Zone1 the Scripture I said I would find about Torment of the damned being FOREVER

Their latter days are long gone. They happened in the first century. Those people and their culture are history. Get it? Vanished. Gone. Hence the arrival of a heavenly Israel, as their last generation proclaimed. Ethnic Israel is gone. Foreigners - Christians now - are the new Israel.

If you want to believe that nonsense, go right ahead. The Hebrew Bible clearly contradicts your claim, but of course, you could care less what the Hebrew Bible actually says. Believe whatever toots your horn.

If you want to believe that nonsense, go right ahead. The Hebrew Bible clearly contradicts your claim, but of course, you could care less what the Hebrew Bible actually says. Believe whatever you want.
I know what the Bible says. And if you would read it and figure out the chronology therein, maybe you would know what it says too.

A little extra-biblical history wouldn't hurt you, either.

I know what the Bible says. And if you would read it and figure out the chronology therein, maybe you would know what it says too.

A little extra-biblical history wouldn't hurt you, either.
You actually ignore what the Hebrew Bible actually says and project your Christian nonsense upon it. Go right ahead, do that.

Here's a clue from the Israelites themselves. The new temple arrived 2,000 years ago (Jn 2:21; 1 Pt 2:4-5).

You can believe that nonsense if you want. The Hebrew Bible clearly describes the third temple of the Messianic Age in the last six chapters of Ezekiel. Anyone can read it for themselves and see it's not Christianity. Everything you believe is refuted by the Hebrew Bible. Nothing you claim is supported.

You can believe that nonsense if you want. The Hebrew Bible clearly describes the third temple of the Messianic Age in the last six chapters of Ezekiel. Anyone can read it for themselves and see it's not Christianity. Everything you believe is refuted by the Hebrew Bible. Nothing you claim is supported.
Well, perhaps you will live long enough to see your new temple. May the sun not go supernova before that.

Well, perhaps you will live long enough to see your new temple. May the sun not go supernova before that.
Maybe I will or perhaps I won't, but people said the same thing about Israel being on the map. Israel is here to stay, despite the problems it has with the Arab Palestinians. Israel is now becoming more Torah observant and turning even more so, to YHWH. Within the next few decades, Israel will be completely Orthodox and Torah observant. The temple will be rebuilt on the temple mount, perhaps sooner than you expect. Watch and see.

No it won't. Neither the Knesset nor international law will allow it.
Keep deluding yourself. A lot has changed since Oct 7th. Israelis are waking up, turning to YHWH and His Torah.

Last edited:
Circumcision of the Heart

I've been reading that many reject the notion or are not familiar with circumcision of the heart. It is a Biblical concept that some of the Jews based on God's timing, may not be ready to realize. However the Gentiles should know this. It is not time for many of the Jews to have the scales removed from their eyes concerning the New Testament.

Romans 2:29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

25 For circumcision verily profiteth, if thou keep the law: but if thou be a breaker of the law, thy circumcision is made uncircumcision.
26 Therefore if the uncircumcision keep the righteousness of the law, shall not his uncircumcision be counted for circumcision?
27 And shall not uncircumcision which is by nature, if it fulfil the law, judge thee, who by the letter and circumcision dost transgress the law?
28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Often times it's just not the season to explain the new covenant to those who do not adhere to the New Testament of the Gentiles being grafted into the root of the olive tree which is the house of Israel. We Christians know that, but some of the blinded Jews are not able to realize that at this time; but in time they will, and we must love them regardless. In Christ Jesus we are under a deeper and more readily available love.

Keep deluding yourself. A lot has changed since Oct 7th. Israelis are waking up, turning to YHWH and His Torah.
You don't get it, and apparently won't get it. The Israelis are not the Israelites. Two different people. Shem and Jacob have nothing left to give. They're gone. Extinct.

Comprende? Or will you just keep deluding yourself?

You don't get it, and apparently won't get it. The Israelis are not the Israelites. Two different people. Shem and Jacob have nothing left to give. They're gone. Extinct.

Comprende? Or will you just keep deluding yourself?

Before I debunk your Christian pagan trash, I want to inform you that I don't care if you consider my posts too wordy and you refuse to read them. I'm not really writing for you but for the genuine truth seekers. I don't expect to convince you of anything, but that's OK, because that's not my intent in refuting your anti-Semitic, idolatrous garbage.

As far as what you said...

