The Settlements Myth

Israel existed before Muhammad was even hatched, when Arabs crawled around in Arabia. Arabs and Muslims better learn to transition out of the Middle Ages, where they are stuck in, and learn to live like civilized human beings, not the savages they are.

Have Jews ever lived anywhere that people didn't eventually want to kill them? Strange. I guess it's everybody else on the planet that has a problem.

All that matters is that God loves the Jews. All others can go f themselves.

Last edited:
Hm, closely related to myth are legend and folktale. Myths, legends, and folktales are different types of traditional story. Unlike myths, folktales can take place at any time and any place, and they are not considered true or sacred even by the societies that tell them. Like myths, legends are stories that are traditionally considered true. However, they are set in a more recent time, when the world was much as it is today. Also, legends generally feature humans as their main characters, whereas myths generally focus on superhuman characters.

"In our century it is the Palestinians of Gaza who are experiencing mass incarceration of the kind the Venetian word “ghetto” once meant for the Jews of Europe. We can see this dilemma embodied in the prose poetry of Sumaiya el-Sousy, a poet living and writing in Gaza City, active internationally but rooted in her city."

Counterpunch, not exactly a bastion of intelligence and pro-Israel writing. The so-called Palestinians should have been repatriated by the 22 members of the Arab League 60 years ago. Instead, they are used as pawns for Arab propaganda against Israel. It's sad, but, not Israel's problem.

Last edited:
"In our century it is the Palestinians of Gaza who are experiencing mass incarceration of the kind the Venetian word “ghetto” once meant for the Jews of Europe. We can see this dilemma embodied in the prose poetry of Sumaiya el-Sousy, a poet living and writing in Gaza City, active internationally but rooted in her city."

Counterpunch, not exactly a bastion of intelligence and pro-Israel writing. The so-called Palestinians should have been repatriated by the 22 members of the Arab League 60 years ago. Instead, they are used as pawns for Arab propaganda against Israel. It's sad, but, not Israel's problem.

Not to mention that they are used as cannon fodder for terrorists.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qt0VM9z_ltk&feature=related]YouTube - Steve Earle - Jerusalem - Live Session[/ame]

Israel existed before Muhammad was even hatched, when Arabs crawled around in Arabia. Arabs and Muslims better learn to transition out of the Middle Ages, where they are stuck in, and learn to live like civilized human beings, not the savages they are.

Have Jews ever lived anywhere that people didn't eventually want to kill them? Strange. I guess it's everybody else on the planet that has a problem.

Spend hours upon hours researching that little tidbit of info, did you?

I have an aunt in Guatemala.
so, you have an aunt in Central America, does that make Central America a country?

If she wanted to call herself a Central American I think she'd be Ok to do so.

This arguing about what people call themselves is nothing more than a distraction. Russians, Europeans, all sorts of people call themselves Jews and that gives them a right to citizenship in a country where they, nor their parents, grandparents, generations of their faimiles, have ever tread. Even self described athiest will call themselves Jews if their mother was Jewish. The only rule ever stated that makes these athiest Jews are the words from the very God they don't believe in......strange, but they can call themselves whatever they want. People who live in the land of Palestine can certainly call themselves Palestinian if they want. They could call themselves Olive Eaters and we'd still have the same situation, no?

That is precisely the bigoted attitude that guarantees that there will never be peace in Palestine! Certainly not while people like you exist.

I have an aunt in Guatemala.
so, you have an aunt in Central America, does that make Central America a country?

This arguing about what people call themselves is nothing more than a distraction. Russians, Europeans, all sorts of people call themselves Jews and that gives them a right to citizenship in a country where they, nor their parents, grandparents, generations of their faimiles, have ever tread. Even self described athiest will call themselves Jews if their mother was Jewish. The only rule ever stated that makes these athiest Jews are the words from the very God they don't believe in......strange, but they can call themselves whatever they want. People who live in the land of Palestine can certainly call themselves Palestinian if they want. They could call themselves Olive Eaters and we'd still have the same situation, no?
you can call yourself anything you want, even a tiger, it doesnt make you one

That is a silly analogy. A tiger is a species of animal. Humans assume all kinds of names to identify with and these people are free to identify with where they come from.

Reread the above quote and figure out how a Jew identifies himself as a Jew. Especially non religious Jews who still chose to carry that title around. It's their choice. No one labels a Jew a Jew except Jews. They can be anywhere in the world, they can be athiest or agnostic and they still observe the Jewish rule about descent, the only thing in the world that tells them they are a Jew. And they claim they don't even believe in these religious rules. But they still cling to that one. Maybe because they were told they were a Jew, maybe it's a family thing, surely it's not a religious thing for an athiest. I don't really know or care. If someone wants to call themselves Jewish, it's not up to me to tell them they don't have to be, can't be or shouldn't be. And being an athiest Jew is a much farther stretch than calling yourself a Palestinian when you were born and raised in the land of Palestine.

I also have relatives that are Southerners, Midwesterners and Yankees. They identify with the region they are from.

This name business is foolish. A rose by any other name.....

only if your are willing to see the Jews exterminated again.. You willing to sit by and watch that happen? Remember its a few million against several hundred million..
Relax willow, without US money the arbs aern't doing a thing, and Israel has an economy of it's own.

The USA is what feeds the termoil, ity brings massive media coverage, the UN and losts of money to what would otherwise be a piddling territorial despute.

Have you ever noticed how you never hear of the civil war in Sri Lanka? This is an example of the USA NOT involved, ergo nobody on the world's stage cares.

The USA elevated this into the biggest problem in modern times when normally nobody would care.

Israels economy is dependent on America giving them billions and billions.

Untrue. Israel is economically autonomous. In fact, Morgan Stanley recently upgraded Israel to fully developed economy status. Israel has a very thriving economy based on the strength, in particular, of its technology, pharmaceutical and chemical industries. Israel has more high-tech companies listed on NASDAQ than any other country, excepting the US. Teva, is, I believe, the largest generic pharma company in the world and Warren Buffett recently purchased a large stake in a hugely successful Israeli manufacturing company, which, if I recall correctly, is his first foreign investment. While in Israel, Buffett marveled at the dramatic advances Israel has made in a relatively short amount of time. So, you really don't know what you're talking about.

Last edited:

The Palestinian fiction was invented by Arafat in concert wit the KGB as a platform for anti-Israeli propaganda, transforming, successfully so, Israel from the David to Israel the Goliath. Palestinians are a hoax.

Forum List

Back