Zone1 the Scripture I said I would find about Torment of the damned being FOREVER

You are very passionate in what you've been taught. It reminds me of Saul who persecuted the Christians because he was raised to believe one thing, and he believed it with all his heart and soul. The law Saul believed in taught him to murder the saints of God who did not believe as he did. However, God brought about a change - a new thing, that Saul's mind and heart refused to accept. God had to blind Saul on the road to the City of Damascus in order to get him to the Road of Straight, and into the House of Judah. All for a chance encounter with Ananias who was commissioned to counsel Saul, cause the scales of darkness to leave his sight, and baptize him. For many days Saul remained in Damascus learning from the disciples of the Lord about Jesus Christ the Son of God who by the penalty of his shed blood we are saved. (Acts 9)

God later gave Saul the name Paul after he had been taught a new thing that was much different than what he had been raised as a child to believe. Paul went from being a hateful persecutor (murderer) of those who did not believe as he did... to saying the Gentiles do not need to be circumcised in their private parts in order to be saved. Their belief in the penalty of the blood Jesus shed for their sins, and making Jesus their Lord and Savior is the only circumcision they need. Of which they get in their hearts and minds through their faith in what Jesus did in sacrificing his life on the cross for them. That is what Saul/Paul began teaching.

1. I see that you differentiate between the Holy Bible v. an Israel Bible. I've traveled to Israel. I have been baptized in the Jordan River, and I have purchased the "Holy Bible in Israel. However when praying at the Western Wall (Wailing) I noticed the Israelis reading from their own cultural Bibles.

2. I also see that you differentiate between "Faith" as you acknowledge faith of Israel and YHWH, but not faith in Jesus Christ and the blood Jesus shed for our sins.

We are all still learning. The things we are taught are good, but perhaps by chance there could be some new things for us to learn as well.
You are very passionate in what you've been taught. It reminds me of Saul who persecuted the Christians because he was raised to believe one thing, and he believed it with all his heart and soul. The law Saul believed in taught him to murder the saints of God who did not believe as he did.

The Torah doesn't teach anyone to murder. You're quite confused. Being passionate doesn't equate murder, so nice try with that one too.

Psa 119:104 Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way.

Psa_119:128 Therefore I esteem all thy precepts concerning all things to be right; and I hate every false way.

I hate your Christian idolatry and falsehood. What Paul, the founder of Christianity and false apostle did is irrelevant and not of the concern of YHWH's servants.

However, God brought about a change - a new thing, that Saul's mind and heart refused to accept.

All healthy hearts who know the truth of YHWH'S Torah, will reject Paulianity/Christianity. You should study the Hebrew Bible and stop following pagan lies.

God had to blind Saul on the road to the City of Damascus in order to get him to the Road of Straight, and into the House of Judah. All for a chance encounter with Ananias who was commissioned to counsel Saul, cause the scales of darkness to leave his sight, and baptize him. For many days Saul remained in Damascus learning from the disciples of the Lord about Jesus Christ the Son of God who by the penalty of his shed blood we are saved. (Acts 9)

Citing your Christian fairytales, doesn't impress me, anymore than a Muslim citing the Quran or the Hadith books to you. Are you convinced of the "truth of Muhammadism" because a Muslim starts to cite his or her Quran and tell Muslim stories? No. So why do you cite this to me? Are you into wasting your time and energy, citing stories about Paulianity to me?

God later gave Saul the name Paul after he had been taught a new thing that was much different than what he had been raised as a child to believe. Paul went from being a hateful persecutor (murderer)....

I'm not murdering you, I'm just refuting your idolatrous nonsense, that's all.

of those who did not believe as he did... to saying the Gentiles do not need to be circumcised in their private parts in order to be saved.

YHWH never commanded anyone to mutilate their genitals. Circumcision isn't mutilation, although confused pagans and their beloved false prophet Paul, might assert that.

Their belief in the penalty of the blood Jesus shed for their sins, and making Jesus their Lord and Savior is the only circumcision they need.

No human being, much less YHWH can die for anyone's sins. Believing Jesus is YHWH incarnate, who was executed by the Romans is a blasphemous, idolatrous belief, because YHWH doesn't die. You can't kill YHWH, the Holy One of Israel, for your sins. That's a demonic lie.

Of which they get in their hearts and minds through their faith in what Jesus did in sacrificing his life on the cross for them. That is what Saul/Paul began teaching.

What you're saying is Satanic paganism, since YHWH would never become a man or die for your sins. He's not a man, He would never die for your sins, because He doesn't die, humans can't kill Him. Regurgitating your Christian pagan beliefs like a broken record or robot, doesn't make them true.

1. I see that you differentiate between the Holy Bible v. an Israel Bible. I've traveled to Israel. I have been baptized in the Jordan River, and I have purchased the "Holy Bible in Israel. However when praying at the Western Wall (Wailing) I noticed the Israelis reading from their own cultural Bibles.

2. I also see that you differentiate between "Faith" as you acknowledge faith of Israel and YHWH, but not faith in Jesus Christ and the blood Jesus shed for our sins.

The Hebrew Bible is what Christians erroneously call the OT/Old Testament. The Hebrew Jewish Bible, is actually the Eternal Testament and it will never be replaced by your Christian "New Testament" (A false lying testament for ignorant Gentiles who don't care about the truth and want to replace Israel with their religious lies and fantasies...)

We are all still learning. The things we are taught are good, but perhaps by chance there could be some new things for us to learn as well.

Perhaps you should study the Hebrew Bible more and consider the possibility that the Jewish people who reject Christianity/Paulianity are correct and you non-Jews who think you've replaced Israel with your "church" or new religion, are wrong.

Last edited:
So, you no longer follow the Law, and have instead given yourself an updated, more modern version?
No, the original version always made space for the Sanhedrin to decide how, under what circumstances, a person should be condemned with a capital crime and executed. It also allows the Sanhedrin or court to determine how to execute them, with few exceptions. You're ignorant of Torah.

You bring idolatry, ignorance, and destruction to the world. The Torah is life:

Proverbs 6:23: "For the commandment is a lamp; and the law (תורה, Torah) of YHWH is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life."

Psalm 19:7: "The law (תורה, Torah) of YHWH is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of YHWH is sure, making wise the simple."

Those who reject YHWH's Torah have no light in them:

Isaiah 8:20 "To the law (תורה, Torah) and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

You're in darkness without the Torah. YHWH doesn't even hear your prayers:

Proverbs 28:9 "He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law (תורה, Torah), even his prayer shall be abomination."

