Billionaire Leonard Leo rejects Senate subpoena over supreme court gifts

There is nothing illegal about the Far Left justices getting gifts from their liberal friends either.

If the Republicans in the House were to investigate Kangan's relations with Far Left groups like ACLU or NAMBLA, just fishing, would you think that was proper?
I'd not be surprised in the least, hasn't this already happened? If there was anything there we would have heard about it.

I'd not be surprised in the least, hasn't this already happened? If there was anything there we would have heard about it.

It hasn't happened yet. If NAMBLA and ACLU was being send subpoenas to talk about their influence with lib politicians, the libs would have hollered like stuck pigs.

Do you have any proof of that accusation at all?

Thomas has been consistent in his voting since day one. Any supposed bribes made by Crow- or anyone else- seem to have no effect on any of Thomas' votes at all.
by "consistant in his voting" are you referring to overall? or on one of your big issues?

i'm sure he's a 2nd ammendment absolutist,

and we all knew he was a solid "death of the mother " on abortion the minute he swore under oath to "respecct precedent,"

but how can we tell if he voted consistently on arcane questions of the uniform commercial code? the kind crow would be interest in? consistently with what?

There is nothing illegal about the Far Left justices getting gifts from their liberal friends either.

If the Republicans in the House were to investigate Kangan's relations with Far Left groups like ACLU or NAMBLA, just fishing, would you think that was proper?

i want jim jordan investigating all the justices who are suspected of ethical violations. and if that is unconstitutional i want an amendment on the table.

a justice that can be purchased leased or shown photos of himself with a goat can not possibly rule fairly on related cases

"appearance of impropriety" figures prominently in much of this government ethics material. its why they all need to be investigated. if these guys look crooked or smell rotten you don't believe they rule fairly, do you?

i want jim jordan investigating all the justices who are suspected of ethical violations. and if that is unconstitutional i want an amendment on the table.
He already has the power, it's called the impeachment power.

Send him your evidence. If there's something legitimate to accuse him of, it would be done. Innuendo doesn't count.

Forum List

Back