Zone1 the Scripture I said I would find about Torment of the damned being FOREVER

oh look, another candidate for Ignore!

This time for boring me to death:bigbed:
I already told you the first time I responded to your whining about the length of my posts, that you should ignore me. Click on ignore. My posts aren't for you, they're for genuine truth seekers willing to study the important topics being discussed in depth. I only write for those people, not you.

I already told you the first time I responded to your whining about the length of my posts, that you should ignore me. Click on ignore. My posts aren't for you, they're for genuine truth seekers willing to study the important topics being discussed in depth. I only write for those people, not you.
I also tend to ignore people who use the Whine word

Why detract from your important points, assuming u have any?

If a person cannot comment without making insults right and left, why should I bother? I already know an important thing about that person

the person is not much of a Christian, at least not toward me. And Jesus said that whatever one does to the least of his people, that one does to HIM

I also tend to ignore people who use the Whine word

Why detract from your important points, assuming u have any?

If a person cannot comment without making insults right and left, why should I bother? I already know an important thing about that person

the person is not much of a Christian, at least not toward me. And Jesus said that whatever one does to the least of his people, that one does to HIM
I'm not a Christian and I never insulted you. You just don't like people calling you out on your BS and when they do, that pricks your big, fat ego and you start whining about being insulted, playing the victim like a baby. If you're not willing to study the complex, theological subject matter that is being discussed on this thread in-depth, because you don't want to read too much, well then stop complaining and just go about your day. You keep saying you're going to place me on ignore and you haven't yet, what's holding you back? Go ahead, deprive yourself of the truth, and keep being lazy, unwilling to study these issues in-depth.

Just curious, if you had your DNA tested got any yiddish DNA? Or are you Jewish by aspiration?
All of the Jews, even the ones from China and India, have common ancestry with European Jews. The DNA studies have already shown this. Watch the videos I imbedded. You won't of course, but the information is available. You continue repeating your nonsense, because it makes you feel good. You're willfully ignorant.

Last edited:
All of the Jews, even the ones from China and India, have common ancestry with European Jews. The DNA studies have already shown this. Watch the videos I embedded. You won't of course, but the information is available. You continue repeating your nonsense, because it makes you feel good. You're willfully ignorant.
I watched the videos, that's why I asked.
If you had any Jewish DNA you'd know what type.

Good scripture verse. Hell is eternal and heaven is eternal. Which ever one a person choses to go to they will remain there forever.

There is no forgiveness for blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. Which is any and all rejection of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. God does not send anyone to hell. Each adult sends themselves to either heaven eternally (forever) or to hell eternally (forever). Even if one remains ignorant of the Word of God... God has said the people perish for lack of knowledge. God cannot go against His word. He speaks it and it is.

Hell isn't eternal for Muslims and Jews.

I watched the videos, that's why I asked.
If you had any Jewish DNA you'd know what type.
That's just a silly statement. DNA genetic ancestry aside what matters the most is someone's love and commitment to YHWH.

The scripture in the OP says "The SMOKE of their torment rises up..."

That is because "The wicked will become ASHES under the feet of the righteous"

The wicked are BURNT UP in the Lake of Fire And they are GONE. They are dead and gone forever, not suffering for eternity

Lots of US have. Have you lived in the Arab world? Your arrogance is very offensive. Muslims will tell you that they don't agree on everything.
I lived in Cairo-Egypt for three years between 2007 and 2010, right before the ousting of Mubarak. I lived in Israel for eight months, and in Jordan for a year. I studied Islam and learned some Arabic. The vast majority of Muslims believe "Jahannam" (جهنم) is eternal, forever, for non-Muslims. There are Muslims who will go to hell, but for them it's more like purgatory. The Sirat (سراط) bridge that extends over the fires of hell will not successfully be crossed by many Muslims and they will fall into the fire, where they will remain for a certain period of time. But if you ask most Muslims if they believe hell is eternal or forever, for people who reject Muhammad as their prophet, they will answer in the affirmative. Yes.

After death we go to "Barzakh" (بَرْزَخ), which is the state of the grave. This is a very Hebraic, biblical view, not found in modern, rabbinic Judaism or Christianity. The concept of an intermediary, underworld, between life in this world and the day of resurrection. This is the original, ancient view of death by the original Hebrews. It wasn't exactly as described by Muslims, but it is very similar.

In death we enter the state of the grave, we go to "sheol", where we are mostly in a state of slumber, weakness, faintness. The wicked are in a nightmarish state, tormented by their own dark, evil thoughts and deeds, and a sense of impending divine judgment and destruction. They know they're doomed. The righteous however, are in a restful, peaceful, dreamlike state looking forward to their meeting with YHWH and His angels, in the day of judgment. Their lives were committed to YHWH and their good deeds (their conscience) remind them of their final abode in paradise, in the Kingdom of their Creator. That's the ancient Hebrew view of death, similar to the Muslim's concept of Barzakh.

I lived in Cairo-Egypt for three years between 2007 and 2010, right before the ousting of Mubarak. I lived in Israel for eight months, and in Jordan for a year. I studied Islam and learned some Arabic. The vast majority of Muslims believe "Jahannam" (جهنم) is eternal, forever, for non-Muslims. There are Muslims who will go to hell, but for them it's more like purgatory. The Sirat (سراط) bridge that extends over the fires of hell will not successfully be crossed by many Muslims and they will fall into the fire, where they will remain for a certain period of time. But if you ask most Muslims if they believe hell is eternal or forever, for people who reject Muhammad as their prophet, they will answer in the affirmative. Yes.

After death we go to "Barzakh" (بَرْزَخ), which is the state of the grave. This is a very Hebraic, biblical view, not found in modern, rabbinic Judaism or Christianity. The concept of an intermediary, underworld, between life in this world and the day of resurrection. This is the original, ancient view of death by the original Hebrews. It wasn't exactly as described by Muslims, but it is very similar.

In death we enter the state of the grave, we go to "sheol", where we are mostly in a state of slumber, weakness, faintness. The wicked are in a nightmarish state, tormented by their own dark, evil thoughts and deeds, and a sense of impending divine judgment and destruction. They know they're doomed. The righteous however, are in a restful, peaceful, dreamlike state looking forward to their meeting with YHWH and His angels, in the day of judgment. Their lives were committed to YHWH and their good deeds (their conscience) remind them of their final abode in paradise, in the Kingdom of their Creator. That's the ancient Hebrew view of death, similar to the Muslim's concept of Barzakh.
That's a historical perspective but Biblically it has been done away with. Changes have taken place.

That's a historical perspective but Biblically it has been done away with. Changes have taken place.
What does "Biblically it has been done away with" even mean when we're discussing MUSLIM concept of hell? They don't believe in the Christian Bible

Forum List

Back