The Settlements Myth

Israel existed before Muhammad was even hatched, when Arabs crawled around in Arabia. Arabs and Muslims better learn to transition out of the Middle Ages, where they are stuck in, and learn to live like civilized human beings, not the savages they are.
:lol:

If "civilized" is what you call yourself, forgive me if I choose to remain a savage.

All that matters is that God loves the Jews. All others can go f themselves.
A deity so petty that it practices ethnic discrimination seems unworthy of worship.

Relax willow, without US money the arbs aern't doing a thing, and Israel has an economy of it's own.

The USA is what feeds the termoil, ity brings massive media coverage, the UN and losts of money to what would otherwise be a piddling territorial despute.

Have you ever noticed how you never hear of the civil war in Sri Lanka? This is an example of the USA NOT involved, ergo nobody on the world's stage cares.

The USA elevated this into the biggest problem in modern times when normally nobody would care.

Israels economy is dependent on America giving them billions and billions.

Untrue. Israel is economically autonomous. In fact, Morgan Stanley recently upgraded Israel to fully developed economy status. Israel has a very thriving economy based on the strength, in particular, of its technology, pharmaceutical and chemical industries. Israel has more high-tech companies listed on NASDAQ than any other country, excepting the US. Teva, is, I believe, the largest generic pharma company in the world and Warren Buffett recently purchased a large stake in a hugely successful Israeli manufacturing company, which, if I recall correctly, is his first foreign investment. While in Israel, Buffett marveled at the dramatic advances Israel has made in a relatively short amount of time. So, you really don't know what you're talking about.

Israel is not automomous. They take several billion in aid and grants from US taxpayers every year. Of course, I would love for you to make your "Prosperous Israel" speech to everyone in the U.S. Maybe we could manage to get Israel off welfare if their prosperity was a little more commonly known.

Why do you think such a prosperous and wealthy nation would continue to take billions of dollars that it doesn't need, from a friendly nation that is in economic crisis?

Untrue. Israel is economically autonomous. In fact, Morgan Stanley recently upgraded Israel to fully developed economy status. Israel has a very thriving economy based on the strength, in particular, of its technology, pharmaceutical and chemical industries. Israel has more high-tech companies listed on NASDAQ than any other country, excepting the US. Teva, is, I believe, the largest generic pharma company in the world and Warren Buffett recently purchased a large stake in a hugely successful Israeli manufacturing company, which, if I recall correctly, is his first foreign investment. While in Israel, Buffett marveled at the dramatic advances Israel has made in a relatively short amount of time. So, you really don't know what you're talking about.

Israel is not automomous. They take several billion in aid and grants from US taxpayers every year. Of course, I would love for you to make your "Prosperous Israel" speech to everyone in the U.S. Maybe we could manage to get Israel off welfare if their prosperity was a little more commonly known.

Why do you think such a prosperous and wealthy nation would continue to take billions of dollars that it doesn't need, from a friendly nation that is in economic crisis?

Maybe if you obtained a better-paying job, you wouldn't be so fixated on the $5 you pay toward Israeli foreign aid.

Israel existed before Muhammad was even hatched, when Arabs crawled around in Arabia. Arabs and Muslims better learn to transition out of the Middle Ages, where they are stuck in, and learn to live like civilized human beings, not the savages they are.
:lol:

If "civilized" is what you call yourself, forgive me if I choose to remain a savage.

All that matters is that God loves the Jews. All others can go f themselves.
A deity so petty that it practices ethnic discrimination seems unworthy of worship.

Terrorism, martyrdom and murder are not petty.

Maybe if you obtained a better-paying job, you wouldn't be so fixated on the $5 you pay toward Israeli foreign aid.

That doesn't answer the question Ghook. The question is, if Israel is as prosperous as you say, why do you think they continue to accept billions in aid from a friendly nation in economic crisis?

only if your are willing to see the Jews exterminated again.. You willing to sit by and watch that happen? Remember its a few million against several hundred million..
Relax willow, without US money the arbs aern't doing a thing, and Israel has an economy of it's own.

The USA is what feeds the termoil, ity brings massive media coverage, the UN and losts of money to what would otherwise be a piddling territorial despute.

Have you ever noticed how you never hear of the civil war in Sri Lanka? This is an example of the USA NOT involved, ergo nobody on the world's stage cares.

The USA elevated this into the biggest problem in modern times when normally nobody would care.

Get a better job, so you won't be so worried.

That doesn't answer the question Ghook. The question is, if Israel is as prosperous as you say, why do you think they continue to accept billions in aid from a friendly nation in economic crisis?
a lot of the aid is so they buy American military equipment

a lot of the aid is so they buy American military equipment

And still, I have an aunt in Guatemala.

The Jewish national home, as laid down in the preamble, and the development of self-governing institutions, and also for safeguarding the civil and religious rights of all the inhabitants of Palestine, irrespective of race and religion...

And, the so-called Palestinians are allegedly a pretty old people. Curioius, then, that there is not one mention of Palestinians in the Old Testament or in the New Testament or even in the Qur'an.

Not curious at all.

It was the Romans who called the area Palestine, not the Jews who wrote both books of the Bible.

And I don't even think the Romans called the area Palestine until they'd expulsed the Jews from Isreal in the first century.

FWIW the area wasn't originally called Isreal, either...until the Jews took it over from the tribes who were originally there.

None of this matters now.

The solution to the problem cannot be found in history.

Forum List

Back