Your prayer is an abomination according to YHWH. In the Messianic Age, the nations will turn to the Jewish people for the truth about YHWH God, not Christianity or Christians:

Zechariah 8:23: "Thus saith YHWH of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God (אלהים, Elohim) is with you."

In Zechariah 8:23, the prophecy speaks of a future time when people from all nations and languages will seek out the Jewish people for spiritual guidance, recognizing that YHWH is with them. The key phrase here is "with you" (עִמָּכֶם, ‘im·mā·ḵem), which is in the plural form in Hebrew, indicating a collective, not a single individual. This plural form underlines that the prophecy is about the nations turning to the Jewish people as a group, not to a single person, for spiritual insight and guidance.

There is no "New Covenant" for non-Israelites:

Jer 31:31-40 Behold, the days come, saith Yahweh, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: (32) Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith Yahweh:

Note: YHWH will only make this covenant with the Israelites, whom He saved from Egypt and who now identify themselves as Jews or those who keep Torah. There is nothing in the above text that states YHWH will make a New Covenant with Christian Gentiles or with Roman Catholics, or Pentecostals.

Continue....(33) But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith Yahweh, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their Elohim, and they shall be my people.

Note: It says nothing there about a "New Law", but rather the same law, will now be fully inculcated, in the hearts of His people. Later I will cite other passages showing how the law or Torah of the New Covenant, is the same Torah of Moses, not a different Torah. It's certainly not the "laws" of Christianity, Islam, or Hare Krishna.None of these religions have anything to do with the faith of Israel.

Continue...(34) And they shall teach no more every man his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, Know Yahweh: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith Yahweh: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Note: When the New Covenant is established, EVERYONE will know YHWH, there will be no missionaries.The whole world will know YHWH, unlike today. Christians by sending missionaries to tell and teach people about YHWH are proving that the New Covenant hasn't been established.

Continue...(35) Thus saith Yahweh, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; Yahweh of hosts is his name: (36) If those ordinances depart from before me, saith Yahweh, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me forever. (37) Thus saith Yahweh; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith Yahweh.

Note: The above verses prove that the "House of Israel" that is being spoken of in the previous verses is the "seed of Israel", the Jewish people, not a Christian church denomination. The New Covenant will be made with the actual seed of Jacob (i.e. Israel) and YHWH will never forsake them, nor will they ever stop being a nation before Him. Before that ever occurs there would be no sun or moon, no stars in the heavens. YHWH clearly makes His point, that Israel will always be His firstborn Son:

Exodus 4:22: "And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith YHWH, Israel is my son, even my firstborn."

Jeremiah 31:9 "They shall come with weeping, and with supplications will I lead them: I will cause them to walk by the rivers of waters in a straight way, wherein they shall not stumble: for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn."

Continue....(38) Behold, the days come, saith Yahweh, that the city shall be built to Yahweh from the tower of Hananeel unto the gate of the corner. (39) And the measuring line shall yet go forth over against it upon the hill Gareb, and shall compass about to Goath. (40) And the whole valley of the dead bodies, and of the ashes, and all the fields unto the brook of Kidron, unto the corner of the horse gate toward the east, shall be holy unto Yahweh; it shall not be plucked up, nor thrown down any more forever.

Note: The above reference to peace in Jerusalem forever, a city that will never be thrown down again, was not fulfilled in the 1st century of the common era. This prophecy is yet to be fulfilled, hence the New Covenant has not been established.

The Torah will be observed in the Messianic Age of the future:

Eze 11:15-21 Son of man, thy brethren, even thy brethren, the men of thy kindred, and all the house of Israel wholly, are they unto whom the inhabitants of Jerusalem have said, Get you far from Yahweh: unto us is this land given in possession. (16) Therefore say, Thus saith the Sovereign Yahweh; Although I have cast them far off among the heathen, and although I have scattered them among the countries, yet will I be to them as a little sanctuary in the countries where they shall come. (17) Therefore say, Thus saith the Sovereign Yahweh; I will even gather you from the people, and assemble you out of the countries where ye have been scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel. (18) And they shall come thither, and they shall take away all the detestable things thereof and all the abominations thereof from thence. (19) And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh: (20) That they may walk in my statutes, and keep mine ordinances, and do them: and they shall be my people, and I will be their Elohim. (21) But as for them whose heart walketh after the heart of their detestable things and their abominations, I will recompense their way upon their own heads, saith the Sovereign Yahweh.

The New Covenant isn't a new Torah, but it's the Torah we have today in our hearts, in a unique and special way. We will still keep the Torah:

Eze 36:23-28 And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am Yahweh, saith the Sovereign Yahweh, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes. (24) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land. (25) Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. (26) A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. (27) And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them. (28) And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your Elohim.

Note: ......and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

We will keep the Torah in the Messianic Age, just as we do today. Christianity claims the Torah has been abolished. That's a demonic lie.

The above passages speak of the true Messianic Age and New Covenant, not the fake "New Testament Covenant" of Christianity, that has nothing to do with Israel. Christianity is a strange, alien, heathen religion, that has no resemblance to what YHWH tells us in the Hebrew Bible (the original and only true Bible).

YHWH tells us more about the actual, genuine Messianic Age and New Covenant, saying:

Eze 37:23-28 Neither shall they defile themselves anymore with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwelling places, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their Elohim. (24) And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them. (25) And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince forever. (26) Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore. (27) My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their Elohim, and they shall be my people. (28) And the heathen shall know that I Yahweh do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.

Note: As you just read above, it says that when the actual, true New Covenant is established, the children of Israel, will live in the land of Israel, they will keep the Torah and YHWH's temple will be rebuilt on the temple mount. The very opposite of that occurred in the 1st Christian century. The so-called "New Testament" of Christianity has no resemblance to what YHWH explicitly tells us about His actual New Covenant.

According to Ezekiel, the Messiah will offer sacrifices in the temple, for his own sins!

Ezekiel 45:22: "And upon that day shall the prince prepare for himself and for all the people of the land a bullock for a sin offering."

If you read the description of the third temple which will be rebuilt in the Messianic Age, sacrifices will resume and the Torah will be kept, as in ancient times. The spiritual leadership of Israel will still be in the hands of the Levite priesthood, not in the hands of Christian, Roman Catholic priests or Protestant pastors. It's the tribe of Levi, especially the sons of Zadok.

