The Settlements Myth

:lol:

If you're going to play that game, dropping some bombs doesn't even begin to negate the mass rape and the genocide perpetrated by other Christians in that conflict.
nor the equally massive rapes and killing done by the mulsims in that particular conflict
Umm... what world are you living in? Sorry, but mass rape was not perpetrated by Bosniaks, nor did killings even begin to approach the severity or extent of those committed by Serbs. There is no equivalence between the actions of each side and your attempt to make it appear otherwise is lamely disingenuous. Please do research into the conflict before spouting BS.
its not BS asshole
its a fact
you just dont want to admit the truth
we actually backed the wrong side

its not BS asshole
its a fact
Prove that mass rape was perpetrated by Bosniaks. Prove that they committed genocide like the Serbs. I'm not the one who is refusing to admit the truth here. Please do yourself a favor and actually look these things up. By all means, don't take my word for it.

You must feel similarly about World War II.

its not BS asshole
its a fact
Prove that mass rape was perpetrated by Bosniaks. Prove that they committed genocide like the Serbs. I'm not the one who is refusing to admit the truth here. Please do yourself a favor and actually look these things up. By all means, don't take my word for it.

You must feel similarly about World War II.
uh, you are thinking the wrong way
we didnt get involved in the Bonia thing
it was Kosovo that i'm talking about

and we backed the wrong side
and then the Kosovo muslims were part of the London subway bombings

and you can stick your comment about WWII up your ass, dumbfuck

The Bosnian War was being discussed. Kosovar independence is a separate issue; they're ethnic Albanians, not Bosniaks. We were involved in the former conflict through NATO.

A desire for self-rule was to be expected after the region's autonomy was severely reduced during Milosevic's regime.

Which clearly means that Kosovo's desire for independence is an illegitimate cause and all Kosovar Muslims are terrorists, right?

No thanks. You'll need to find something else to get off to. :eusa_eh:

The Bosnian War was being discussed. Kosovar independence is a separate issue; they're ethnic Albanians, not Bosniaks. We were involved in the former conflict through NATO.

A desire for self-rule was to be expected after the region's autonomy was severely reduced during Milosevic's regime.

Which clearly means that Kosovo's desire for independence is an illegitimate cause and all Kosovar Muslims are terrorists, right?

No thanks. You'll need to find something else to get off to. :eusa_eh:
sorry, but i'm not your type
so you wouldnt give me any jollies

Soaring;1260191 [FONT="Book Antiqua" said:
That succinctly sums up what happened as a result of WWII, but it all goes back a bit further. Britain promised the land to both the Palestinians for the war fought to overthrow the Byzantine empire, and to the Jews. The Balfour Declaration left the Palestinians high and dry. Dry is an interesting (some would say side story, but it has too much to do with everything to ignore) aspect of this as well:

Incorrect. Britain promised nothing to the so-called Palestinians as they didn't exist in the early 1900s. They were Arabs. Palestinians are a mythology invented in the 1960s. Britain gave Trans-Jordan, now Jordan, to the Hashemites from Saudi Arabia, originally part of the parcel of land meant to be the Jewish homeland..

Incorrect. Britain promised nothing to the so-called Palestinians as they didn't exist in the early 1900s. They were Arabs. Palestinians are a mythology invented in the 1960s. Britain gave Trans-Jordan, now Jordan, to the Hashemites from Saudi Arabia, originally part of the parcel of land meant to be the Jewish homeland..

So earlier when you began going on about Jewish immigration to "Palestine" in 1880 you were just pulling our legs? Or do you agree that there was such a place as Palestine before the 1960s?

So earlier when you began going on about Jewish immigration to "Palestine" in 1880 you were just pulling our legs? Or do you agree that there was such a place as Palestine before the 1960s?

Palestine has existed prior to the 1960s in the hearts of Jews. Palestinians are a PLO invention. Prior to the reestablishment of Israel, Jews were known as Palestinians. Arabs were Arabs. Pals are Arabs.

Palestine has existed prior to the 1960s in the hearts of Jews. Palestinians are a PLO invention. Prior to the reestablishment of Israel, Jews were known as Palestinians. Arabs were Arabs. Pals are Arabs.

So there was this place called Palestine for a very long time but Palestinians are a myth from the 1960's. Well, except for Jews. There were actually Palestinians before there were imagined in the 1960s, it's just that they were Jews. So that means they weren't really Palestinians at all, they were just Jews. After all, how could they be Palestinians before Palestinians were invented.

Just out of curiosity, do you believe in Texans?

So there was this place called Palestine for a very long time but Palestinians are a myth from the 1960's. Well, except for Jews. There were actually Palestinians before there were imagined in the 1960s, it's just that they were Jews. So that means they weren't really Palestinians at all, they were just Jews. After all, how could they be Palestinians before Palestinians were invented.

Just out of curiosity, do you believe in Texans?

Arabs started calling themselves Palestinians in the 1960s. Previoiusly, they were just Arabs. They want to appear to be a separate people from other Arabs, in order to justify a state of their own, however, they are not. Everyone knows it.

Sure thing buddy. And there's no such thing as Jews. They're just Semitic people that wanted a state of their own.

Sure thing, buddy...

Zuheir Mohsen, former PLO leader...
The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct "Palestinian people" to oppose Zionism.
For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa, while as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan.

Sure thing, buddy...

Zuheir Mohsen, former PLO leader...

This is just a semantics argument you are making. You can call them by any name you wish, there are still a few million people that have to be dealt with. This is like claiming there are no Texans or new Yorkers, only Americans. It makes no difference what the name is. The reality is still the people. They exist regardless of what you call them.

This is just a semantics argument you are making. You can call them by any name you wish, there are still a few million people that have to be dealt with.

There are 24 Arab and Muslim countries in the region encompassing in excess of 8 million square miles, twice the size of the US. Mostly desert. They could be "dealt with" by being repatriated there.

This is like claiming there are no Texans or new Yorkers, only Americans.

Texans and New Yorkers are not claiming to be separate "peoples" and demanding their own countries.

It makes no difference what the name is. The reality is still the people. They exist regardless of what you call them.

So, too, do the Druze exist and the Kurds and the Copts and the Baha'is and the Aboriginals. Don't see them getting states of their own. What makes the so-called Palestiniains so special?

Look up Exodus 15:14, Joel 3:4, Isaiah 14:31. Its a pretty old book.

And, the so-called Palestinians are allegedly a pretty old people. Curioius, then, that there is not one mention of Palestinians in the Old Testament or in the New Testament or even in the Qur'an.

I'm sorry. Are you retarded? I gave you the bible books to look up, having no idea that it would fly over your head. Again, I apologize for overestimating your capabilities.

There are 24 Arab and Muslim countries in the region encompassing in excess of 8 million square miles, twice the size of the US. Mostly desert. They could be "dealt with" by being repatriated there.

Nope. Won't ever happen. Israel created a problem and they get to live with it.

Have Jews ever lived anywhere that people didn't eventually want to kill them? Strange. I guess it's everybody else on the planet that has a problem.

Nope. Won't ever happen. Israel created a problem and they get to live with it.

Have Jews ever lived anywhere that people didn't eventually want to kill them? Strange. I guess it's everybody else on the planet that has a problem.
said like the true antisemite

Forum List

Back