Vivek Ramaswamy wants to know how many 'federal agents' were on the planes that hit the Twin Towers: 'I want the truth about 9/11'

I was going to ask you what you're talking about and then I realized that I don't care.
Yet ere you are contradicting yourself, just like that Indian guy VR:

VR: "I didn't say I didn't have the money, I said I had a lot less money than I have now."

actual quote: "When I didn't have the money."

I am thinking I like this candidate more and more. Asking the tough questions. Americans deserve the truth.

• Vivek Ramaswamy is again raising questions about what happened on September 11, 2001.
  • The GOP contender says it's "legitimate" to ask "how many federal agents" were on the planes.
  • He said the answer is "probably is zero for all I know" but insisted he wants the "truth about 9/11."
Vivek Ramaswamy is once again Just Asking Questions about what happened on 9/11.

In an interview with the Atlantic, the GOP presidential candidate spontaneously turned to the subject during an exchange about whether Americans know the "truth about what really happened" during the January 6 assault on the Capitol.

"I don't know, but we can handle it," said Ramaswamy. "Whatever it is, we can handle it. Government agents. How many government agents were in the field? Right?"

He then pivoted to September 11, 2001, when terrorists hijacked four jetliners and crashed them into the World Trade Center, the Pentagon, and a field near Shanksville, Pennsylvania — killing close to 3,000 people.

"I think it is legitimate to say how many police, how many federal agents, were on the planes that hit the Twin Towers," he said. "Maybe the answer is zero. It probably is zero for all I know, right?"

When some of us said we chose science and laws of nature over the crap we were fed Bush said you are either with us or against us. Jet fuel AKA kerosene does not melt steel. We will never find out what happened on that day but it sure didn't happen the way they told us

Forum List

Back