The shallow, childish nature of women

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
They will say "we need a loving world of less violence" "we need peace" "end war" etc. The usual stuff.

And then what do they do? They love to get screwed endlessly by the most violent, psychopathic men imaginable and have their babies.

There's nothing that woman hate more than the nonviolent man ready to make peace with the world. There's nothing they are attracted to more than the violent man ready to slaughter his enemies.

Therefore, at the end of the day, women are just as responsible for all of the violence, war, and killing in this world, by perpetuating the genes of such people.

They will say "we need a loving world of less violence" "we need peace" "end war" etc. The usual stuff.

And then what do they do? They love to get screwed endlessly by the most violent, psychopathic men imaginable and have their babies.

There's nothing that woman hate more than the nonviolent man ready to make peace with the world. There's nothing they are attracted to more than the violent man ready to slaughter his enemies.

Therefore, at the end of the day, women are just as responsible for all of the violence, war, and killing in this world, by perpetuating the genes of such people.
Bad break up?

You know, most women that I have known preferred a peaceful man who was able to defend themselves.

Only crazy women want a dude who is going to fight all the time.

And..................most of the women I've met over the course of my life were pretty sane.

^^^^ You obviously hate women.

"They love to get screwed endlessly by the most violent, psychopathic men imaginable and have their babies."

We do? You need to get out of that basement you obviously have spent your entire life in.

Bad break up?

dfens broke up with his right hand? OMG when did this happen? :omg:

In my opinion, most women like strong men and totally despise weaklings.

That makes most women smart and not shallow, OP.

Who is going to spend the rest of her life with a snowflake?

The horror!:mad:

I hate when women ogle at me like I'm a piece of meat. Excuse me, ladies. My eyes are up here.

"In my opinion, most women like strong men and totally despise weaklings."

Most women like strong men because we still see men as the protectors and an Alpha Male his instinct is to be the protector of women and children.

No woman wants some Beta Cuck Faggot who if there was a situation of danger is going to either cry like the Beta Cuck Faggot he is or start rambling about let's attempt to be nice to that unhinged lunatic that is coming at us with a knife or whatever.

An Alpha Male just pulls out his Glock and shoots the POS.

"Who is going to spend the rest of her life with a snowflake?"

Librarian type women and SJW women, well the ones who are not carpet munchers of course.

You know, most women that I have known preferred a peaceful man who was able to defend themselves.

Only crazy women want a dude who is going to fight all the time.

And..................most of the women I've met over the course of my life were pretty sane.

Did you save the receipts?

We heterosexuals who are female need men who are good and tender lovers, who help us put children into the world and nurture them to adulthood, who do not put themselves above the female partners they have and openly disrespect them even though they have physical, sexual relationships with them. This has absolutely nothing to do with violent gun-toters, narcissists, and warmongers. It's a matter of giving good lovin', not arrogance, or horseshit.

We heterosexuals who are female need men who are good and tender lovers, who help us put children into the world and nurture them to adulthood, who do not put themselves above the female partners they have and openly disrespect them even though they have physical, sexual relationships with them. This has absolutely nothing to do with violent gun-toters, narcissists, and warmongers. It's a matter of giving good lovin', not arrogance, or horseshit.

We? you say "we, heterosexuals who are female.... we like this and we like that?" talk for yourself.

Women love to use betas. However... They want to breed with Alphas... Its a tale old as man itself...

We? you say "we, heterosexuals who are female.... we like this and we like that?" talk for yourself.
So just what is it, as a heterosexual female, that you want?

And... This is as good a time as any to point out that there are also low rung Beta females as well..

So just what is it, as a heterosexual female, that you want?

Like I said in my post #8. :)

I swear ....in a hypothetical case.... I would prefer to die alone instead of with a weakling male snowflake. YUCK

"In my opinion, most women like strong men and totally despise weaklings."

Most women like strong men because we still see men as the protectors and an Alpha Male his instinct is to be the protector of women and children.

No woman wants some Beta Cuck Faggot who if there was a situation of danger is going to either cry like the Beta Cuck Faggot he is or start rambling about let's attempt to be nice to that unhinged lunatic that is coming at us with a knife or whatever.

An Alpha Male just pulls out his Glock and shoots the POS.

"Who is going to spend the rest of her life with a snowflake?"

Librarian type women and SJW women, well the ones who are not carpet munchers of course.
Just what the HELL is a "beta cuck faggot? This sounds like the trash folk that infest the U.S.A. We need decent folks, loving and protective of each other. People capable of creating loving families. Since we don't have anyone invading our country, we have no need of morons. If anyone invaded our country, all of us, females and males, would fight them off.

Forum List

Back