The Solution to the Mideast Crisis: Boycott, Divest, and Sanction Israel

First, there is no mideast crisis. This fighting has been going on for 50+ years. Crisises are not long-term situations. This is the same old, same old. There is no point panicking and freaking out because the same thing that has always happened is happening.

Second, boycotting, divesting, and sanctioning Israel wont stop the fighting. Sure Israel may not be able to wage war, but that's not going to stop Hamas. They don't want peace. If they wanted peace, they would have stopped fighting the fifty billion times Israel has offered peace. They would have taken their position as elected leaders of the Palestinians and actally improved the life of their people.

But they dont want that. Stop pretending they do. They dont care about freedom or self governing. If they did they would be living it. They only want one thing, and that's killing Jews.

You can pretend they are oppressed victims all you want. But it isnt going to change the fact that they are terrorists who use their own children commit genocide. These aren't good people. They dont deserve our sympathy. If there are any innocents, they might. But not because Israel is oppressing them, but because Hamas is.

You want a solution? Take out the terrorists. help the rest of the people build a peaceful society.

Your question is absurd. If the US was "blind", it wouldn't keep making Israel stop defending itself

Your answer is stupid as fuck totally disingenuous. Yoiu've been running from this question for days .. now you chime in with bullshit.

No one sees the US as an honest broker in the ME.

Our biased and blind support of Israel is as obvious as the nose on your face and if you could, demonstrate criticisms of Isreal that come from the US .. that is unless you don't think Israel ever needs criticism.

I don't think that would benefit us, because I'd have to wonder where the money would come from for us to "destroy all of their detractors."
That's a good point. In the long run I imagine having control of the Middle East's oil fields would make up for that. Not to mention no longer having to spend money on the GWOT.

Your answer is stupid as fuck totally disingenuous. Yoiu've been running from this question for days .. now you chime in with bullshit.

No one sees the US as an honest broker in the ME.

Our biased and blind support of Israel is as obvious as the nose on your face and if you could, demonstrate criticisms of Isreal that come from the US .. that is unless you don't think Israel ever needs criticism.

The only thing that is about as "obvious on the nose on your face", is the construction of your trap question..

Nobody ever said (at least nobody but DavidS) blind support of Israel without any criticism... but you sure as hell try to lump ANY support of Israel against these terrorist fucks, that way... and your goal in this is obvious.. helps you give something to fire back about, considering you know you will be raked over the coals for your support of terrorism, the firing of explosives into Israel by terrorists, and your wish for Israel to give up it's land to terrorists..

You are a sick fuck, racist, bigot, terrorist loving, Jew hating freak... that is as "obvious as the nose on your face" too

The only thing that is about as "obvious on the nose on your face", is the construction of your trap question..

Nobody ever said (at least nobody but DavidS) blind support of Israel without any criticism... but you sure as hell try to lump ANY support of Israel against these terrorist fucks, that way... and your goal in this is obvious.. helps you give something to fire back about, considering you know you will be raked over the coals for your support of terrorism, the firing of explosives into Israel by terrorists, and your wish for Israel to give up it's land to terrorists..

You are a sick fuck, racist, bigot, terrorist loving, Jew hating freak... that is as "obvious as the nose on your face" too

He doesn't want to kill all the Jews, just the ones that don't do what he wants.

"First, there is no mideast crisis. This fighting has been going on for 50+ years. Crisises are not long-term situations. This is the same old, same old. There is no point panicking and freaking out because the same thing that has always happened is happening."

Pretty much, in the end there is no solution but they will have to fight it out, winner take all. The hatred runs too deep. Before it's all said and done though, look for nukes to be exchanged with Iran.

There is no blind and unbiased support. Your question is biased. If we did have blind and unbiased support of Israel we'd destroy all of their detractors and have peace in the middle east. That would absolutely benefit us.

I've no idea what the disadvantages would be. I doubt there would be any.

Oh really ... No surprise that you wouldn't be able to think of any.

1. Our blind and biased support for Israel continues to put us at odds with the rest of the world .. a world that we are increasingly dependent on. Around the world, including the United States, loathing of Israel is widespread and steadily mounting. In Asia and Europe, political and business leaders increasingly regard Israel and its policies as harmful to global order and stability.

2. Our biased support for Israel continues to pour billions of dwindling and badly needed US TAXPAYER dollars into this shithole without any return. The monetary costs were estimated to be about THREE TRILLION dollars back in 2002. Not only is the burden realized in billion dollar giveaways to Israel that they never pay back, but also in increased fuel costs due to interuptions in supply, oil embargoes, and decreased trade. Israel has never been self-supporting, nor will it be anytime in the near future. It has always required massive subsidies from the outside

How long can American taxpayers be asked to shoulder the financial burden of Israel, particularly when we teeter on the edge of finacial disaster ourselves?

