The Settlements Myth

Israeli National Debt = 90 billion

US National Debt = 11 trillion

Do we really need anything besides elementary math to figure this out?

First, whats your point?
Second, sources?
Third, we are not 11 trillion in debt!

I guess you really are given that your milk tittie support is....

Funny that YOU would ask for sources, dude. for real. I'm shocked you haven't called him a joooo hating antisemite by now.

Defense! So they can keep their military edge!

I'm just asking,, you posted such glowing reports on their economy. why can't they afford their own defense.. we're broke.

First, we are not broke! That is political propaganda

Second, you make a good point, but it would be hard for a country her size to keep its military technological advantage without outside support! Especially when she is surrounded by so many countries that seek her destruction, not to mention a large segment of her own population. Israel does put $15-18 B into her own military and has turned gigantic military contracts to both Russia and China at the US requests, so the US doesn't entirely support her military. However, a $2.4 B loss would be felt. Should we pick up the tab to keep their military a powerhouse? I will let you decide. But if any people have turned our aid into gold its Israel. Look at the money we toss at say Haiti (small in comparison) and they seem to never take any steps up. Even Egypt has not been able to develop any economy even with the large amount of aid the USSR gave them and then we picked up after that.

Third, if any people deserve a little help its them!
Last time I looked, we were several trillion in debt. Now, if being in debt doesn't equal being broke, I don't know what does. Yes, we furnish Israel war weaponry, but they pay us for it I understand. We do give them money each year and that is a problem for me. We don't have the money to be giving anybody. We should not have a policy that permits our government to "Pay Off" countries.

Yes, the US is some 11.3 trillion dollars in debt. Maybe other supporters of the several trillion of this debt that was given to Israel are as ignorant of this fact as our friend here is. Were are not only broke, we are in debt and our economy is in terrible shape. With all the bitching about the billions we are spending IN AMERICA, this is a point in time where all but the most stubborn of Israeli supporters will be asking if we can afford to pay our friends bills anymore.

Israel does buy American military equipment, with money given to them by Americans. It's a lot like kissing your sister. It's OK if you dig that kind of thing but most people see that it's not productive and just plain wrong.

Another really irritating thing about this money is that Israel takes some of their US aid money, that we give them, and buys US Treasury Bonds. They use our money to collect interest off of us. That's just douche baggery, anyway you look at it.

If I had a friend like Israel, I would have told him to get lost a long time ago. Most people would have. They cost a fortune and are nowhere to be found when it's our turn for a favor.

As usual Willow you don't know your butt from a whole in the ground.

The Israeli Military forces may be outnumbered but are the best in the region. They also have a thing call a "nuke". They do? :eek: who'd a thunk it??? They will never be exterminated without taking out the entire middle east.

I support them. But I do not support them to do anything they want. If they can expand the settlements now, they will continue and never stop.they left gaza,, then what happened?????

Don't want to hurt anyone's feelings but God didn't give this land to them anymore than she gave it to anyone else.He didin't :eek:

If the hardliners on both sides could be shut the fuck up, they could reach a settlement.
correct me if I'm wrong.. but,,, who refuses to stop lobbing missles no matter what Israel does/// whoo

I am in agreement SweetWilly. The problem that we small voiced individual Americans have is that our representatives are not representing our voice. If a nationwide vote were to be taken today on whether we should continue to doll out foreign aid to places like Israel and Egypt, the overwhelming majority would say no in todays atmosphere and our dwindling economy. Our representatives don't represent anyone but themselves. Sure, there is a way to get rid of them, but replacing one crook with another one is an exercise in futility.

Last edited:

The Israeli Military forces may be outnumbered but are the best in the region. They also have a thing call a "nuke". They do? :eek: who'd a thunk it??? They will never be exterminated without taking out the entire middle east.

I support them. But I do not support them to do anything they want. If they can expand the settlements now, they will continue and never stop.they left gaza,, then what happened?????

Don't want to hurt anyone's feelings but God didn't give this land to them anymore than she gave it to anyone else.He didin't :eek:

If the hardliners on both sides could be shut the fuck up, they could reach a settlement.
correct me if I'm wrong.. but,,, who refuses to stop lobbing missles no matter what Israel does/// whoo

And refuses to stop building settlements on Pal land no matter what the Pals, the US, or anyone does?

I am in agreement SweetWilly. The problem that we small voiced individual Americans have is that our representatives are not representing our voice. If a nationwide vote were to be taken today on whether we should continue to doll out foreign aid to places like Israel and Egypt, the overwhelming majority would say no in todays atmosphere and our dwindling economy. Our representatives don't represent anyone but themselves. Sure, there is a way to get rid of them, but replacing one crook with another one is an exercise in futility.