Ezekiel 44:15-16: "But the priests the Levites, the sons of Zadok, that kept the charge of my sanctuary when the children of Israel went astray from me, they shall come near to me to minister unto me, and they shall stand before me to offer unto me the fat and the blood, saith the Lord YHWH: They shall enter into my sanctuary, and they shall come near to my table, to minister unto me, and they shall keep my charge."

Where is Christianity here? It's not there.

SIX REASONS WHY JEWS DON'T BELIEVE THE CHRISTIAN JESUS IS THE MESSIAH:

Reason #1: The Messiah must be from the Tribe of Judah and a Descendant of King David AND King Solomon Jesus did not qualify.

The Messiah must be a member of the tribe of Judah (Genesis 49:10) and a direct descendant of King David & King Solomon (2 Samuel 7:12-14; 1 Chronicles 22:9-10). Genealogy in the Bible is only passed down from father to son (Numbers 1:1-18).

There is no evidence that Jesus really had this pedigree, and the Christian Bible claims that he did not have a “birth-father” from the tribe of Judah descending from King David and King Solomon (Matt. 1:18-20).

Reason #2: Ingathering of the Jewish Exiles. Jesus did not do this.

When the Messiah is reigning as King of Israel, the Jews will be ingathered from their exile and will return to Israel, their homeland (Deut. 30:3; Isaiah 11:11-12; Jeremiah 30:3, 32:37; Ezekiel 11:17, 36:24).
This has clearly not yet happened and we still await its fulfillment.

Reason #3 Rebuilding of the Holy Temple, Jesus failed to achieve this.

The Temple in Jerusalem will be rebuilt (Isaiah 2:2-3, 56:6-7, 60:7, 66:20; Ezekiel 37:26–27; Malachi 3:4; Zech. 14:20-21).

The Temple was still standing in Jesus’ day. It was destroyed 38 years after Jesus’ crucifixion and it has not yet been rebuilt.

Reason #4: Worldwide Reign of Peace, Jesus did not accomplish this.

There will be universal disarmament and worldwide peace with a complete end to war (Micah 4:1-4; Hoseah 2:20; Isaiah 2:1-4, 60:18).

There have been plenty of wars since the founding of Christianity, and we continue to see wars.

Reason #5: Observance of the Torah Embraced by All Jews, Jesus didn’t bring this about.

The Messiah will reign as King at a time when all the Jewish people will observe God’s commandments (Ezekiel 37:24; Deut. 30:8,10; Jeremiah 31:32; Ezekiel 11:19-20, 36:26-27).

Jesus never ruled as King, nor have all Jews embraced the commandments of God’s Torah.

Reason #6: Universal Knowledge of God. Jesus clearly failed here also.

The Messiah will rule at a time when all the people of the world will come to acknowledge and serve the one true God (Zechariah 3:9, 8:23,14:9,16; Isaiah 45:23, 66:23; Jeremiah 31:33; Ezekiel 38:23; Psalm 86:9; Zeph. 3:9).

This, as well, has not yet taken place and we await its fulfillment.

There are many more passages in the Hebrew Bible, that expose Christianity's false claims.
You're like an ancient Jew citing Torah to prove Torah.

Torah is dead. Hence the rise of Christianity.

Again, YHWH, the Holy ONE of Israel (Not the Holy Three, but rather the Holy ONE) doesn't torture His creation in a lake of fire or hell. That's nothing more than a pagan concept, a belief born in the pagan's ignorant, twisted mind. YHWH doesn't torture his human creation internally for not converting to a particular religion or particular brain of a particular religion (it's not enough to convert to Christianity, you have to convert to the RIGHT BRAND/RIGHT TYPE of Christianity). How can you believe that YHWH, the Holy, Living God of Israel, would torture human beings in a fiery hell forever and ever and ever, because they didn't convert to a particular religion? What type of mind conceives such utter blasphemous poop?

YHWH doesn't owe you and me this mortal life, much less immortal life, why do you assume that YHWH would take one of His creatures, created in His own image, and torture him or her, FOREVER AND EVER, because they didn't convert to the right type of Christianity?

Those who YHWH and His holy angels (holy spirits) determine worthy of inheriting the next world or aeon (Jews call it, "The World To Come") will rise from the dead, in immortal, luminous bodies of light (Daniel 12:1-3). The wicked will rise to be judged and condemned to destruction (the death from which no ones rises, being forgotten by YHWH and his holy angels forever).

Michael The Archangel, the High Prince (שַׂר גָּדוֹל - Sar Gadol) of YHWH our heavenly Father, will one day raise the dead from the dust:

"At that time shall Michael stand up, the High Prince (SAR GADOL) who has charge of your people. And there shall be a time of trouble, such as never has been since there was a nation till that time. But at that time your people shall be delivered, everyone whose name shall be found written in the book. And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt. And those who are wise shall shine like the brightness of the sky above; and those who turn many to righteousness, like the stars forever and ever." (Daniel 12:1-3)

Michael, the Archangel, arises like a King:

Dan_8:23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.

Dan_11:3 And a mighty king shall stand up, that shall rule with great dominion, and do according to his will.

Kings stand up from their thrones to take action, to declare an edict before their royal courts. Michael, the Sar Gadol or High Prince of heaven, stands up from his throne to save Israel and raise the dead from the dust. The righteous on the day of recreation (i.e. resurrection), will inherit immortal, luminous bodies, because they kept the luminous Torah. The word for divine instructions or "Law" in Hebrew, is Torah, a word that derives from the Hebrew word, Or (Light):

Pro_6:23 For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life:

The Law is LIGHT and The Way Of LIFE. That is the way to inherit the World To Come, the next aeon. If you want to rise from the dead in an immortal body of light, then you must repent of your sins and keep YHWH's Torah/Law/Divine Instructions (LIGHT/LIFE). There is no other way to salvation but through YHWH's Torah. We must repent of our evil thoughts and deeds, and keep YHWH's Way Of Light and Life (Torah/Divine Instructions/Divine Law). To do otherwise is to delude and deceive yourself, thinking you are "saved" and "good" with YHWH, when you're not.

Psa 19:7-14
(7) The law of YHWH is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of YHWH is sure, making wise the simple.
(8) The statutes of YHWH are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of YHWH is pure, enlightening the eyes.
(9) The fear of YHWH is clean, enduring forever: the judgments of YHWH are true and righteous altogether.
(10) More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.
(11) Moreover by them is thy servant warned: and in keeping of them there is great reward.
(12) Who can understand his errors? cleanse thou me from secret faults.
(13) Keep back thy servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall be innocent from the great transgression.
(14) Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O YHWH, my strength, and my redeemer.

