The Senate Resolution That Will Help Obama Become President

I am pretty sure that you are making shit up. You were shown the law makes you a natural born citizen, yet you continue to claim to be naturalized.Now it is because they are both members of the Council of Foreign Relations? :cuckoo:

Like I said, my brother, who was born in Japan on an American Air Force Base, served in the Vietnam war. When he came back, he wanted to bring his wife over from Thailand but immigration said he couldn't because he wasn't an American citizen. So he and I, the two not born in the USA, went down to immigration to become naturalized citizens. I had to swear not to form any alliance with any Foreign Princes. I remember that specifically because Prince Charles was single at the time and I asked the guy swearing me in, "What if I fall in love with a foreign prince?" He said, "Just sign the paper."

The truth is that our government makes up the laws as they go along and follows them or doesn't as it pleases.

When my mother asked them "Why are you doing this?" The answer was "Because we don't want him to bring her over here."

I wanted to sue, but my brother just wanted his wife, and I don't blame him, it already took more than a year, it would have taken a lot longer if we fought it.

BTW, if you'll read my posts, you'll see that I am one of the most honest people here, I've told my background in various posts and try as you like, you won't find a lie in there. If I lied, there would be a lot of conflicting posts. That's the trouble with lying...you have to remember what you said, if you tell the truth, it's easy.

Even that picture in the upper left hand corner is the truth. It's my senior picture from highschool and the one we used when I signed my naturalization papers, no, actually that's a lie. The one we used on my naturalizion papers has me wearing my glasses. They are from a serious of proofs of my senior pictures.

Either you're lying or the Government forget about a law; I doubt the Government forget about a law.

Oh please, the government follows whatever laws they want to. When I worked for the civil service one year, they didn't pass the budget on time so they made a law that the following year if they didn't pass the budget on time, we couldn't show up for work. Well the following year, they didn't pass the budget on time and we were told "Well, you don't have to show up for work tomorrow, but if you don't, you won't have job when you do come back". So then they passed a law requiring the budget to automatically accept a recommendation by a certain committee if the budget wasn't passed by the due date. Guess what? Yep, it didn't pass again by the due date and the committee recommended a 19% pay hike that year across the board. Yep, didn't obey that law either.

I am pretty sure that you are making shit up. You were shown the law makes you a natural born citizen, yet you continue to claim to be naturalized.Now it is because they are both members of the Council of Foreign Relations? :cuckoo:

Exactly, just what part of the law does she not understand. It is very clear and precise, to think the federal government overlooked and does not understand the law on us citizenship. I will post it again for the one's with single digit IQ,,

1934 Act of May 24, 1934, Section 1, 48 Stat. 797.

"Any child hereafter born out of the limits and jurisdiction of the United States, whose father or mother or both at the time of birth of such child is a citizen of the United States, is declared to be a citizen of the United States: but the rights of citizenship shall not descend to any such child unless the citizen father or citizen mother, as the case may be, has resided in the United States previous to the birth of such child

Exactly, just what part of the law does she not understand. It is very clear and precise, to think the federal government overlooked and does not understand the law on us citizenship. I will post it again for the one's with single digit IQ,,

1934 Act of May 24, 1934, Section 1, 48 Stat. 797.

"Any child hereafter born out of the limits and jurisdiction of the United States, whose father or mother or both at the time of birth of such child is a citizen of the United States, is declared to be a citizen of the United States: but the rights of citizenship shall not descend to any such child unless the citizen father or citizen mother, as the case may be, has resided in the United States previous to the birth of such child

Exactly what part of "I have the naturalization paper to prove it." don't you understand????

Exactly what part of "I have the naturalization paper to prove it." don't you understand????

Just because you were screwed doesn't make it the law. Obama is a natrual born citizen by definition of the law. Just because you got an unfair shake
doesn't mean the law changes. You have every right to sue and be rightfully
given us citizen status. I dont know what you are trying to prove here, just because in your case the law was misrepresented, doesn't make it right. Obama is a natural born citizen by definition of the law and so are you.

Forum List

Back