The USA declares rouge NSA regime ENEMY OF THE STATE.

UniteAmerica

Rookie
Nov 8, 2008
Open Letter to NSA: IT IS TIME FOR YOUR DESTRUCTION

Your time has come to be destroyed. Your crimes against the American people can no longer go unpunished. I am calling you out. You’re a corrupt organization and your activities have been nothing short of evil. Your actions cannot be tolerated in this world. I have been sent by American people to act for the American people. Your victims cannot speak for themselves. I have seen all the people who are selflessly trying to expose your illegal weapons, which you turned on your own country. I have seen all your former employee’s testimonies, which reveal the proof of your corrupt actions. I have read the medical journals from undisputable sources showing your weapons testing. I have read the thousands of articles from credible journalists, in which they were desperately trying to educate the public. Your system of deception may have saved from those people’s call for justice, but it is not going to stop you from God’s. I have been sent to dispense your doom.

I am here publicly saying that the American people will no longer be victims of your violence. Your propaganda and technological manipulation may work to control many people in America, but we have been watching you for a long time. The freemen united and learned to adapt to your methods. There is an entire network of people out there who dedicate their lives to ending your oppression. They understand that you have the power through corruption, but they have considered what you truly are; a covert terrorist organization. Your crimes have forced the Americans people to consider you an enemy to this country. The world is sick with your immoral abuse of power as well. You attacked the freedom’s that God gave mankind. You attacked freewill. Prepare to meet the consequences of committing the unforgivable sin.

So today is the beginning of your obliteration, something we all have been working towards for some time. No one is with you anymore. You’re no longer part of this American government. The other intelligence agencies have separated themselves from you. You’re a rouge organization and your allies have disappeared. No one is going to do your dirty work anymore. Even the criminal empires, that your technology helped support, cannot stand by your atrocities against humanity. You are all alone and your friends conspirer against you. You were not smarter the American people; we were learning your weaknesses and studying your patterns. We have systematically separated you from the rest of America. We know everything you are going to try to do. You’re a criminal organization with a mirage of power. Stand down and hand over your control of NSA operations to the American people. Do not make us go to the next stage in this process.

- The American People

(To those of you confused I say come find us. The NSA has abused its power and attempted to take control of all Internet activity. To my friends who discuss politics in message boards or chats I am sorry what they did to you. It is all a lie; you’re being psychologically abused by an agenda to control your beliefs. They have turned you into our enemy with deceit. The truth isn’t hard to find. The evidence is overwhelming. I am sorry for what they did to you, come let us help you.)

· The Body Electric: Electromagnetism and the Foundation of Life, by Robert Becker, M.D. Monitoring neuroelectric information in the brain ESB. (p. 265,313,318)

· Cross currents, by Robert Becker. Simulating auditory hallucinations. Remote computer tampering using RF emissions from the logic board. (p. 70,78,105,174,210,216,220,242,299,303)

· Currents of Death, by Paul Brodeur. Driving brain electrical activity with external EM; magnetophosphenes; Delgado. (p. 27,93)

· The Zapping of America, by Paul Brodeur. DoD EM ESB research; simulating auditory hallucinations.

· Of Mice, Men and Molecules, by John H. Heller 1963 Bioelectricity; probing the brain with EM waves. (p, 110)

· The Three-Pound Universe, by Judith Hooper. CIA EEG research; EEGs for surveillance. (p.29,132,137)

· In the Palaces of Memory, by George Johnson. EM emissions from the brain; the brain as an open electromagnetic circuit.

· The Puzzle Palace, by James Bamford. Signals Intelligence; most advanced computers in the early 'sixties.

· The US Intelligence Community. Glossary terms at National Security Archives; Radiation Intelligence (information from unintentionally emanated electromagnetic energy, excluding radioactive sources).

· The Search for the "Manchurian Candidate", by John Marks. Electrical or radio stimulation to the brain; CIA R&D in bioelectrics. (p.227)

· Secret Agenda, by Jim Hougan. National security cult groups.

· Crimes of the Intelligence Community, by Morton Halperin. Surreptitious entries; intelligence agents running operations against government workers.

· War in the Age of Intelligent Machines, NSA computer supremacy, complete control of information.

· Alternate Computers, by Time-Life Books. Molecule computers.

· The Mind, by Richard Restak, M.D. EEG Systems inc.; decoding brain EM emanations, tracking thoughts on a computer. (p. 258)

· MedTech, by Lawrence Galton. Triggering events in the brain, direct to auditory cortex signals.

· Cyborg, by D.S. Halacy, Jr, 1965. Brain-to-computer link research contracts given out by the US government.

· Psychiatry and the CIA: Victims of Mind Control, by Harvey M. Weinstein M.D. Dr. Cameron; psychic driving; ultraconceptual communications.

· Journey Into Madness: The True Story of Secret CIA Mind Control and Medical Abuse, by Gordon Thomas, Intelligence R&D; Delgado; psychic driving with radio telemetry. (p. 127,276,116,168,169)

· Mind Manipulators, by Alan Scheflin and Edward M. Opton. MKULTRA brain research for information-gathering.

· The Brain Changers, by Maya Pines. Listening to brain EM emissions. (p.19)

· Modern Bioelectricity. Inducing audio in the brain with EM waves; DoD cover-up; EM wave ESB; remote EEGs

· Magnetic Stimulation in Clinical Neurophysiology, by Sudhansu Chokroverty. Magnetophosphenes; images direct to the visual cortex.

I think Wal-Mart stocks aluminum foil on isle 6. George Noory fan right?

