The Senate Resolution That Will Help Obama Become President

LIAR!!

Do you have a link for your made up law? I posted the law above, it is very clear. Why are you having such trouble grasping a simple concept?

This claim was posted before by someone else and it was an old Hawaiian Law from before they were a State. As if a State gets to dictate Federal policy or law.

This claim was posted before by someone else and it was an old Hawaiian Law from before they were a State. As if a State gets to dictate Federal policy or law.

Exactly you are 100% right. The law is very clear, if one or more parents are an American citizen, then the child even though born abroad is a natural born citizen as well. This issue is even more rediculous, in the fact he was born in the united States, Hawaii became a state in 1959. So every angle you look at it, Obama is a natural born citizen. I dont understand why those who question his citizenship cannot understand this. This is the reason the supreme court turned down the lawsuit against Obama, because there is nothing there.

Quote:

then the Vice-President shall act as President, as in the case of the death or other constitutional disability of the President

But, if it happens before Jan. 20 then he is not the president ...... so that amendment doesn`t apply ........ right???
NO it does, you must read the whole thing!

Not true, and I have the naturalization papers to prove it. I was born to American parents on an American Air Force Base in England. My brother was born in Japan to American parents on an American Air Force base in Japan. After serving in the Air Force himself during the Vietnam war and coming home, he tried to bring his wife here from Thailand. Imagine our surprise when we were told he wasn't an American citizen. My brother and I had to go down to the immigration office and become naturalized citizens.

Now, my sisters kids were born in Canada and she's an American and they got passports based on them being "American's born abroad". They got a better deal than my brother and myself.

The truth is our government makes up their own rules and follows or ignores them at will.
YOu obviously didn't hear the agruements about McCain, even if born on military base outside of the US you are still a naturally born US citizen.

Actually if he was born in Kenya, he's not a natural born citizen. The rules state that if you are born overseas and have one parent that's an American citizen and has lived in America for 5 years after the age of 16 that you are a natural born citizen. Since Obama's mother was 18, if he was born in Kenya, he's not a natural born citizen.

Now, he was just elected our President and when he gets in I intend to give him my support until he does something to deserve my distrust of him. However, that doesn't mean I have to like it. I still have problems with a guy who went to Pakistan at the age of 20 on an Indonesian passport and claims to be a "citizen of the world". IMO, we need and American as our POTUS, but then again, McCain isn't exactly what I would call an American either.
One must ask themself why would Obama go to Kenya when living in Hawaii at the time she got pregnant to have a child . And as for the orginal birth certificate, I do not have my orginal birth certificate because it needed to amended to put my father on it because my parents were not married at the time of my birth. I also had a different last name for the first six months of my life but there is really no record of this. My parents had to go to a lawyer and therefore my birth certificate was then changed.
My son for this same reason is getting a new one from the one when he was born because his father was not present at birth and you cannot just put anyone on the birth certificate without their approval.
My friends kid just recieved a new one at eight years old because the father died and they never established he was the father until now. SO there is many reasons why one would not have their orginal birth certificate.

You should sue. My child was born in Okinawa and has the born aboard papers also but that does not negate the fact he is a natural born citizen, it just establishes he was born outside the US.

This argument is a waste of time, get over it, Obama won the election fair and square. There is no way that 7 million votes were faked. He is our President. Unless someone proves he is not born of an American citizen this argument is a WASTE of time.

It's good to see you speaking rationally without partisan hackery.

YOu obviously didn't hear the agruements about McCain, even if born on military base outside of the US you are still a naturally born US citizen.

You obviously didn't read my post. I have the naturalization papers to prove it and I was born on an American Air Force base in England, to two American parents.

Last edited:
You obviously didn't read my post. I have the naturalization papers to prove it and I was born on an American Air Force base in England, to two American parents.

Birth Abroad to Two U.S. Citizen Parents in Wedlock: A child born abroad to two U.S. citizen parents acquires U.S. citizenship at birth under section 301(c) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA). One of the parents MUST have resided in the U.S. prior to the child's birth. No specific period of time for such prior residence is required.

Birth Abroad Out-of-Wedlock to a U.S. Citizen Mother: A child born abroad out-of-wedlock to a U.S. citizen mother may acquire U.S. citizenship under Section 301(g) INA, as made applicable by Section 309(c) INA if the mother was a U.S. citizen at the time of the child's birth, and if the mother had previously been physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for a continuous period of one year.