Don't deceive yourself, you must repent of your sins, by declaring your evil before YHWH and rejecting it. Keep YHWH's Holy Commandments, His Holy Torah (His Light and Life). That is the faith of Israel, not Christianity/Paulianity, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism..etc. Take heed Christians, followers of Paul's gnostic, mystical witchcraft:

Isa_8:20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

Isa_51:4 Hearken unto me, my people; and give ear unto me, O my nation: for a law shall proceed from me, and I will make my judgment to rest for a light of the people.

Pro_28:9 He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer shall be abomination.

Don't reject the light of YHWH, in His Torah, because if you do as Paul of Tarsus, the gnostic magician, wants you to do, you might very well rise from the dead among the wicked. Christianity is idolatrous blood magic and witchcraft. YHWH will never accept a human sacrifice, much less incarnate and kill Himself, in order to forgive you. Such ideas are pagan witchcraft. YHWH doesn't need to kill himself to forgive you, and you can't kill Him for your sins, even if you tried. YHWH doesn't die, He's Almighty God. He's eternal and immortal. If YHWH was to die, everything would cease to exist.

Study this and think deeply:

"1 The word of YHWH came again unto me, saying, 2 Son of man, say unto the prince of Tyrus, Thus saith YHWH EL; Because thine heart is lifted up, and thou hast said, I am God, I sit in the seat of EL, in the midst of the seas; yet thou art a man, and not EL/GOD, though thou set thine heart as the heart of EL: 3 Behold, thou art wiser than Daniel; there is no secret that they can hide from thee:4 With thy wisdom and with thine understanding thou hast gotten thee riches, and hast gotten gold and silver into thy treasures:5 By thy great wisdom and by thy traffick hast thou increased thy riches, and thine heart is lifted up because of thy riches:6 Therefore thus saith YHWH EL; Because thou hast set thine heart as the heart of EL;7 Behold, therefore I will bring strangers upon thee, the terrible of the nations: and they shall draw their swords against the beauty of thy wisdom, and they shall defile thy brightness.8 They shall bring thee down to the pit, and thou shalt die the deaths of them that are slain in the midst of the seas.9 Wilt thou yet say before him that slayeth thee, I am EL? but thou shalt be a man, and no EL, in the hand of him that slayeth thee.10 Thou shalt die the deaths of the uncircumcised by the hand of strangers: for I have spoken it, saith YHWH EL." (Ezekiel 28:1-10)

YHWH says:

"You are a man, not GOD"

Hello? You are a man, hence you are not God. Then YHWH mocks this wicked, deluded prince, saying:

" Are you going to declare your divinity when those men come to kill you? You are nothing more than a man in the hand of him who kills you."

Hello? Did you get that? Jesus was nothing more than a man in the hand of the Romans, who killed him. You can't crucify YHWH on a Roman cross and drive Him through with a spear. Such ideas come from an extremely confused, idolatrous, pagan mind. No one can kill YHWH, the Holy One of Israel. You have been deceived by Paul of Tarsus, the gnostic magician.

You're like an ancient Jew citing Torah to prove Torah.

Torah is dead. Hence the rise of Christianity.

What you believe about Torah is no concerned to me, however if you're saying that Christianity is supported by the Hebrew Bible you're confused. That's simply not the case. Christianity is an alien, pagan religion, that has nothing to do with the faith of Israel.

What you believe about Torah is no concerned to me, however if you're saying that Christianity is supported by the Hebrew Bible you're confused. That's simply not the case. Christianity is an alien, pagan religion, that has nothing to do with the faith of Israel.
Christianity is a departure from Judaism, though the New Testament text itself is Hebrew text.

Judaism is dead. Dead for nearly 2,000 years now.

Christianity is a departure from Judaism, though the New Testament text itself is Hebrew text.

Judaism is dead. Dead for nearly 2,000 years now.
Judaism is alive and well, and so are the Jewish people, so you're quite delusional and confused.

The Christian NT contradicts the Hebrew Bible, hence like other religions, that claim to "fulfill" Judaism or the faith of Israel, it's wrong. You can delude yourself into thinking otherwise, but all of Christianity's unique claims have zero support in the Hebrew Bible. So even if the Christian Bible wasn't originally written in Greek as most Christian scholars admit (hardly any, if any, Christian scholars assert that the NT was originally written in Hebrew), and it was written in Hebrew, that's irrelevant. The TaNaK (Torah - Nevim - Kethuvim - The Law/Prophets/Writings-Psalms-Wisdom Literature) also known by Christians as "Old Testament", is the only true Testament. It's the Eternal Testament.

Present your evidence from the TaNaK on how Christianity is correct and the Jewish people, the Israelites, are incorrect. Go ahead.

Last edited:
The Christian NT contradicts the Hebrew Bible, hence like other religions, that claim to "fulfill" Judaism or the faith of Israel, it's wrong. You can delude yourself into thinking otherwise, but all of Christianity's unique claims have zero support in the Hebrew Bible. So even if the Christian Bible wasn't originally written in Greek as most Christian scholars admit, and it was written in Hebrew, that's irrelevant. The TaNaK (Torah - Nevim - Kethuvim - Law/Prophets/Writings-Psalms-Wisdom Literature) also known by Christians as "Old Testament", is the only true Testament. It's the Eternal Testament.

Present your evidence on how Christianity is correct and the Jewish people, the Israelites, are incorrect. Go ahead.
Yea, Christianity contradicts the Hebrew Bible. Like I said, Christianity is a departure from Judaism. Of course, much of it aligns. Christianity needs a historical background, after all. What doesn't align tells us what? That Christianity is wrong or that Judaism was wrong? Of the two, I'll go with the one that thrived after the destruction of the Jewish temple and not the one that died that day, along with her law and prophets. The one that died that day was an evil and idolatrous nation, as her remnants constantly reminded them of in their writings.

If your Torah is correct, then first of all, you're a Jew. And an ancient Jew at that. Torah's jurisdiction did not extend to anyone else; it was this tribal people's national law. I mean, somebody has to be a Jew at least 2,000 years old in order for it to be correct, right?

And of course you abide this law, right? You pay 23 percent of your income to sponsor Jewish religious festivals, to support Jewish orphans, strangers, and widows, and to support the Levites? You practice usury when you lend money to foreigners but not when you lend to your fellow Jews? You treat your Jewish slaves better than you treat your foreign slaves? You sacrifice animals? Stone women to death for adultery?

Christian law is law that needs no codification, simply and elegantly stated by Christ and later by Paul as loving God and loving others. I'll go with that one.