Last edited:
interesting what people consider a rouge state. there's no exact definiton of that that i'm aware of, for instance would we be rouge if the supreemes decided to instal Briteny Spears as potus ? if the governance decided to outlaw green M&M's ?

Perhaps it's simply a matter of pissing off the majority that constitutes rouge?

Right now, we've this Patriot Act that can basically paint anyone a terrorist

we touture detainees, and deny them the rights we'd normally have and expect

we have the NSA, and gawd only knows how many lives they've complicated via their intrusion(s) , or possibly ruined ala McCartnyistic tactics

so is the majority pissed off?

seems a lotta folk are concerned, but fall by far and large short of the pitchfork and torch crowd chanting their way towards 1600 penn ave here....

i think perhaps our constitution comes down to a matter of personal perspective much more than a collectivist one these days

oh and, to add, does anyone really follow the $$$ anymore? my good gawd they've more ways to bs the masses there than anything i've seen before

example

Ok, peeps...it's ROGUE. Not ROUGE.

Rouge is makeup.

Is everyone on the same page now? It's one thing the first time but when people start copying the mistake then something must be said.

Thank you for your interest in the NSA. Please enjoy your freedom of expression in the CT forum.

NSA.jpg
bush_nsa_israeli_mossad_headquarters.jpg

a212_nsa_servers_2050081722-16990.jpg
nsa_cartoon.jpg

Open Letter to NSA: IT IS TIME FOR YOUR DESTRUCTION

Your time has come to be destroyed. Your crimes against the American people can no longer go unpunished. I am calling you out. You’re a corrupt organization and your activities have been nothing short of evil. Your actions cannot be tolerated in this world. I have been sent by American people to act for the American people. Your victims cannot speak for themselves. I have seen all the people who are selflessly trying to expose your illegal weapons, which you turned on your own country. I have seen all your former employee’s testimonies, which reveal the proof of your corrupt actions. I have read the medical journals from undisputable sources showing your weapons testing. I have read the thousands of articles from credible journalists, in which they were desperately trying to educate the public. Your system of deception may have saved from those people’s call for justice, but it is not going to stop you from God’s. I have been sent to dispense your doom.

I am here publicly saying that the American people will no longer be victims of your violence. Your propaganda and technological manipulation may work to control many people in America, but we have been watching you for a long time. The freemen united and learned to adapt to your methods. There is an entire network of people out there who dedicate their lives to ending your oppression. They understand that you have the power through corruption, but they have considered what you truly are; a covert terrorist organization. Your crimes have forced the Americans people to consider you an enemy to this country. The world is sick with your immoral abuse of power as well. You attacked the freedom’s that God gave mankind. You attacked freewill. Prepare to meet the consequences of committing the unforgivable sin.

So today is the beginning of your obliteration, something we all have been working towards for some time. No one is with you anymore. You’re no longer part of this American government. The other intelligence agencies have separated themselves from you. You’re a rouge organization and your allies have disappeared. No one is going to do your dirty work anymore. Even the criminal empires, that your technology helped support, cannot stand by your atrocities against humanity. You are all alone and your friends conspirer against you. You were not smarter the American people; we were learning your weaknesses and studying your patterns. We have systematically separated you from the rest of America. We know everything you are going to try to do. You’re a criminal organization with a mirage of power. Stand down and hand over your control of NSA operations to the American people. Do not make us go to the next stage in this process.

- The American People

(To those of you confused I say come find us. The NSA has abused its power and attempted to take control of all Internet activity. To my friends who discuss politics in message boards or chats I am sorry what they did to you. It is all a lie; you’re being psychologically abused by an agenda to control your beliefs. They have turned you into our enemy with deceit. The truth isn’t hard to find. The evidence is overwhelming. I am sorry for what they did to you, come let us help you.)

the other intelligence agencys have separated themselves from you? Uh dude,dont know how to break this to you but pretty much every intelligence agency of the united states including the NSA is an evil and corrupt organization.:lol:The CIA and FBI along with the NSA, all make the third reich look like a bunch of choir boys.Theres probably others out there as well such as the DIA that belong in that catagory as well.Its not JUST the NSA dude.where you been?

Ok, peeps...it's ROGUE. Not ROUGE.

Rouge is makeup.

Is everyone on the same page now? It's one thing the first time but when people start copying the mistake then something must be said.

well , could i possibly sqeak by insisting it refers to Prop 8 in Cal right now?

interesting what people consider a rouge state. there's no exact definiton of that that i'm aware of, for instance would we be rouge if the supreemes decided to instal Briteny Spears as potus ? if the governance decided to outlaw green M&M's ?

Perhaps it's simply a matter of pissing off the majority that constitutes rouge?

Right now, we've this Patriot Act that can basically paint anyone a terrorist

we touture detainees, and deny them the rights we'd normally have and expect

we have the NSA, and gawd only knows how many lives they've complicated via their intrusion(s) , or possibly ruined ala McCartnyistic tactics

so is the majority pissed off?

seems a lotta folk are concerned, but fall by far and large short of the pitchfork and torch crowd chanting their way towards 1600 penn ave here....

i think perhaps our constitution comes down to a matter of personal perspective much more than a collectivist one these days

oh and, to add, does anyone really follow the $$$ anymore? my good gawd they've more ways to bs the masses there than anything i've seen before

example

We cannot follow that money because CONGRESS gave it to them no strings attached.

We cannot follow that money because CONGRESS gave it to them no strings attached.

that they did Editec. However may i point out the whistleblowers are all waiting for 1-20-09 to come forth here. Now i'll not opine on what manner of politically corrupt epithanys they may have here. It's the simple fact that this country at this time has an abundance of these sorts that equates to a clear and present danger of lack of clarity in governance

Forum List

Back