Zone1 A FALLING AWAY FIRST While Men Slept?

OneIsTheWord

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2022
greetings

Galatians 1:11-17; But I make known to you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached by me is not according to man. For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught it, but it came through the revelation of Jesus Christ. For you have heard of my former conduct in Judaism, how I persecuted the church of God beyond measure and tried to destroy it. And I advanced in Judaism, beyond many of my contemporaries in my own nation, being more exceedingly zealous for the traditions of my fathers. But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother’s womb and called me through His grace, to reveal His son in that I might preach Him among the Gentiles, I did not immediately confer with flesh and blood, nor did I go up to Jerusalem to those who were apostles before me; but I went to Arabia, and returned again to Damascus.

II Corinthians 4:1-6; Therefore, since we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we do not lose heart. But we have renounced the hidden things of shame, not walking in craftiness nor handing the word of God deceitfully, but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man’s conscience in the sight of God. But even if our gospel is veiled to those who are perishing, whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God who commanded light to shine out of darkness, who has shown in our heart to give light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

THE AGE TO COME

Hebrews 4: 12
For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
Ephesians 2: 1 - 3 And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;
Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:
Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

II Thessalonians 2: 3; Let no man deceive you by any means: for that the day shall not come, except there come a falling away first.

I Peter 4: 17; and if it first being at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

Matthew 24:1 -28. Do you not see all these things? Assuredly, I say to you, not one stone shall be left here upon another, that shall not be thrown down.”

Revelation 2:18 - 29. And unto the Spirit of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath His eyes like fire, and His feet are like fine brass; I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works, and the last to be more than the first. Nevertheless, I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants unto idols. And, I gave her space to repent of Her fornication; and she repented not.

Behold, I will cast Her into a bed, and them commit adultery with Her into great tribulation, except they rent of their deeds. And I will kill Her children with death;

Revelation 2:11. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

Revelation 21:8. But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

And all the churches shall know that I am He which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will put upon you according to your works. But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths Of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden. But that which ye already hold fast till I come. And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nation: And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I will give him the morning star. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

John 3: 10 – 21, 27 – 36: Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things? Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.
If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?
And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so, must the Son of man be lifted up:
That whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have eternal life.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
And this is the condemnation, that light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light because their deeds were evil.
For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

A man can receive nothing, except it be given to him from heaven.
Ye yourselves bear me witness, that I said, I am not the Christ, but that I am sent before him.
He that hath the bride is the bridegroom: but the friend of the bridegroom, which standeth and heareth him, rejoiceth greatly because of the bridegroom’s voice: this my joy, therefore, is fulfilled.
He must increase, but I must decrease.
He that cometh from above is above all: he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth: he that cometh from heaven is above all.
And what he hath seen and heard, that he testifieth; and no man receiveth his testimony.
He that hath received his testimony hath set to his seal that God is true.
For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.
The Father loveth the Son and hath given all things into his hand.
He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abideth on him.

greetings

Galatians 1:11-17; But I make known to you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached by me is not according to man. For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught it, but it came through the revelation of Jesus Christ. For you have heard of my former conduct in Judaism, how I persecuted the church of God beyond measure and tried to destroy it. And I advanced in Judaism, beyond many of my contemporaries in my own nation, being more exceedingly zealous for the traditions of my fathers. But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother’s womb and called me through His grace, to reveal His son in that I might preach Him among the Gentiles, I did not immediately confer with flesh and blood, nor did I go up to Jerusalem to those who were apostles before me; but I went to Arabia, and returned again to Damascus.

II Corinthians 4:1-6; Therefore, since we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we do not lose heart. But we have renounced the hidden things of shame, not walking in craftiness nor handing the word of God deceitfully, but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man’s conscience in the sight of God. But even if our gospel is veiled to those who are perishing, whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God who commanded light to shine out of darkness, who has shown in our heart to give light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

THE AGE TO COME

Hebrews 4: 12
For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
Ephesians 2: 1 - 3 And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;
Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:
Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

II Thessalonians 2: 3; Let no man deceive you by any means: for that the day shall not come, except there come a falling away first.

I Peter 4: 17; and if it first being at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

Matthew 24:1 -28. Do you not see all these things? Assuredly, I say to you, not one stone shall be left here upon another, that shall not be thrown down.”

Revelation 2:18 - 29. And unto the Spirit of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath His eyes like fire, and His feet are like fine brass; I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works, and the last to be more than the first. Nevertheless, I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants unto idols. And, I gave her space to repent of Her fornication; and she repented not.

Behold, I will cast Her into a bed, and them commit adultery with Her into great tribulation, except they rent of their deeds. And I will kill Her children with death;

Revelation 2:11. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

Revelation 21:8. But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

And all the churches shall know that I am He which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will put upon you according to your works. But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths Of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden. But that which ye already hold fast till I come. And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nation: And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I will give him the morning star. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

John 3: 10 – 21, 27 – 36: Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things? Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.
If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?
And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so, must the Son of man be lifted up:
That whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have eternal life.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
And this is the condemnation, that light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light because their deeds were evil.
For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

A man can receive nothing, except it be given to him from heaven.
Ye yourselves bear me witness, that I said, I am not the Christ, but that I am sent before him.
He that hath the bride is the bridegroom: but the friend of the bridegroom, which standeth and heareth him, rejoiceth greatly because of the bridegroom’s voice: this my joy, therefore, is fulfilled.
He must increase, but I must decrease.
He that cometh from above is above all: he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth: he that cometh from heaven is above all.
And what he hath seen and heard, that he testifieth; and no man receiveth his testimony.
He that hath received his testimony hath set to his seal that God is true.
For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.
The Father loveth the Son and hath given all things into his hand.
He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abideth on him.

What is your point?

What is your point?
Greetings

The purpose is to inform how society is today as it was and the time of Israel as it was then it is today.

The Lord is saying, that he gave us the Earth to take care of her children who inherit the Earth, while men were sleeping in the driver's seat so to speak the enemy came and sold his seeds upon men, And also put in charge religious men to take care of the church while he was away when he got his report to look down upon the earth and so that the earth was corrupt that men and women love wealth and fortune more than wisdom.

He is informing us to change our ways, but we have not listened as the seed of the enemy as in the parable of Sower deeply into the hearts of men and women as well as corruption, soon all this will end, the future is now

The Lord is showing that he knows the past as well as the future, he sees you, but even the truth you don't believe.
the point is to know where everyone stands future.
tumblr_lt4tkjFWTN1qg39ewo1_500.gif

Numbers 23: 11; Numbers32: 23

Last edited:
Greetings

The purpose is to inform how society is today as it was and the time of Israel as it was then it is today.

The Lord is saying, that he gave us the Earth to take care of her children who inherit the Earth, while men were sleeping in the driver's seat so to speak the enemy came and sold his seeds upon men, And also put in charge religious men to take care of the church while he was away when he got his report to look down upon the earth and so that the earth was corrupt that men and women love wealth and fortune more than wisdom.

He is informing us to change our ways, but we have not listened as the seed of the enemy as in the parable of Sower deeply into the hearts of men and women as well as corruption, soon all this will end, the future is now

The Lord is showing that he knows the past as well as the future, he sees you, but even the truth you don't believe.
the point is to know where everyone stands future.
View attachment 894396

Numbers 23: 11; Numbers32: 23
Yet, there was to be an apostasy. I'm sure people then felt it would be a short apostasy and the Lord would return to start up his Church ministry again. That falling away ended up to be a millennial and a half or more. In 1830, he restored His Church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Praise God!

Forum List

Back