The Solution to the Mideast Crisis: Boycott, Divest, and Sanction Israel

Fuck you asshole.

Post where you asked me that question and I didn't answer.

Neither you or anyother zionist here has answered how our blind support of Israel outweighs the many disadvantages it brings to this nation.

Not one of you.

And, for the umpteenth time .. there is no race called Jews. It's a religion dummy.

Listen you racist... Unless you can't read... everyone has been asking time and time again, to you, the same simple question

DO YOU SUPPORT THE TERRORIST ACTIONS OF HAMAS? DO YOU SUPPORT THE LOBBING OF ROCKETS AND ORDINANCE BY HAMAS?

Blind support of Israel? No... try continuing 100% support against terrorist organizations such as Hamas

And for the umpteenth time.. there is no such thing as a Palestinian or Palestine.. see, easy to fire that right back at you, asshole

What's really really weird is how many so called Americans advocate for the destruction of an entire race of people. makes my stomach roll.

Whos has stated that?

I did see a couple of people saying Israel needs to kill them all.

What's really really weird is how many so called Americans advocate for the destruction of an entire race of people. makes my stomach roll.

How about you pussy-willow?

Let's hear your wisdom of how this benefits America over the disadvantages>

Listen you racist... Unless you can't read... everyone has been asking time and time again, to you, the same simple question

DO YOU SUPPORT THE TERRORIST ACTIONS OF HAMAS? DO YOU SUPPORT THE LOBBING OF ROCKETS AND ORDINANCE BY HAMAS?

Blind support of Israel? No... try continuing 100% support against terrorist organizations such as Hamas

And for the umpteenth time.. there is no such thing as a Palestinian or Palestine.. see, easy to fire that right back at you, asshole

Is there anything in my answer to this question that is too complex for you to understand .. because if there is I have some crayons and I'll be glkad to draw you a picture.

NOW .. how about you answering the question I've been asking and zionists like you have been running away from?

Can you manage that?

AND, "there is no such thing as a Palestinian" only works if you're really stupid. :lol:

Last edited:
Exactly what is there "cowardly" about my position?

If I was a coward I'd go along to get along and would not be firmly planted in what I believe.

What is scary about you? :eusa_angel:
I thought you were afraid to answer the question since you skipped over it the first time.

So, you do condone violence when it is needed. I was just curious to know if you did since I thought you portrayed yourself as a pacifist.

Ravi ..how about you answering the question while you spout the crap about "coward?"

Whos has stated that?

I did see a couple of people saying Israel needs to kill them all.

I will make it real simple so even an IBWIAAT like you can understand me. Israel population 30 million or so? surrounded by 350 million or so hostile muslims. You support Hamas and Hezbollah who both have stated catagorically their wish to annhiliate Isreal. Then you advocate the destruction of a whole race of people. You either have to shit or get off the pot. That's just like some DUmbass saying "No one supports abortion"

Why do these people believe teh Israeli government is above reproach?

For what logical reason do they now call the IRC untrustworthy and a pack of Liars?

I thought you were afraid to answer the question since you skipped over it the first time.

So, you do condone violence when it is needed. I was just curious to know if you did since I thought you portrayed yourself as a pacifist.

If I didn't answer your question it's because I missed it.

I have no problem supporting what I believe and I don't run from questions.

I am for peace, never said I was a pacifist.

NOW .. how about stepping up to the plate?

BAC, do you approve of what Hamas is doing?

He just said they are like the American colonists in the revolution, what do you think he means? He has posted articles demanding UN forces protect the Arabs but do nothing to to stop the rocket attacks, he has posted articles and his opinion that Israel is an illegal State.

YES he supports the terrorists. He won't admit it, but his posts prove it every time.

I will make it real simple so even an IBWIAAT like you can understand me. Israel population 30 million or so? surrounded by 350 million or so hostile muslims. You support Hamas and Hezbollah who both have stated catagorically their wish to annhiliate Isreal. Then you advocate the destruction of a whole race of people. You either have to shit or get off the pot. That's just like some DUmbass saying "No one supports abortion"

WHERE have I stated I support Hamas?

Nope you never answered it.

Last edited:
He just said they are like the American colonists in the revolution, what do you think he means? He has posted articles demanding UN forces protect the Arabs but do nothing to to stop the rocket attacks, he has posted articles and his opinion that Israel is an illegal State.

YES he supports the terrorists. He won't admit it, but his posts prove it every time.

So by your demented illogic .. all the JEWISH writers and thinkers I posted all support terrorism and the destruction of Israel and want to see all Jewsih people dead.

Is that your dumb ass conclusion?

I have to reluctantly agree with you. He's for peace for the Palis but not the Israelis.

Sure ..good luck with that .. especially since it worked so well in Iraq and Afghanistan and Vietnam.

It did work in all 3 places you stupid fuck. In Vietnam we destroyed the insurgency with the Tet offensive that the North Vietnamese launched. After that there was almost NO south Vietnamese insurgents, everyone in black pajamas were North Vietnamese regular Army troops smuggled into the Country to pretend.

I suggest you pull your hrad out of your ass and read some History. The North Vietnamese have , in the recent past, admitted they lost because of Tet and were surprised the US couldn't understand they had won. When we left it took 25 NORTH VIETNAMESE Divisions to capture the South, no terrorists or insurgents did it.

In Iraq we have turned the corner and we are turning security over to Iraqis. We will do the same in Afghanistan.

Imagine that?

Now you are .. what?
I dunno, but I asked you twice and two other posters called you out for not answering. I think you do support Hamas, simply because I've never seen you post anything other than disgust for the Israelis. You shouldn't be ashamed to admit the truth.

I have to reluctantly agree with you. He's for peace for the Palis but not the Israelis.

Yet you still run .. incapable of serious debate on this issue.

I think my point has been well proven.

Forum List

Back