ONE BIG WORD

KICKBACKS

(or is that two words?)

The other myth is that Islamists are uniquely at war with the US. There are attacks occuring all the time on the soil of many western nations.

Conquest and conversion is part of their charter.

Then, our representatives are illegal thugs and should be investigated and punished for receiving kickbacks from people who have special interests and pay them off to vote for their special interest. This should not be a hard thing to prove, and choosing one at a time and cremating them through the legal process should teach the other criminals to back off on the acceptance of these kickbacks. Goddamn, our government is corrupt, and there is nothing we little Americans can do about it.

way to GENERALIZE, POST MASTER!

and you have the gal to call anyone an antisemite. ******, please.

:lol:

:eusa_angel:
And here we see Adolph calling me a ******.

It follows you don't like blacks either, you really one big ball of hate Adolph.

Last edited:

And refuses to stop building settlements on Pal land no matter what the Pals, the US, or anyone does?

they left gaza then what happened?? second chance question..

What rockets?

Squatters?

Illegal settlements in the West Bank?

I'm not a Palestinian supporter. They have more than their share of violent dumb asses. I really couldn't care less about the blame game anymore. Get the fuck off US welfare. All of them.

I'm not a Palestinian supporter. They have more than their share of violent dumb asses. I really couldn't care less about the blame game anymore. Get the fuck off US welfare. All of them.
LOL, you are more than a Pal supporter (which in many cases is not a bad thing) you are a cowardly terrorist apologist and a hypocritical anti-semite!

Quick questions for you Little Willy, who was responsible for 9/11? And did the holocaust happen? I guarantee your answers are! American with the help of Mossad and NO!

LOL, you are more than a Pal supporter (which in many cases is not a bad thing) you are a cowardly terrorist apologist and a hypocritical anti-semite!

Quick questions for you Little Willy, who was responsible for 9/11? And did the holocaust happen? I guarantee your answers are! American with the help of Mossad and NO!

Sure dumb ass, if I oppose welfare for Israel I'm a holocaust denier and an anti semite. :cuckoo:

I'm not an apologist for terrorist, Israeli, Palestinian or otherwise. My arguments are based solely on economics. You parade out a bunch of stats about how wealthy and productive Israel is, how high they rank among world economies but somehow you have a problem with people who oppose furhter US welfare for the wealthy state of Israel.

Millions of Jews were killed in the Holocaust. They were not Israelis. They were Europeans.

What rockets?

Squatters?

Hey! DUmbass,, I hate to break it to ya but a goodly portion of the world is on US Welfare!! but back to my point.. all the leaving the settlements won't settle a damn thing the Arab world won't be satisfied til the Jewish population leaves the entire fucking ME and then they'll think of something to bitch about,, I have no doublts.. and you know that's a fact jack.

Sure dumb ass, if I oppose welfare for Israel I'm a holocaust denier and an anti semite. :cuckoo:

That's how it works around here. Don't expect your accuser to substantiate his claim of anti-Semitism, either. :lol:

What rockets?

Squatters?

Hey! DUmbass,, I hate to break it to ya but a goodly portion of the world is on US Welfare!! but back to my point.. all the leaving the settlements won't settle a damn thing the Arab world won't be satisfied til the Jewish population leaves the entire fucking ME and then they'll think of something to bitch about,, I have no doublts.. and you know that's a fact jack.

Wrong, dumb ass. Israel and our payments to Egypt on Israel's behalf soak up about 2/3's of the entire foreign aid budget. The rest get squat in comparison.

And this "fact" you're crying about is bullshit. Jews have lived in the ME since the begining of time. So have Arabs. They both live through out the ME, always have, always will. Try a little objectivity on the issue.

What rockets?

Squatters?

Wrong, dumb ass. Israel and our payments to Egypt on Israel's behalf soak up about 2/3's of the entire foreign aid budget. The rest get squat in comparison.

And this "fact" you're crying about is bullshit. Jews have lived in the ME since the begining of time. So have Arabs. They both live through out the ME, always have, always will. Try a little objectivity on the issue.

as I've stated before,, "it's their stated goal" I told you Israel left Gaza.. What happened "NEXT?

as I've stated before,, "it's their stated goal" I told you Israel left Gaza.. What happened "NEXT?

Who is this mysterious "they" you speak of that you seem to think represents the whole of the Arab world?

Forum List

Back