Yea, Christianity contradicts the Hebrew Bible. Like I said, Christianity is a departure from Judaism. Of course, much of it aligns. Christianity needs a historical background, after all. What doesn't align tells us what? That Christianity is wrong or that Judaism was wrong? Of the two, I'll go with the one that thrived after the destruction of the Jewish temple and not the one that died that day, along with her law and prophets. The one that died that day was an evil and idolatrous nation, as her remnants constantly reminded them of in their writings.

If your Torah is correct, then first of all, you're a Jew. And an ancient Jew at that. Torah's jurisdiction did not extend to anyone else; it was this tribal people's national law. I mean, somebody has to be a Jew at least 2,000 years old in order for it to be correct, right?

And of course you abide this law, right? You pay 23 percent of your income to sponsor Jewish religious festivals, to support Jewish orphans, strangers, and widows, and to support the Levites? You practice usury when you lend money to foreigners but not when you lend to your fellow Jews? You treat your Jewish slaves better than you treat your foreign slaves? You sacrifice animals? Stone women to death for adultery?

Christian law is law that needs no codification, simply and elegantly stated by Christ and later by Paul as loving God and loving others. I'll go with that one.

Yea, Christianity contradicts the Hebrew Bible.

If it contradicts the Hebrew Bible, then it's not a religion revealed by YHWH, the God of the Hebrew Bible (YHWH, the God of Israel).

Like I said, Christianity is a departure from Judaism.

It's a different religion, if it's not consistent with what is said in the Hebrew Bible.

Of course, much of it aligns.

Like what?

Christianity needs a historical background, after all.

I personally don't care what Christianity needs.

What doesn't align tells us what?

You admit that Christianity contradicts the Hebrew Bible. You tell me. You're asking me a question for which you already know the answer. According to you the Torah is dead. According to the Torah, you are spiritually dead for believing that.

That Christianity is wrong or that Judaism was wrong?

Whichever one is the upstart that contradicts the foundational tenets of what was previously divinely revealed is obviously wrong. What was revealed in the Hebrew Bible, clearly has nothing to do with the Christian religion, and we can see that by comparing the claims of Christianity with what is said in the Hebrew Bible.

Of the two, I'll go with the one that thrived after the destruction of the Jewish temple and not the one that died that day, along with her law and prophets.

You obviously haven't studied the Hebrew Bible. Read carefully:

Hos 3:2-5
(2) So I bought her to me for fifteen pieces of silver, and for an homer of barley, and an half homer of barley:
(3) And I said unto her, Thou shalt abide for me many days; thou shalt not play the harlot, and thou shalt not be for another man: so will I also be for thee.
(4) For the children of Israel shall abide many days without a king, and without a prince, and without a sacrifice, and without an image, and without an ephod, and without teraphim:
(5) Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek YHWH their Elohim, and David their king; and shall fear YHWH and his goodness in the latter days.

For many days, Israel will not worship any other God but YHWH and will go without a king, temple, priesthood..etc. This is a test from YHWH for Israel and in the latter days, the Jewish people will return to the land of their fathers and will seek YHWH and David their king. All of this is happening now. The Jewish Israelis are now becoming more and more Torah observant. The Orthodox Jews have 5, 6, 8,10 children and they're quickly becoming the majority in Israel.

All of the prophecies in the Hebrew Bible are coming true right before our eyes and when one reads those prophecies, there's no mention of Christianity or your godman Jesus. So you're quite confused.

Jer 31:34-37
(34) And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know YHWH: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith YHWH: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.
(35) Thus saith YHWH, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; YHWH of hosts is his name:
(36) If those ordinances depart from before me, saith YHWH, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.
(37) Thus saith YHWH; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith YHWH.

The one that died that day was an evil and idolatrous nation,

The Jews of the 1st century were no longer idolatrous, and they haven't been that way for over 2500 years at least, again you're ignorant and confused. It's the Christians who are idolaters not Israel.

125-CNS-POPE-CHRISTMAS-MASS.jpg

700x450_CNS_16529.jpg

Jeremiah 16:19 states:

"O YHWH, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit."

as her remnants constantly reminded them of in their writings.

Christianity is clearly wrong and Jesus isn't the messiah of Israel. The firstborn son of YHWH is Israel, not Jesus:

• Jeremiah 31:9 "They shall come with weeping, and with supplications will I lead them: I will cause them to walk by the rivers of waters in a straight way, wherein they shall not stumble: for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn."

• Exodus 4:22-23 "(22) And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith YHWH, Israel is my son, even my firstborn (23) And I say unto thee, Let my son go, that he may serve me: and if thou refuse to let him go, behold, I will slay thy son, even thy firstborn."

If your Torah is correct, then first of all, you're a Jew.

I'm an Israelite, of Ephraim, not a Jew of the tribe of Judah. If you weren't born Jewish and you keep Torah, worshiping and serving YHWH, the God of Israel, then you are an Israelite of Ephraim. In the future the 12 tribes of Israel will be fully defined and will receive their inheritance.

And an ancient Jew at that.

I was born in Miami, Florida in February 1973. No, I'm not an ancient Jew, or even a modern Jew, because I'm not of the tribe of Judah, I'm an Israelite of Ephraim.

Torah's jurisdiction did not extend to anyone else; it was this tribal people's national law. I mean, somebody has to be a Jew at least 2,000 years old in order for it to be correct, right?

No. The Torah makes provision for exile and it's a law not just for Israel, but for the whole world. Eventually, all of the nations will also keep Torah and will serve and worship YHWH.

Zechariah 14:9 "And YHWH will be king over all the earth. On that day YHWH will be one and his name one."

Jeremiah 31:34 (34) And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know YHWH: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith YHWH: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Isaiah 2:2-3:"In the last days the mountain of YHWH’s temple will be established as the highest of the mountains; it will be exalted above the hills, and all nations will stream to it. Many peoples will come and say, 'Come, let us go up to the mountain of YHWH, to the temple of the God of Jacob. He will teach us his ways, so that we may walk in his paths.' The law will go out from Zion, the word of YHWH from Jerusalem."

Isaiah 56:6-7:"And foreigners who bind themselves to YHWH to minister to him, to love the name of YHWH, and to be his servants, all who keep the Sabbath without desecrating it and who hold fast to my covenant, these I will bring to my holy mountain and give them joy in my house of prayer. Their burnt offerings and sacrifices will be accepted on my altar; for my house will be called a house of prayer for all nations."

