sound exactly like 9/11Handjob.

The only information which exists to misrepresent the core structure of the Twin Towers is images taken of the construction.
Unfortunately for the would be traitors trying to deceive the concerned American public, many of the photos reveal that the steel inside the core area was not structural.

Below, in the annotated panel which was part of the evidence filed with the criminal clerk in 2010 as part of a disclosure of treason under USC title 18, is a photo showing that steel and it is clear by the presence of what is called a "butt plate" on the top of the lage vertical steel in the core area, that the vertical steel cannot be a "core column".

Butt plates are a very weak method of joining columns which for structural purposes must be 100% welded with deep fillet welds in the case of the very think walls of core columns.

The butt plates are very useful for shifting, aligning and plumbing elevator guide rail support steel however. So whenever a guide rail started to have alignment problems, a butt plate was used rather than the usual single pass weld around the box steel which was fastest to employ.

panel_5.jpg

In the top photo the heavy box columns surrounding the core area were called "interior box columns" and were the inner structural wall supporting the floor panels.

The form wood for the concrete core was supported by them. In the photo, immediately behind them is the crane platform, a tool for building the steel structure, which has pockets in it for the heavily trussed crane towers to be raised and lowered.

The concrete core is being built below the crane platform, with its walls on the same basic plane as the vertical sides if the crane platform with it heavy, long diagonal braces. Floors being installed below this phase mostly obscure it from view.

This is why 9/11 pics show the concrete core better than any other photos.

Last edited:
The only information which exists to misrepresent the core structure of the Twin Towers is images taken of the construction.
Unfortunately for the would be traitors trying to deceive the concerned American public, many of the photos reveal that the steel inside the core area was not structural.

Below, in the annotated panel which was part of the evidence filed with the criminal clerk in 2010 as part of a disclosure of treason under USC title 18, is a photo showing that steel and it is clear by the presence of what is called a "butt plate" on the top of the lage vertical steel in the core area, that the vertical steel cannot be a "core column".

Butt plates are a very weak method of joining columns which for structural purposes must be 100% welded with deep fillet welds in the case of the very think walls of core columns.

The butt plates are very useful for shifting, aligning and plumbing elevator guide rail support steel however. So whenever a guide rail started to have alignment problems, a butt plate was used rather than the usual single pass weld around the box steel which was fastest to employ.

panel_5.jpg

In the top photo the heavy box columns surrounding the core area were called "interior box columns" and were the inner structural wall supporting the floor panels.

The form wood for the concrete core was supported by them. In the photo, immediately behind them is the crane platform, a tool for building the steel structure, which has pockets in it for the heavily trussed crane towers to be raised and lowered.

The concrete core is being built below the crane platform, with its walls on the same basic plane as the vertical sides if the crane platform with it heavy, long diagonal braces. Floors being installed below this phase mostly obscure it from view.

This is why 9/11 pics show the concrete core better than any other photos.
None of this proves a concrete cord.

The core was steel and that is fact you fail to refute

hey chris this disinfo NAZI agent is the biggest stupid fuck i have ever met.this paid shill goes around trolling boards still defending the lies of the warren commission that oswald was the lone assassin despite the multiple ass beatings he has gotten over at PF over the years from myself and many others.

he is the biggest stupid fuck there is because he doesnt even change his user name making it so obvious he is an evil troll willing to burn in hell working for the CIA to take money to troll boards with the name NAZI.how much more of a stupid fuck can you get not even bothering to change your user name all these years proving to the world how transparently evil you are.:haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

this stupid fuck is so delusional he talks to himself addressing me as though he thinks i read what he says even though i have said MANY times i have him on ignore and have not replied to his bullshit lies in YEARS.:haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

you can see for yourself how myself and others handed him his ass on a platter that there were multiple shooters in JFK and how he ignores facts and invents lies when he is cornered.

take a look here.hee hee.

The Driver Killed Kennedy and right rear exit evidence

his CIA handlers sure pay him very well since he comes back for his constant ass beatings all the time.:lmao:

this agent is a crybaby whining troll who whines to the mods there at PF like the baby he is.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

here the mods dont play favorites so i can tell the truth about him here.:lmao:

Forum List

Back