The Story Fox News Is Using To Distract From Another Democrat Election Theft

I’m not a party I’m a person. The fact that you need to categories me and speak in generalities shows that you don’t really have an argument. You’re the one right now avoiding facts and logic to speak about stereotypes. Do better
The fact that you vote against sanity and reason is all I need to know. You are the enemy of our country. Why should I bother knowing anything else about you?

The fact that you vote against sanity and reason is all I need to know. You are the enemy of our country. Why should I bother knowing anything else about you?
I couldn’t care less if you bother to know anything about me. You’re a presumptive know it all that isnt interested in learning or engaging in debate with political opposition. You’re obviously here to judge and insult and rant. So go do your thing. I’m here with different intentions.

I couldn’t care less if you bother to know anything about me. You’re a presumptive know it all that isnt interested in learning or engaging in debate with political opposition. You’re obviously here to judge and insult and rant. So go do your thing. I’m here with different intentions.

(we all know what your intentions are, America hater... baby hater)

Forum List

Back