3. Our biased support of Israel further endangers US troops stationed in Iraq and Afghanistan and it continues to empower Iran, Al Queda, and the Taliban. It not only adds to the "war on terror" being a total failure, but also highlights the absurdity and hypocrisy of it.

4. Our biased support of Israel creates tremendous opportunities for China, Russia, and the entire Shanghai Cooperation Organization to make gains and inroads into the arab world and gives them greater access to their resources. This would include Iran, Pakistan, and Venezuela.

5. Our biased support of Israel endangers so-called moderate arab regimes like Egypt, Saudia Arabia, and Turkey. It puts them at odds with their own population and empowers more radical elements within.

6. Our biased support of Israel mutes global American influence, leadership, and power and makes it less likely other nations will follow .. Afghanistan and Iraq are prime examples. It even alienates our traditional partners like Britian.

7. Israel is not a democracy and our support of it makes the "democracy" argument false and hypocritical. Contrary to claims made by American and Israeli political leaders, US support for Israel has never been in America’s authentic national interest, nor has it been based on a commitment to democracy and freedom.

America’s pro-Israel policy has proven terribly costly to the United States in wasted billions of dollars, in lost international credibility and standing, and in lives squandered for the interests of a foreign state. In the years ahead, the price paid by Americans for our biased commitment to Israel will undoubtedly rise and the relative global power of the US will continue to steadily decline.

8. Our biased support of Israel effectively destroys the argument against nuclear proliferation. If Israel can have an arsenal of nuclear weapons, then surely so can anyother nation in the world.

However .. there is good news.

Israel cannot continue to exist as it stands today. America cannot afford to prop up this demonic state forever. Given its artificial character and built-in problems, as well as global political-economic and regional demographic trends, Israel’s future is not bright.

Even as a jewish sanctuary, Isreal is a failure as jews are less safe in Israel than they are anywhere else in the world.

Given the low birth rate of Israelis and the fact that the arab population within Israel is growing at a much faster rate, within 20 years non-jews will most certainly be the majority .. blowback is coming.

I'd like to hear what the advantages are to the American people that outweigh the massive disadvantages that comes from our undeniably blind and biased support for this rogue nation.

Last edited:
All we are saying, is give Peace a chance....

come on everybody...join in the song....

All we are saying, is give Peace a chance!

Fighting isn't working....it's been going on for decades....PEACE would actually be something NEW! :(

:lol:

Fuck you .. and for the 1000th time, THERE IS NO RACE CALLED JEWS. Arabs and Israelis are essentially the same people, seperated by RELIGION dummy, not race.

Is your "racist" bullshit also meant for JEWS who support the exact same positions that I do .. you fucking moron?

... fuck you.

Last edited:
The Weird Morality of the Perpetual Victim - Israel's New War Ethic

By Neve Gordon

"Watching Israeli public television (Channel 1) these days can be an unsettling experience, and lately I've abstained from the practice. But after being stuck for seventy-two hours with our two young children inside a Beer-Sheva apartment, the spouse and I decided to visit my mother, who lives up north, so that our children could play outside far away from the rockets. My mother, like most Israelis, is a devout news consumer, and last night I decided to keep her company in front of the TV."

Neve Gordon: Israel's New War Ethic

I'd like to hear what the advantages are to the American people that outweigh the massive disadvantages that comes from our undeniably blind and biased support for this rogue nation.
I've already answered the question.

As to the money we give Israel, which you call a "shithole," we give more money in total to the combined Muslim countries. So take your bias and pretense that America blindly supports any one of these countries and shove it up your shithole you racist twit.

US Aid by Country - Swivel

I've already answered the question.

As to the money we give Israel, which you call a "shithole," we give more money in total to the combined Muslim countries. So take your bias and pretense that America blindly supports any one of these countries and shove it up your shithole you racist twit.

US Aid by Country - Swivel

the "rogue nation" comment speaks volumes... reality upside down. Terrorists good, but the people who respond to them (and win) are rogue?

Might be one of the stupidest comments I've seen.

The Weird Morality of the Perpetual Victim - Israel's New War Ethic

By Neve Gordon

"Watching Israeli public television (Channel 1) these days can be an unsettling experience, and lately I've abstained from the practice. But after being stuck for seventy-two hours with our two young children inside a Beer-Sheva apartment, the spouse and I decided to visit my mother, who lives up north, so that our children could play outside far away from the rockets. My mother, like most Israelis, is a devout news consumer, and last night I decided to keep her company in front of the TV."

Neve Gordon: Israel's New War Ethic

And if I can add something from that same article ...

