The shallow, childish nature of women

They will say "we need a loving world of less violence" "we need peace" "end war" etc. The usual stuff.

And then what do they do? They love to get screwed endlessly by the most violent, psychopathic men imaginable and have their babies.

There's nothing that woman hate more than the nonviolent man ready to make peace with the world. There's nothing they are attracted to more than the violent man ready to slaughter his enemies.

Therefore, at the end of the day, women are just as responsible for all of the violence, war, and killing in this world, by perpetuating the genes of such people.

Aww, who hurt you?

I'm almost 40 years old, and I'm well over the "bad boys." I like a man who holds down a job, goes to work every day, and knows how to treat a woman. Bad boys tend to be selfish and self centered. I also don't think they are better in the bedroom when it comes to sex. In fact, in all probability, they aren't very good at all. Bad boys are boys with serious issues and hang ups.

^^^^ Vastator can you do the honours and tell them what a Beta Cuck Faggot is, I just can't be bothered.
Anyone who has to ask... Almost certainly is one.

almost? actually more like she doesn't run with the knuckle dragging creatures who use that term

or just hasn't caught up with knowing who all the various critters in trump's basket are.

1475117612_47092570_ver1.0_640_480.jpg
Its good that you should white knight for you're kind. Everyone should know their place. Yours would be right beside her.

<pfffft> how quaint.

i will tell ya sweety - i know what a white knight is. i'm married to a Marine. not some swamp frog that sieg heils because he knows he really is just a baby tadpole.
Tell my brother I said hello.

lol... sure sweety- sure. your brother was done in by jack ruby.

Anyone who has to ask... Almost certainly is one.

almost? actually more like she doesn't run with the knuckle dragging creatures who use that term

or just hasn't caught up with knowing who all the various critters in trump's basket are.

Its good that you should white knight for you're kind. Everyone should know their place. Yours would be right beside her.

<pfffft> how quaint.

i will tell ya sweety - i know what a white knight is. i'm married to a Marine. not some swamp frog that sieg heils because he knows he really is just a baby tadpole.

Another snowflake triggered... Today's turning out to be a good day...

At my age, "bad boy" is another word for "loser." :D Lol! I'll leave him for the 18-year-olds.
The 18 year old and somewhat above are are what the Alphas are after anyway. Once a woman's over 30; she's picking through the leftovers.

<pfffft> how quaint.

Another snowflake triggered... Today's turning out to be a good day...

uh-huh. how's bizarro world treating ya?

At my age, "bad boy" is another word for "loser." :D Lol! I'll leave him for the 18-year-olds.
The 18 year old and somewhat above are are what the Alphas are after anyway. Once a woman's over 30; she's picking through the leftovers.

I don't seem to have a problem, even young guys. You guys are easy. Come on. Lol!
A stuff dick has no conscience. Often times pussy is like pizza. Even when its far from the best you've had, and even past fresh... It still ain't too bad if the alternative is, going without. There will always be a fresher piece next time.

They will say "we need a loving world of less violence" "we need peace" "end war" etc. The usual stuff.

And then what do they do? They love to get screwed endlessly by the most violent, psychopathic men imaginable and have their babies.

There's nothing that woman hate more than the nonviolent man ready to make peace with the world. There's nothing they are attracted to more than the violent man ready to slaughter his enemies.

Therefore, at the end of the day, women are just as responsible for all of the violence, war, and killing in this world, by perpetuating the genes of such people.
But don't forget the bacon...derp

I don't seem to have a problem, even young guys. You guys are easy. Come on. Lol!
A stuff dick has no conscience. Often times pussy is like pizza. Even when its far from the best you've had, and even past fresh... It still ain't too bad if the alternative is, going without. There will always be a fresher piece next time.
Just carry around Febreze...

Says a single guy over 50. ROFL. I'm sure you get ALL the hot 18-year-old children. :D

Says a single guy over 50. ROFL. I'm sure you get ALL the hot 18-year-old children. :D
Who the fuck said I was over 50? Are you high? You're a decade off.

Whatever, you act like a child, no matter. Lol! Extremely immature, extremely shallow, extremely self centered. You are on par with the 18-year-olds. :D

Whatever, you act like a child, no matter. Lol! Extremely immature, extremely shallow, extremely self centered. You are on par with the 18-year-olds. :D
Maybe the next time I make it to Mass... Dinner... Since I seem to have everything you're looking for. But I don't do "crazy" so... Just dinner...

awwww..... look who's sounding all buttercuppy 'cause he doesn't wanna be thought of as old............... :itsok:

Maybe the next time I make it to Mass... Dinner... Since I seem to have everything you're looking for. But I don't do "crazy" so... Just dinner...

I know you're kidding because you've got nothing I'm looking for. :cheeky-smiley-018: This place is not a dating site anyways. I'm sure there are plenty of "fresh" young women looking for a stud like you on the dating sites though! :p

awwww..... look who's sounding all buttercuppy 'cause he doesn't wanna be thought of as old............... :itsok:

Well, that's part of the reason why some old guys go for young girls, or so I've heard. They make them feel young and virile (even if they aren't - lol).

Lookin' for Jodie?

Forum List

Back