Trump would beat DeSantis

DeSantis is well known in Florida. We love him. Absolutely without a doubt the best Government in the country.

However, he is not that well known nationally.

Trump is very well known nationally.

Then it is time to make him well-known nationally.
Well, we got to know DeSantis nationally when he was begging President Biden for help after the hurricanes this year.
1669479362733.png

Well, we got to know DeSantis nationally when he was begging President Biden for help after the hurricanes this year. View attachment 731174
You're left-wing spin isn't germane to anything.

he showed good leadership in a crisis and asked for help. Please don't bother with your tripe about his denying help to Hurricane Sandy. He did not, he denied a bill that spent money on just about everything BUT hurricane sandy relief.

He voted against the very thing this guy is speaking about.

DeSantis is well known in Florida. We love him. Absolutely without a doubt the best Government in the country.

However, he is not that well known nationally.

Trump is very well known nationally.
plus he has extensive experience in running this country and unlike others we could mention.. knows what the hell he is doing

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

You're left-wing spin isn't germane to anything.

he showed good leadership in a crisis and asked for help. Please don't bother with your tripe about his denying help to Hurricane Sandy. He did not, he denied a bill that spent money on just about everything BUT hurricane sandy relief.

He voted against the very thing this guy is speaking about.

Why is he wishing the leftists well?

The bible says something about NOT giving Godspeed to .. I'll just say.. anti-Christs

I couldn't watch beyond that... Sorry.. maybe later

right now.. fed up

Why is he wishing the leftists well?

The bible says something about NOT giving Godspeed to .. I'll just say.. anti-Christs

I couldn't watch beyond that... Sorry.. maybe later

right now.. fed up
Your loss. He is being, what most responsible humans raised by loving parents term, cordial. Polite. Exercising good manners.

Not every thing needs to be an insult.

A term comes to mind.

Wining gracefully.

But the video isn't about wishing Nancey Pelosi well on her way out.

It is about the nonsense and utter bullshit that goes on in our House of Representatives.

It is about how those who are supposed to be doing OUR business, use a crisis to spend money to remain in power.

But hey, don't watch. I've gone beyond caring wether or not people on this forum actually want anything more than just to call the other side names.

Well, we got to know DeSantis nationally when he was begging President Biden for help after the hurricanes this year. View attachment 731174
Love that picture.

Hopefully it doesn't happen. I predict that InSantis will run in 2028. However, between now and thern then, there are 6 more summers where he will most likely have to do the walk of shame with Biden begging for aid--the same type of aid that he will have to campaign against.

Your loss. He is being, what most responsible humans raised by loving parents term, cordial. Polite. Exercising good manners.

Not every thing needs to be an insult.

A term comes to mind.

Wining gracefully.

But the video isn't about wishing Nancey Pelosi well on her way out.

It is about the nonsense and utter bullshit that goes on in our House of Representatives.

It is about how those who are supposed to be doing OUR business, use a crisis to spend money to remain in power.

But hey, don't watch. I've gone beyond caring wether or not people on this forum actually want anything more than just to call the other side names.
I understand your frustration but me?

I am getting very tired of Rs (in the US Congress) always being the ones to bend to some lib or another and when they do, they don't exactly get appreciated by the Dems. I think they just lose respect for the RINOs. The libs are like whores: they like what you can give them but hate your guts. They hate God. They hate anything that is normal or healthy.

Why couldn't that guy just say he wishes (whoever it was) well and then get on with what he was saying?

But that said, he does say interesting things. I doubt it will change much of anything, though

Point 8.20 is interesting

basically he says Stop funding everything (US Congress). We can't afford to fund every group or cause that comes along

Gee, it's about time someone there figured that out. I think Ted Cruz and others have, but no one seems to be listening to them.

We need DeSantis to get some experience at Number One Observatory Circle in DC before going to the White House. He's young and we need him to do that.
he was a Senator or Rep, can't recall which (or for how long)

Trump would never win the nomination against DeSantis.

You people seem to forget that there's a primary process to go though yet.
Desantis is doing just fine as Florida's governer, and he was just re-elected by a landslide in Florida. He needs to continue to govern Florida for the people that love him there, and let Trump handle the swamp for all the Republican governor's who need the entire circling of the wagon's strengthened up entirely, otherwise in so that they get what their state's need when they ask for it.

Forum List

Back