The Jewish people of today, are the same Jewish people of ancient times, and that has even been established genetically:

Palestinians and Jews, including the Ashkenazi, share much genetics:

But if you want to delude yourself thinking otherwise, go right ahead. In the Bible YHWH says about the New Covenant:

Jer 31:34-37 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know Yahweh: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith Yahweh: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more. (35) Thus saith Yahweh, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; Yahweh of hosts is his name: (36) If those ordinances depart from before me, saith Yahweh, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever. (37) Thus saith Yahweh; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith Yahweh.

The seed of Israel, and the nation, will never be cast out. If you look up at the sky during the day and see the sun and at night do the same and see the moon and the stars, that bears witness that the Jews are still here. Israel still exists, whether you like it or not. In order for you Christian usurpers to erase Israel with your pagan Christian religion, you have to go against what the Hebrew Bible clearly states, and "spiritualize" everything, twisting and ripping everything out of context.

Your usurper religion, is no more real and true than Islam or any other upstart religion that tried to replace the original.
Anyone who converts to the faith of Israel, whether born Jewish or not, is an Israelite (Isaiah 56). You are counted among the Israelites according to YHWH and given a name better than sons and daughters. Whoever leaves idolatry and embraces YHWH and His Torah, is part of Israel. So again, even if your claim about ancestry and genetics, is true (it's not, but for the sake of argument let's assume you're correct), Israel still exists, because all who keep Torah and worship YHWH are counted as sons and daughters, as Israelites by YHWH.

In the end of days the nations will turn to Israel and the Israelites:

Zec 8:22-23 Yea, many people and strong nations shall come to seek Yahweh of hosts in Jerusalem, and to pray before Yahweh. (23) Thus saith Yahweh of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that Elohim is with you.

Isa 2:1-5 The word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem. (2) And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of Yahweh's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it. (3) And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of Yahweh, to the house of the Elohim of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of Yahweh from Jerusalem. (4) And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more. (5) O house of Jacob, come ye, and let us walk in the light of Yahweh.

All you can do as a Christian usurper and idolater is "spiritualize" and twist the Hebrew scriptures, ripping to pieces the Hebrew Bible (The only true Bible that exists and will ever exist). Christians have been doing this for 2000 years. The author of the gospel of Matthew (whoever he was), wrote:

Mat 2:15 And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Out of Egypt have I called my son.

Matthew quoted the prophet Hosea out of context:

Hos 11:1-5 When Israel was a child, then I loved him, and called my son out of Egypt. (2) As they called them, so they went from them: they sacrificed unto Baalim, and burned incense to graven images. (3) I taught Ephraim also to go, taking them by their arms; but they knew not that I healed them. (4) I drew them with cords of a man, with bands of love: and I was to them as they that take off the yoke on their jaws, and I laid meat unto them. (5) He shall not return into the land of Egypt, but the Assyrian shall be his king, because they refused to return.

The son of YHWH is Israel, not Jesus. The Christian NT misappropriates texts, ripping them out of context and giving them a completely different meaning. When Hosea the prophet spoke the above words, he wasn't even prophesying, he was writing a description of events in Egypt, hundreds of years before he was alive. Did Jesus sacrifice unto Baalim and burn incense to graven images? The author of Matthew, does this several times in his gospel. He misquotes the Hebrew Bible, ripping verses out of their original context to conjure up prophecies for Jesus.

The Christian NT does this a lot. The gospel writers even have Jesus comparing himself to a false prophet!

Mat 26:30-32 And when they had sung an hymn, they went out into the mount of Olives. (31) Then saith Jesus unto them, All ye shall be offended because of me this night: for it is written, I will smite the shepherd, and the sheep of the flock shall be scattered abroad. (32) But after I am risen again, I will go before you into Galilee.

Jesus here is depicted saying something that is absurd, if he's actually a true prophet and the messiah. He's misquoting Zachariah 13:7, where it says YHWH will slay the false shepherds. Was Jesus one of the false shepherds? Was he a false prophet? Read Zachariah 13:7 in context and you'll see for yourself that the shepherds that are killed were false prophets, bad shepherds.

Christianity is a pagan, usurper religion that blames the Jewish people for the death of their god, triggering centuries of persecution, of bloodshed for the Jewish people. The Christian NT is an anti-Semitic/Anti-Jewish religious book:

1Th 2:14-16 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews: (15) Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men: (16) Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

Mat 27:24-25 When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it. (25) Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.