Zechariah 8:23:"This is what YHWH Almighty says: 'In those days ten people from all languages and nations will take firm hold of one Jew by the hem of his robe and say, 'Let us go with you, because we have heard that YHWH is with you.'"

Micah 4:2:"Many nations will come and say, 'Come, let us go up to the mountain of YHWH, to the temple of the God of Jacob. He will teach us his ways, so that we may walk in his paths.' The law will go out from Zion, the word of YHWH from Jerusalem."

And of course you abide this law, right?

Yes, I do my very best, in view of the circumstances of exile. YHWH is merciful and good.

You pay 23 percent of your income to sponsor Jewish religious festivals, to support Jewish orphans, strangers, and widows, and to support the Levites?

I give more, since I live in a community where we hold all things in common, sharing all of our incomes. The community I'm a part of, also contributes to good causes, like feeding the poor, building orphanages, housing the homeless and yes we support the nation of Israel in the Middle East, the one at war now with Hamas..etc.

You practice usury when you lend money to foreigners but not when you lend to your fellow Jews?

We don't practice usury.

You treat your Jewish slaves better than you treat your foreign slaves? You sacrifice animals? Stone women to death for adultery?

The Torah doesn't say "YOU MUST HAVE SLAVES", hence we don't have slaves. In the future we might have foreign slaves if we have a government and we go to war, we might have to take slaves/prisoners, at least until the war is over. The wicked might be enslaved, yes indeed.

As far as stoning adulterers' there's nothing in the Torah that states we have to stone them. We can simply put them in front of a firing squad or behead them with a sword. We can kick them off a cliff. There are many ways to execute someone, even strapping them to a chair and electrocuting them. According to the Holy Torah, Adulterers (both men and women), fornicators, porn producers, sexual perverts, pedophiles, LGBTQ..etc, not to speak of idolaters (those who worship demons) are to be executed, if there are enough witnesses that witnessed them committing those crimes. Yes indeed, that keeps society safe from their filth.

That sounds wishy washy being that you haven't defined love and it's clearly an incomplete set of principles. Do you love the enemies of YHWH? Do you love the wicked? Those who are evil? YHWH doesn't and His Torah commands us to hate the enemies of YHWH and the wicked:

2Ch_19:2 And Jehu the son of Hanani the seer went out to meet him, and said to king Jehoshaphat, Shouldest thou help the ungodly, and love them that hate YHWH? therefore is wrath upon thee from before YHWH.

Psalm 139:21-22 (KJV):"Do not I hate them, O YHWH, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee? I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies."

If you truly love YHWH, then you hate those who hate YHWH. No servant of YHWH loves the wicked or those who hate YHWH.

Proverbs 6:16-19 (KJV):"These six things doth the YHWH hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren."

YHWH hates and hence you should too, or else you're not in line with YHWH's nature and character. We don't love our enemies, much less the enemies of YHWH, we hate them, until they repent. That's wisdom, what you promote is foolishness. Wake up.

Last edited:
Physical circumcision is part of the Torah, so it doesn't matter how you feel about it. And circumcision of the Heart is also part of Torah and again, how you feel about that is irrelevant to Israel. You can believe whatever nonsense you want.

Your last question has already been answered in my posts but you're conveniently just ignoring everything I write. Keep playing games, it's your soul.
1. There is no circumcision of the heart. Stop making stuff up.
2. Israel is becoming irrelevant. Slaughtering women and kids in Gaza is a very bad look.
3. I believe Catholicism. Were you a seminarian or were you lying?
4. My soul is just fine thank you.
5. Saying Jesus is dead when you know He's alive is lying, but its your soul, as you say.

2. Israel is becoming irrelevant. Slaughtering women and kids in Gaza is a very bad look.
5. Saying Jesus is dead when you know He's alive is lying, but its your soul, as you say.

Throughout the Hebrew Bible there are references to the circumcision of the heart.

Deu_10:16 Circumcise therefore the foreskin of your heart, and be no more stiffnecked.

Deu_30:6 And Yahweh thy Elohim will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love Yahweh thy Elohim with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live.

Jer_4:4 Circumcise yourselves to Yahweh, and take away the foreskins of your heart, ye men of Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem: lest my fury come forth like fire, and burn that none can quench it, because of the evil of your doings.

Jeremiah 9:25-26 :"(25) Behold, the days come, saith YHWH, that I will punish all them which are circumcised with the uncircumcised; (26) Egypt, and Judah, and Edom, and the children of Ammon, and Moab, and all that are in the utmost corners, that dwell in the wilderness: for all these nations are uncircumcised, and all the house of Israel are uncircumcised in the heart."

Leviticus 26:41:"And that I also have walked contrary unto them, and have brought them into the land of their enemies; if then their uncircumcised hearts be humbled, and they then accept of the punishment of their iniquity."

Ezekiel 44:7 :"In that ye have brought into my sanctuary strangers, uncircumcised in heart, and uncircumcised in flesh, to be in my sanctuary, to pollute it, even my house, when ye offer my bread, the fat and the blood, and they have broken my covenant because of all your abominations."

Even in the Christian scriptures we read:

1. Romans 2:29:"But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God."
  2. Colossians 2:11"In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ."
  3. Acts 7:51:"Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye."

So even in the Christian scriptures, we also see references to the circumcision of the heart. How can you say that there's no circumcision of the heart?

First of all, Israel isn't irrelevant to YHWH, and that's all that matters. Moreover, Israel should've expelled the Arab Palestinians from the land back in the 1940s and 50s. I agree, the bombing of Gaza is horrible but the Arab Palestinians insist on trying to dispossess the Jewish people from their land, and that won't happen. They voted for Hamas and they support violent Palestinian groups, hence the quagmire and slaughter in Gaza. The Israelis make a big mistake allowing these Arabs to remain in their country. It has led to countless problems and now this horrible situation in Gaza.

My private life is no one's business here, and completely irrelevant to what I have been saying on this thread. I know Jesus is alive? YHWH isn't Jesus and YHWH never died and He has always been alive. You can't kill YHWH for your sins, that has nothing to do with the faith of Israel. YHWH doesn't torture his creation in a lake of fire forever, as the Christians claim. That's slandering YHWH.

Last edited:
You are very passionate in what you've been taught. It reminds me of Saul who persecuted the Christians because he was raised to believe one thing, and he believed it with all his heart and soul. The law Saul believed in taught him to murder the saints of God who did not believe as he did.

The Torah doesn't teach anyone to murder. You're quite confused. Being passionate doesn't equate murder, so nice try with that one too.