Birth Abroad to Two U.S. Citizen Parents in Wedlock: A child born abroad to two U.S. citizen parents acquires U.S. citizenship at birth under section 301(c) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA). One of the parents MUST have resided in the U.S. prior to the child's birth. No specific period of time for such prior residence is required.

Birth Abroad Out-of-Wedlock to a U.S. Citizen Mother: A child born abroad out-of-wedlock to a U.S. citizen mother may acquire U.S. citizenship under Section 301(g) INA, as made applicable by Section 309(c) INA if the mother was a U.S. citizen at the time of the child's birth, and if the mother had previously been physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for a continuous period of one year.

I was the forth of 5 children and my parents were married 4 times. Once in Japan in a Japanese ceremony. Again in Japan in a civil ceremony. Once in the states, when they came back, in a church. All of this, well before my birth. And once, 29 years later when they remarried after being divorced for 4 years.

BK, again Again doesn't know what she's talking about.

She bad-repped me because I asked her why Obama's and McCain's "Ameicanness" should be in question by the likes of her.

BK, again Again doesn't know what she's talking about.

She bad-repped me because I asked her why Obama's and McCain's "Ameicanness" should be in question by the likes of her.

I think all Americans have the right to question the "americanness" of all our elected officials. Isn't that part of the freedom that our military has fought for all these years?

And this from someone that bad-repped me for saying "IF" Obama was born in Kenya.

Last edited:
I think all Americans have the right to question the "americanness" of all our elected officials. Isn't that part of the freedom that our military has fought for all these years?

And this from someone that bad-repped me for saying "IF" Obama was born in Kenya.

You ignore the law and the FactCheck link I offered, then proceed to question McCain's and Obama's Americaness. And for what?

Nothing! And considering you weren't born in America, you aren't an American. Right?

You ignore the law and the FactCheck link I offered, then proceed to question McCain's and Obama's Americaness. And for what?

Nothing! And considering you weren't born in America, you aren't an American. Right?

Want to see my naturalization papers? Actually, it's one paper, and it's got my picture on it, the same one that's up there in the corner.

Last edited:
Want to see my naturalization papers? Actually, it's one paper, and it's got my picture on it, the same one that's up there in the corner.

What would that prove? Seeing your papers? You weren't born in America so you aren't an American, right? And John McCain was born on an American base, therefore is a natural born citizen. Barack Obama was born in Hawaii, so therefore is a natural born citizen. Now, seeing as though you cannot intelligently question their "Americaness," perhaps you could question your own.

What would that prove? Seeing your papers? You weren't born in America so you aren't an American, right? And John McCain was born on an American base, therefore is a natural born citizen. Barack Obama was born in Hawaii, so therefore is a natural born citizen. Now, seeing as though you cannot intelligently question their "Americaness," perhaps you could question your own.

Ignoring the fact that Obama may have been born in Kenya and I was born on an American Air Force Base in England but still had to become a naturalized citizen while McCain passes as a native born citizen for being born on an American Naval Base in Panama, they are both members of the Foreign Counsil Relations. They are both globalists. Obama himself claims to be a "citizen of the world", not an "American". I find that troubling. I also find it troubling that you don't find it troubling.

Ignoring the fact that Obama may have been born in Kenya and I was born on an American Air Force Base in England but still had to become a naturalized citizen while McCain passes as a native born citizen for being born on an American Naval Base in Panama, they are both members of the Foreign Counsil Relations. They are both globalists. Obama himself claims to be a "citizen of the world", not an "American". I find that troubling. I also find it troubling that you don't find it troubling.

No, Obama was not born in Kenya. That accusation has been proved false. And you're lying about having to become a naturalized citizen if you were born on an American Air Force base, as a law proving you wrong was presented. And when did Obama say he wasn't an American? And the fact you don't understand what he means by "citizen of the world" is rather sad.

I am pretty sure that you are making shit up. You were shown the law makes you a natural born citizen, yet you continue to claim to be naturalized.Now it is because they are both members of the Council of Foreign Relations? :cuckoo:

No, Obama was not born in Kenya. That accusation has been proved false. And you're lying about having to become a naturalized citizen if you were born on an American Air Force base, as a law proving you wrong was presented. And when did Obama say he wasn't an American? And the fact you don't understand what he means by "citizen of the world" is rather sad.

I'm not lying, like I said, I have the naturalization paper to prove it.

Forum List

Back