Joh 19:10-12 Then saith Pilate unto him, Speakest thou not unto me? knowest thou not that I have power to crucify thee, and have power to release thee? (11) Jesus answered, Thou couldest have no power at all against me, except it were given thee from above: therefore he that delivered me unto thee hath the greater sin. (12) And from thenceforth Pilate sought to release him: but the Jews cried out, saying, If thou let this man go, thou art not Caesar's friend: whosoever maketh himself a king speaketh against Caesar.

These and many other verses in your Christian NT book, have caused the Jewish people centuries of being accused of deicide or killing God, "murdering Jesus" and being slaughtered by zealous Christians, trying to inflict God's wrath and punishment upon the Jews. Christianity is an idolatrous, trash religion that tries to usurp the nation of Israel with its "church" circus, and it won't. In the end the Edomites, the Christians, will lose and Israel will win.

The above video (the second one of the two right above this text), was produced by anti-Semite, neo-Nazis. Nonetheless, it's accurate. It reveals what the Hebrew Bible says about Edom and Christian idolatry. It will be destroyed by YHWH. I don't care if neo-Nazis or Christians feel offended by these facts, it's true. Truth is Truth. All of the centuries of persecution, will come back to destroy Christianity and Europe/Rome (Edom). They destroyed the second temple and slaughtered Jews for centuries and all of that is going to return to Christendom, in spades. It's happening right now, watch the news.
What's happening now in Gaza, wouldn't have happened if not for the West forcing the Jews to keep Arab Palestinians, Muslims, who hate the Jewish people and want to subjugate them, to remain in Israel, in the Holy Land. The Western powers, refused to allow the new, resurrected nation of Israel to purge itself of its Arab Muslim enemies. All of this has amounted to what we see today in Gaza. A horrible situation for the children of Gaza. The adults, their parents have decided to be enemies of Israel and they're now suffering because of that. Esau, Edom, will be destroyed. Amalek (All of the enemies of Israel), will be defeated.

The only hope that Christians have, is if they repent of their idolatry and unjustified hatred and slander of the Jews, and adopt the faith of Israel. You have to repent and if you don't you will go down financially, politically, spiritually, and in every other way, with Edom, the enemy of Israel. Repent Christians or go down with Rome.

pope-mary-1024x625.jpg

Rome/Edom/Christianity = Destroyed by YHWH, The Holy One Of Israel.

Jeremiah 16:19 "O YHWH, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit."

Exo_23:24 Thou shalt not bow down to their gods, nor serve them, nor do after their works: but thou shalt utterly overthrow them, and quite break down their images.

Deu_7:25 The graven images of their gods shall ye burn with fire: thou shalt not desire the silver or gold that is on them, nor take it unto thee, lest thou be snared therein: for it is an abomination to YHWH thy God.

Deu_12:3 And ye shall overthrow their altars, and break their pillars, and burn their groves with fire; and ye shall hew down the graven images of their gods, and destroy the names of them out of that place.

1Ki_14:9 But hast done evil above all that were before thee: for thou hast gone and made thee other gods, and molten images, to provoke me to anger, and hast cast me behind thy back:

2Ch_14:3 For he took away the altars of the strange gods, and the high places, and brake down the images, and cut down the groves:

Last edited:
Circumcision of the Heart

I've been reading that many reject the notion or are not familiar with circumcision of the heart. It is a Biblical concept that some of the Jews based on God's timing, may not be ready to realize. However the Gentiles should know this. It is not time for many of the Jews to have the scales removed from their eyes concerning the New Testament.

Romans 2:29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

25 For circumcision verily profiteth, if thou keep the law: but if thou be a breaker of the law, thy circumcision is made uncircumcision.
26 Therefore if the uncircumcision keep the righteousness of the law, shall not his uncircumcision be counted for circumcision?
27 And shall not uncircumcision which is by nature, if it fulfil the law, judge thee, who by the letter and circumcision dost transgress the law?
28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Often times it's just not the season to explain the new covenant to those who do not adhere to the New Testament of the Gentiles being grafted into the root of the olive tree which is the house of Israel. We Christians know that, but some of the blinded Jews are not able to realize that at this time; but in time they will, and we must love them regardless. In Christ Jesus we are under a deeper and more readily available love.

Read Jeremiah 31:31-40 again, carefully and if you have a brain, and a heart that is truly circumcised to YHWH, there's no way you can interpret that as the Christian version of the "New Covenant". It says there that the New Covenant in the future, will be established with Israel, not Christians. The Israelites (House of Israel/Judah/Ephraim), not a "church". Hello? Wake up.

