The Settlements Myth

The US would best be served by ending involvement in the middleast, both poltically and economically.

No more handouts to arabs and jews, let them settle their own problems.

You don't need to be involved to buy oil.

only if your are willing to see the Jews exterminated again.. You willing to sit by and watch that happen? Remember its a few million against several hundred million..

Survival of the fittest.

that explains your indifference to 9-11.

They will never shoulder any responsibility for themselves, they never have and never will.

It will always be someone else to blame.

That's just what Mr. Krauthammer says, in the article that started this thread.. too damn easy to blame Isreal for their despot dictators and totalitarian murderous regimes keeping their people down.. yep

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3xOqibQ5qI]YouTube - Technology in Israel[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6K11eRAMKo&feature=related&pos=3[/ame]

Last edited:
Israel is using its technological background to create a way to turn salt water into fresh water. To date this has not be done in an economical way, until now!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bUCH-HyCek&feature=related&pos=2]YouTube - Israel: Leading the World in Water Technology[/ame]

The US would best be served by ending involvement in the middleast, both poltically and economically.

only if your are willing to see the Jews exterminated again.. You willing to sit by and watch that happen? Remember its a few million against several hundred million..
Sounds like a Win = Win situation to me :eusa_angel:

and seal the deal with a POSTAGE STAMP!

:rofl:
Don't need a postage stamp for that Adolph.

Slow day on Stormfront?

Apparently not given your total lack of evidence that "The US gov says that a jewish man saved the American Revolutionary War"... If only more of us had access to the kind of magical postage stamps you do!

Slow day in the US History class?

:thup:

They will never shoulder any responsibility for themselves, they never have and never will.

It will always be someone else to blame.

way to GENERALIZE, POST MASTER!

and you have the gal to call anyone an antisemite. ******, please.

:lol:

:eusa_angel:

So GHook why are we giving Israel money?

Defense! So they can keep their military edge!

I'm just asking,, you posted such glowing reports on their economy. why can't they afford their own defense.. we're broke.

First, we are not broke! That is political propaganda

Second, you make a good point, but it would be hard for a country her size to keep its military technological advantage without outside support! Especially when she is surrounded by so many countries that seek her destruction, not to mention a large segment of her own population. Israel does put $15-18 B into her own military and has turned gigantic military contracts to both Russia and China at the US requests, so the US doesn't entirely support her military. However, a $2.4 B loss would be felt. Should we pick up the tab to keep their military a powerhouse? I will let you decide. But if any people have turned our aid into gold its Israel. Look at the money we toss at say Haiti (small in comparison) and they seem to never take any steps up. Even Egypt has not been able to develop any economy even with the large amount of aid the USSR gave them and then we picked up after that.

Third, if any people deserve a little help its them!

I'm just asking,, you posted such glowing reports on their economy. why can't they afford their own defense.. we're broke.

Second, you make a good point, but it would be hard for a country her size to keep its military technological advantage without outside support! Especially when she is surrounded by so many countries that seek her destruction, not to mention a large segment of her own population. Israel does put $15-18 B into her own military and has turned gigantic military contracts to both Russia and China at the US requests, so the US doesn't entirely support her military. However, a $2.4 B loss would be felt. Should we pick up the tab to keep their military a powerhouse? I will let you decide. But if any people have turned our aid into gold its Israel. Look at the money we toss at say Haiti (small in comparison) and they seem to never take any steps up. Even Egypt has not been able to develop any economy even with the large amount of aid the USSR gave them and then we picked up after that.

I'm with you there.. a few million up against several hundred million plus the librals in the USA ain't a fair fight in my book.. :eusa_angel:

...says a jew growing fat from the milk of the US's tittie... Tastes like arab blood, doesn't it? I bet Ben & Jerry can make an ice cream pint for you.. Cast Lead Crunch, maybe? Two Cerries In One Bite, maybe? Double Fudge Standard, perhaps?

yea.. isreal DESERVES it like typhoid mary deserved an AMA award.

I'm with you there.. a few million up against several hundred million plus the librals in the USA ain't a fair fight in my book.. :eusa_angel:

HA!

yea! The people with nukes generally ARE the poor, picked on group! rock throwing refugees are daunting!

:eusa_shhh:

HA!

yea! The people with nukes generally ARE the poor, picked on group! rock throwing refugees are daunting!

poor picked on abused leetle terrorists..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbWWNrbEano]YouTube - Cinco the Donkey[/ame]

Israeli National Debt = 90 billion

US National Debt = 11 trillion

Do we really need anything besides elementary math to figure this out?

As usual Willow you don't know your butt from a whole in the ground.

The Israeli Military forces may be outnumbered but are the best in the region. They also have a thing call a "nuke". They will never be exterminated without taking out the entire middle east.

I support them. But I do not support them to do anything they want. If they can expand the settlements now, they will continue and never stop.

Don't want to hurt anyone's feelings but God didn't give this land to them anymore than she gave it to anyone else.

If the hardliners on both sides could be shut the fuck up, they could reach a settlement.

HA!

poor picked on abused leetle terrorists..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbWWNrbEano]YouTube - Cinco the Donkey[/ame]

I'm quite sure that is EXACTLY how 1945 germans felt about concentration camp jews.

good job!

:thup:

Forum List

Back