Psa 119:104 Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way.

Psa_119:128 Therefore I esteem all thy precepts concerning all things to be right; and I hate every false way.

I hate your Christian idolatry and falsehood. What Paul, the founder of Christianity and false apostle did is irrelevant and not of the concern of YHWH's servants.

However, God brought about a change - a new thing, that Saul's mind and heart refused to accept.

All healthy hearts who know the truth of YHWH'S Torah, will reject Paulianity/Christianity. You should study the Hebrew Bible and stop following pagan lies.

God had to blind Saul on the road to the City of Damascus in order to get him to the Road of Straight, and into the House of Judah. All for a chance encounter with Ananias who was commissioned to counsel Saul, cause the scales of darkness to leave his sight, and baptize him. For many days Saul remained in Damascus learning from the disciples of the Lord about Jesus Christ the Son of God who by the penalty of his shed blood we are saved. (Acts 9)

Citing your Christian fairytales, doesn't impress me, anymore than a Muslim citing the Quran or the Hadith books to you. Are you convinced of the "truth of Muhammadism" because a Muslim starts to cite his or her Quran and tell Muslim stories? No. So why do you cite this to me? Are you into wasting your time and energy, citing stories about Paulianity to me?

God later gave Saul the name Paul after he had been taught a new thing that was much different than what he had been raised as a child to believe. Paul went from being a hateful persecutor (murderer)....

I'm not murdering you, I'm just refuting your idolatrous nonsense, that's all.

of those who did not believe as he did... to saying the Gentiles do not need to be circumcised in their private parts in order to be saved.

YHWH never commanded anyone to mutilate their genitals. Circumcision isn't mutilation, although confused pagans and their beloved false prophet Paul, might assert that.

Their belief in the penalty of the blood Jesus shed for their sins, and making Jesus their Lord and Savior is the only circumcision they need.

No human being, much less YHWH can die for anyone's sins. Believing Jesus is YHWH incarnate, who was executed by the Romans is a blasphemous, idolatrous belief, because YHWH doesn't die. You can't kill YHWH, the Holy One of Israel, for your sins. That's a demonic lie.

Of which they get in their hearts and minds through their faith in what Jesus did in sacrificing his life on the cross for them. That is what Saul/Paul began teaching.

What you're saying is Satanic paganism, since YHWH would never become a man or die for your sins. He's not a man, He would never die for your sins, because He doesn't die, humans can't kill Him. Regurgitating your Christian pagan beliefs like a broken record or robot, doesn't make them true.

The Hebrew Bible is what Christians erroneously call the OT/Old Testament. The Hebrew Jewish Bible, is actually the Eternal Testament and it will never be replaced by your Christian "New Testament" (A false lying testament for ignorant Gentiles who don't care about the truth and want to replace Israel with their religious lies and fantasies...)

Perhaps you should study the Hebrew Bible more and consider the possibility that the Jewish people who reject Christianity/Paulianity are correct and you non-Jews who think you've replaced Israel with your "church" or new religion, are wrong.
You are loved.

Throughout the Hebrew Bible there are references to the circumcision of the heart.

Deu_10:16 Circumcise therefore the foreskin of your heart, and be no more stiffnecked.

Deu_30:6 And Yahweh thy Elohim will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love Yahweh thy Elohim with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live.

Jer_4:4 Circumcise yourselves to Yahweh, and take away the foreskins of your heart, ye men of Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem: lest my fury come forth like fire, and burn that none can quench it, because of the evil of your doings.

Jeremiah 9:25-26 :"(25) Behold, the days come, saith YHWH, that I will punish all them which are circumcised with the uncircumcised; (26) Egypt, and Judah, and Edom, and the children of Ammon, and Moab, and all that are in the utmost corners, that dwell in the wilderness: for all these nations are uncircumcised, and all the house of Israel are uncircumcised in the heart."

Leviticus 26:41:"And that I also have walked contrary unto them, and have brought them into the land of their enemies; if then their uncircumcised hearts be humbled, and they then accept of the punishment of their iniquity."

Ezekiel 44:7 :"In that ye have brought into my sanctuary strangers, uncircumcised in heart, and uncircumcised in flesh, to be in my sanctuary, to pollute it, even my house, when ye offer my bread, the fat and the blood, and they have broken my covenant because of all your abominations."

Even in the Christian scriptures we read:

1. Romans 2:29:"But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God."
  2. Colossians 2:11"In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ."
  3. Acts 7:51:"Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye."

So even in the Christian scriptures, we also see references to the circumcision of the heart. How can you say that there's no circumcision of the heart?

First of all, Israel isn't irrelevant to YHWH, and that's all that matters. Moreover, Israel should've expelled the Arab Palestinians from the land back in the 1940s and 50s. I agree, the bombing of Gaza is horrible but the Arab Palestinians insist on trying to dispossess the Jewish people from their land, and that won't happen. They voted for Hamas and they support violent Palestinian groups, hence the quagmire and slaughter in Gaza. The Israelis make a big mistake allowing these Arabs to remain in their country. It has led to countless problems and now this horrible situation in Gaza.

My private life is no one's business here, and completely irrelevant to what I have been saying on this thread. I know Jesus is alive? YHWH isn't Jesus and YHWH never died and He has always been alive. You can't kill YHWH for your sins, that has nothing to do with the faith of Israel. YHWH doesn't torture his creation in a lake of fire forever, as the Christians claim. That's slandering YHWH.
1. OK, you can believe in the circumcision of the heart (soul?) Jesus never said that. That YHWH thinks circumcision is important voids those passages.
2. Murder is murder.
3. Stop lying. YHWH is God the Father, Jesus is the Son, and then there is the Holy Spirit. I never said God died, Jesus experienced death for our sins, but he never really died, duh.
4. I'm not familiar with the "Lake of Fire" argument you're having, but being thrown out of heaven is when there will be "weeping and gnashing of teeth". See NT references in this link

This is Revelation 14:9

And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice: If any man shall adore the beast and his image and receive his character in his forehead or in his hand, 10He also shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is mingled with pure wine in the cup of his wrath: and shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the sight of the holy angels and in the sight of the Lamb. 11And the smoke of their torments, shall ascend up for ever and ever: neither have they rest day nor night, who have adored the beast and his image and whoever receiveth the character of his name. 12Here is the patience of the saints, who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

Also, RE works / salvation issue

13And I heard a voice from Heaven, saying to me: Write: Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord. From henceforth now, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours. For their works follow them.
What did you do wrong to obsess about it?