Jer 31:31-32 Behold, the days come, saith Yahweh, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: (32) Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith Yahweh:

The "House Of Judah and House of Israel", is the seed of Jacob.

Jer 31:34-37 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know Yahweh: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith Yahweh: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more. (35) Thus saith Yahweh, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; Yahweh of hosts is his name: (36) If those ordinances depart from before me, saith Yahweh, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever. (37) Thus saith Yahweh; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith Yahweh.

The "House of Israel" and "House of Judah" has nothing to do with Christians or Christianity and its church.

It says in Jeremiah 31:34, that in the day the actual, true New Covenant is established, no one will have to teach their neighbor about YHWH, because EVERYONE will know YHWH.

Jer 31:34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know Yahweh: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith Yahweh: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Why do Christians send out missionaries, if we're under the New Covenant? Under the New Covenant described in Jeremiah 31:34, EVERYONE KNOWS YHWH. No missionaries are required. Hello? Anyone in there? Wake up.

Repent and be saved in YHWH, the Only True Savior.

Isa_45:21 Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I Yahweh? and there is no Elohim else beside me; a just El and a Saviour; there is none beside me.

Isa 43:2-21 When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. (3) For I am Yahweh thy Elohim, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee. (4) Since thou wast precious in my sight, thou hast been honourable, and I have loved thee: therefore will I give men for thee, and people for thy life. (5) Fear not: for I am with thee: I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west; (6) I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth; (7) Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my honor, I have formed him; yea, I have made him. (8) Bring forth the blind people that have eyes, and the deaf that have ears. (9) Let all the nations be gathered together, and let the people be assembled: who among them can declare this, and shew us former things? let them bring forth their witnesses, that they may be justified: or let them hear, and say, It is truth. (10) Ye are my witnesses, saith Yahweh, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no El formed, neither shall there be after me. (11) I, even I, am Yahweh; and beside me there is no saviour. (12) I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange elohim among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith Yahweh, that I am El. (13) Yea, before the day was I am he; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand: I will work, and who shall let it? (14) Thus saith Yahweh, your redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; For your sake I have sent to Babylon, and have brought down all their nobles, and the Chaldeans, whose cry is in the ships. (15) I am Yahweh, your Holy One, the creator of Israel, your King. (16) Thus saith Yahweh, which maketh a way in the sea, and a path in the mighty waters; (17) Which bringeth forth the chariot and horse, the army and the power; they shall lie down together, they shall not rise: they are extinct, they are quenched as tow. (18) Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. (19) Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. (20) The beast of the field shall honour me, the dragons and the owls: because I give waters in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert, to give drink to my people, my chosen. (21) This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise.

Last edited:
I say Red Front's posts are way too long. Most of us don't have the time or the inclination to sit at the computer and read all that.

And maybe we don't even want to because it may contradict accepted Christian truths... ? I don't know. I can't say I have read much of it.

But why would any person of good will have a handle of Red Front?

Historically, the Cahtolic Church has always condemned communism

I can't speak for the last 65 years at the Vatican, though. Things aren't looking too "historical" there

I sometimes think Francis is a commie. He certainly seems to care more about woke bs and climate bs than he does about promoting Christ

I say Red Front's posts are way too long. Most of us don't have the time or the inclination to sit at the computer and read all that.

And maybe we don't even want to because it may contradict accepted Christian truths... ? I don't know. I can't say I have read much of it.

But why would any person of good will have a handle of Red Front?

Historically, the Cahtolic Church has always condemned communism

I can't speak for the last 65 years at the Vatican, though. Things aren't looking too "historical" there

I sometimes think Francis is a commie. He certainly seems to care more about woke bs and climate bs than he does about promoting Christ

Why do you discuss important, complex topics, on this forum and in threads like these, if you're not willing to invest the time and effort to study the issues being discussed in-depth? You're just playing games with YHWH and your own souls. If Most of you don't have the time or the inclination to sit at the computer and read "all of that", then my posts aren't for you, but for people who do have the inclination and ability to study these important, complex topics in-depth. You can do yourself a favor and just click on my profile image and a window will pop-up, giving you the option to ignore me. Just click on ignore.

I'm not writing these posts for you, remain in your ignorance and darkness.

Why do you discuss important, complex topics, on this forum and in threads like these, if you're not willing to invest the time and effort to study the issues
I don't generally read posts that start off with insults and derision (accusatory statements)

just a heads up

Now I know why I didn't want to read much of your posts...

Forum List

Back