How long can African Press International keep it going?

Diuretic

Permanently confused
Apr 26, 2006
South Australia est 1836
I admit I believe this site is a stormfront.org invention.

I have no proof.

But the alleged Michelle Obama tapes intrigued me. I checked in just now and found some interesting info.

API’s nightmare expected to be over soon: Getting back to business after fullfiling Wordpress demand « African Press International (API)

We are hoping to be back on business shortly, now that we are doing our best to abide by the rules set by WordPress. In order to keep the required standards API will now be more strict on what posters are allowed to publish on the site.

Since yesterday midnight (24 hours ago), we landed into problems with wordpress but we now appreciate that the parties are on the way to resolving the problems permanently so that API may continue to serve the readers rightfully without hold ups as it happened in the last 24 hours.

We are hoping to start our usual updatings on the topics that has interested the readers and in particular in connection with the Michelle Obama tape and the Imam document(s). The last 24 hours has been rough for API and we are not in full swing before a few hours from now and this we apologise to our readers. We do hope you appreciate the problems we are facing and we assure you that we are doing our best in order to comply with the instructions received from wordpress. We are busy cleaning the site and will be able to get a permanent go-ahead with our usual posting of updates and general articles.

We have not been able to attend to your emails send to us. In the last 24 hours we have received over 6000 emails and we are now going through some of them because of our communication with our MBO partners and our counsel. We will get back to you as soon as things become clear to us on which way to go. We sincerely apologise the inconveniences caused.

We will not be able to attend to any one at this time because we need all the time we can get in trying to re-locate our roadmap. Otherwise attending to any one at this time will slow the speed needed by us to focus on that which is very urgent in order to accomplish the mission as planned. We will come with feedback when we are through with all the requirements presented to us.

In order to stop any further distraction and move forward smoothly towards our intended goals, I am appealing to all our readers to suspend any talk if, or commenting on “suspected traitorship” in our midst and we all focus on things important now, in unity as a people interested in getting out the truth on the matter we have so much focussed on as a group. We need to support one another during this critical moment where we are being attacked left and right by a huge machinery so muscled and focused to derail our plans.

I don't usually watch soapies but this one is fascinating.

Forum List

Back