"My mother and I--like other Israeli viewers--learned that 170 trucks supplied with basic foodstuff donated by the Turkish government entered Gaza through the Carmi crossing. That the report had nothing to say about the context of this food shipment did not surprise me. Nor was I surprised that no mention was made of the fact that 80 percent of Gaza's inhabitants are unable to support themselves and are therefore dependent on humanitarian assistance--and this figure is increasing daily. Indeed, nothing was said about the severe food crisis in Gaza, which manifests itself in shortages of flour, rice, sugar, dairy products, milk and canned foods, or about the total lack of fuel for heating houses and buildings during these cold winter months, the absence of cooking gas, and the shortage of running water. The viewer has no way of knowing that the Palestinian health system is barely functioning or that some 250,000 people in central and northern Gaza are now living without any electricity at all due to the damage caused by the air strikes."

"There is something extremely cynical about how Israel explains its use of humanitarian assistance, and yet such unadulterated explanations actually help uncover an important facet of postmodern warfare. Not unlike raising animals for slaughter on a farm, the Israeli government maintains that it is providing Palestinians with assistance so that it can have a free hand in attacking them. And just as Israel provides basic foodstuff to Palestinians while it continues shooting them, it informs Palestinians--by phone, no less--that they must evacuate their homes before F-16 fighter jets begin bombing them."

And one other critical piece of information ..

Neve Gordon is chair of the department of politics and government at Ben-Gurion University of the Negev.

She is JEWISH .. so I'm wondering if morons like Diamond Dave consider her "racist" and wanting to murder all JEWS?

I love terrorist supporters. They have to do so many gyrations to twist reality.

:cuckoo:

And I love zionists .. they're ignorant .. and can't support the shit they believe .. thus they censor the arguments and engage in name-calling rather than sane intellectual discussion.

the "rogue nation" comment speaks volumes... reality upside down. Terrorists good, but the people who respond to them (and win) are rogue?

Might be one of the stupidest comments I've seen.

Yet you still run from the question .. even after I posted what I believe the disadvantages are.

...run, run, run .. then claim you're the honest one. :eusa_angel:

sure

And I love zionists .. they're ignorant .. and can't support the shit they believe .. thus they censor the arguments and engage in name-calling rather than sane intellectual discussion.

what kind of intellectual discussion is possible with someone who only wants dead and subjugated jews.

but keep telling yourself you don't hate jews. you know, when people used to call Bill Clinton the "first black president", I thought it was cute. took it with good humor and said, well, if he relates to black interests, i think that's wonderful. but then again, jews have a long history of supporting black civil rights. (too bad its being ruined by hate from the pro-terrorist contingent). you call Obama "the first Jewish president" with such rage that hatred is the only motivation one can see.

you spit the word "zionist" out like it's a dirty word. It isn't a dirty word except to people filled with hatred who, like I said, support terrorists.

so no, there isn't any "intellectual" discussion to be had with hate-filled people.

there's only ridicule and holding up the mirror.

too bad if you don't like what you see.

:lol:

Fuck you .. and for the 1000th time, THERE IS NO RACE CALLED JEWS. Arabs and Israelis are essentially the same people, seperated by RELIGION dummy, not race.

Is your "racist" bullshit also meant for JEWS who support the exact same positions that I do .. you fucking moron?

... fuck you.

Bigot... meaning devoted to your prejudices.... said nothing about the Jewish religion as a race... but nice try asshole

As for your racism... you are racist against the people not of color... you have shown this time and time again... you are indeed, and have shown to be ever more with every fucking statement, a racist

I can find homosexuals against gay marriage... I can find parents of children in support of abortion as birth control... you can always find a contradictory stance within any group of people.... but nice try again, asshole... does not validate that Jews, a majority of Jews, or even a good # of Jews support your position of supporting terrorist actions against the sovereign nation of Israel....

You are indeed a moron, blinded by your prejudice and hatred

what kind of intellectual discussion is possible with someone who only wants dead and subjugated jews.

but keep telling yourself you don't hate jews. you know, when people used to call Bill Clinton the "first black president", I thought it was cute. took it with good humor and said, well, if he relates to black interests, i think that's wonderful. but then again, jews have a long history of supporting black civil rights. (too bad its being ruined by hate from the pro-terrorist contingent).

you spit the word "zionist" out like it's a dirty word. It isn't a dirty word except to people filled with hatred who, like I said, support terrorists.

so no, there isn't any "intellectual" discussion to be had with hate-filled people.

there's only ridicule and holding up the mirror.

too bad if you don't like what you see.

Your argument of "only wants dead and subjugated jews" is moronic.

The majority of opinions I've posted on this subject are from JEWS. Do they also want to see dead and subjugated jews? Unless you say yes, your argument is stupid and proves that you are incapable of intellectual discussion on this issue. It's where your bullshit argument falls flat.

Do Jews only want to see dead and subjagated Jews?

It's a real simple question that even you should be able to answer.

Forum List

Back