1. OK, you can believe in the circumcision of the heart (soul?) Jesus never said that. That YHWH thinks circumcision is important voids those passages.

2. Murder is murder.
3. Stop lying. YHWH is God the Father, Jesus is the Son, and then there is the Holy Spirit. I never said God died, Jesus experienced death for our sins, but he never really died, duh.
4. I'm not familiar with the "Lake of Fire" argument you're having, but being thrown out of heaven is when there will be "weeping and gnashing of teeth". See NT references in this link

1. OK, you can believe in the circumcision of the heart (soul?)

Yes because it's clearly stated in the Hebrew Bible, as I already showed. Even in your Christian "NT" there is the circumcision of the heart. So you were wrong saying it's no where to be found in the Bible. You will never admit to your error, but that's fine, I don't expect you to do that anyways.

Jesus never said that. That YHWH thinks circumcision is important voids those passages.

I follow the Hebrew Bible, so I don't really care what Christianity has to say about my faith or Israel's Torah. You can believe the moon is made out of Swiss Cheese for all I care.

2. Murder is murder.

You're the one who is clearly lying, saying that YHWH the Holy One of Israel, is three co-equal, co-eternal persons sharing the same divine substance. As a Christian you believe Jesus is YHWH Almighty, and you also believe he died. Now you're disengeniously denying that Jesus actually died, but that's not Christian doctrine, it never was.

Acts 5:30 (KJV):"The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree."

Romans 5:8 (KJV):"But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

1 Corinthians 15:3 (KJV):"For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures."

1 Peter 3:18 (KJV):"For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit."

Acts 10:39 (KJV):"And we are witnesses of all things which he did both in the land of the Jews, and in Jerusalem; whom they slew and hanged on a tree."

Romans 6:10 (KJV):"For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God."

Romans 14:9 (KJV):"For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living."

1 Corinthians 8:11 (KJV):"And through thy knowledge shall the weak brother perish, for whom Christ died?"

2 Corinthians 5:14 (KJV):"For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead:"

Galatians 2:21 (KJV):"I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain."

Philippians 2:8 (KJV):"And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross."

The NT clearly states Jesus died, and yet Christians believe Jesus is YHWH God, hence they believe YHWH died. Death is defined in the Hebrew Bible, as knowing nothing. The dead are in the pit and unable to know anything or even worship YHWH God. Death is the very opposite of life, according to the Hebrew Bible. YHWH would never enter into that state, because if He did, all of creation would die with Him. YHWH doesn't die. You can't kill Him for your sins.

2. Murder is murder.

YHWH doesn't torture people in hell for all eternity, that's a pagan concept.

Last edited:
If it contradicts the Hebrew Bible, then it's not a religion revealed by YHWH, the God of the Hebrew Bible (YHWH, the God of Israel).
It contradicts the Hebrew Bible not so much in principle as in behaviors and attitudes. And even the Mosaic Law, as that law failed to reconcile the Israelites and God (after their fall from grace in the garden).

It's a different religion, if it's not consistent with what is said in the Hebrew Bible.
Yea, no kidding. That's what I said. If Judaism and Christianity were the same, we wouldn't need the two of them, would we.

You're very wordy and you don't say much. The simple truth is that Judaism is history. The tribal people are extinct. Judea lost its identity. The Law and the Prophets were ancient Israel's law and prophets, no one else's; not yours, not mine, not anyone's anymore. The temple and Levitical priesthood are gone, burned up with the Law and Prophets in a fire, as some of Israel's prophets foretold, including Jesus. The elements, the genealogy - all gone.

You're following a ghost.

It contradicts the Hebrew Bible not so much in principle as in behaviors and attitudes. And even the Mosaic Law, as that law failed to reconcile the Israelites and God (after their fall from grace in the garden).

Yea, no kidding. That's what I said. If Judaism and Christianity were the same, we wouldn't need the two of them, would we.

You're very wordy and you don't say much. The simple truth is that Judaism is history. The tribal people are extinct. Judea lost its identity. The Law and the Prophets were ancient Israel's law and prophets, no one else's; not yours, not mine, not anyone's anymore. The temple and Levitical priesthood are gone, burned up with the Law and Prophets in a fire, as some of Israel's prophets foretold, including Jesus. The elements, the genealogy - all gone.

You're following a ghost.

Actually it was more than successful, because for over 2000 years the Israelites haven't worshipped false gods or idols. The post 70ad exile, as I showed in Hosea 3, was already foretold and YHWH stated that the Israelites wouldn't play the whore, when it came to worshiping false gods. The Torah has kept Israel intact for thousands of years and it will continue to do that into the future. You can believe and assert whatever nonsense you want, but the Hebrew Bible and history undermine your claims.

You're very wordy and you don't say much. The simple truth is that Judaism is history. The tribal people are extinct. Judea lost its identity. The Law and the Prophets were ancient Israel's law and prophets, no one else's; not yours, not mine, not anyone's anymore. The temple and Levitical priesthood are gone, burned up with the Law and Prophets in a fire, as some of Israel's prophets foretold, including Jesus. The elements, the genealogy - all gone. You're following a ghost.

Hosea foretold that the Israelites wouldn't have a temple or a king for a long period of time, right up to the latter days. Read Hosea 3 and educate yourself. You're a very confused and ignorant person.

Actually it was more than successful, because for over 2000 years the Israelites haven't worshipped false gods or idols. The post 70ad exile, as I showed in Hosea 3, was already foretold and YHWH stated that the Israelites wouldn't play the whore, when it came to falling into idolatry. The Torah has kept Israel intact for thousands of years and it will continue to do that into the future. You can believe and assert whatever nonsense you want.

You're very wordy and you don't say much. The simple truth is that Judaism is history. The tribal people are extinct. Judea lost its identity. The Law and the Prophets were ancient Israel's law and prophets, no one else's; not yours, not mine, not anyone's anymore. The temple and Levitical priesthood are gone, burned up with the Law and Prophets in a fire, as some of Israel's prophets foretold, including Jesus. The elements, the genealogy - all gone. You're following a ghost.

Hosea foretold that the Israelites wouldn't have a temple or a king for a long period of time, right up to the latter days. Read Hosea 3 and educate yourself. You're a very confused and ignorant person.
Their latter days are long gone. They happened in the first century. Those people and their culture are history. Get it? Vanished. Gone. Hence the arrival of a heavenly Israel, as their last generation proclaimed. Ethnic Israel is gone. Foreigners - Christians now - are the new Israel.

Forum List

Back