The San Francisco BOS Declares The NRA a "Domestic Terrorist Group"

California is a perfect example of why we DON'T want these very same people running our federal government. Because if there is anybody or anything that can be labeled for domestic terrorism, it's sanctuary cities.

Really? Who are these very same people? I didn't realize the San Francisco Board of Supervisors was running for president. Are you attempting to smear all liberals? That would be like me thinking all conservatives are mentally ill because some of them take the bible literally word for word. Would that be fair?

Now as far as the NRA goes. They aren't a domestic terrorist group. They are corrupt and they are nothing more than a lobbying firm for firearms manufactures who have cashed in a reputation built long before it's current leadership was in place to defend those gun makers bottom line.
Wrong.

they are and have been a lobbying group for their members who are private citizens and who provide most of their funding

Actually, you have it half ass backwards.

The NRA is against, and has always been against terrorism, domestic or otherwise.

Our Liberal Friends are becoming less and less tolerant of different opinions on issues of public import.

They are just so quick to condemn any heresy from Leftist orthodoxy as "hate" or "terror" or "worse than Hitler".

This really isn't American at all.

I can appreciate the fact that the opinion of San Fran's supervisors is that Law Abiders need to be disarmed and only the Trump Justice Department is trustworthy to have firearms. But holding the opposite opinion isn't "terrorism"
Their policy helped get rid of the assault weapons ban. Those are the weapons used in our worst mass killings. They have helped arm terrorists.

They have no policy they are a civil rights group not a government agency.

The ban was a failure and an infringement on rights from day one which is why it was allowed to expire as all worthless laws should expire

Your claim is a baldfaced lie as they never helped to arm any terrorist whatsoever
NRA policy has made
Actually, you have it half ass backwards.

The NRA is against, and has always been against terrorism, domestic or otherwise.

Our Liberal Friends are becoming less and less tolerant of different opinions on issues of public import.

They are just so quick to condemn any heresy from Leftist orthodoxy as "hate" or "terror" or "worse than Hitler".

This really isn't American at all.

I can appreciate the fact that the opinion of San Fran's supervisors is that Law Abiders need to be disarmed and only the Trump Justice Department is trustworthy to have firearms. But holding the opposite opinion isn't "terrorism"
Their policy helped get rid of the assault weapons ban. Those are the weapons used in our worst mass killings. They have helped arm terrorists.

The ban was a failure and an infringement on rights from day one which is why it was allowed to expire as all worthless laws should expire

Your claim is a baldfaced lie as they never helped to arm any terrorist whatsoever
NRA policy has made the weapons used in our worst mass shootings legal.
Outright lie from you.
They do they have no such policy and the government makes laws not civil rights lobbying groups like the NRA
You are lying. NRA lobbying dictates repub policy. They wanted really dangerous weapons legal. Terrorists have used them in our worst mass shootings.
You are an uneducated liar.

They did not write the assault weapons ban democrats did and they GAVE it an expiration date.

It was allowed to expire because it was a failure

California is a perfect example of why we DON'T want these very same people running our federal government. Because if there is anybody or anything that can be labeled for domestic terrorism, it's sanctuary cities.

Really? Who are these very same people? I didn't realize the San Francisco Board of Supervisors was running for president. Are you attempting to smear all liberals? That would be like me thinking all conservatives are mentally ill because some of them take the bible literally word for word. Would that be fair?

Now as far as the NRA goes. They aren't a domestic terrorist group. They are corrupt and they are nothing more than a lobbying firm for firearms manufactures who have cashed in a reputation built long before it's current leadership was in place to defend those gun makers bottom line.
Wrong.

they are and have been a lobbying group for their members who are private citizens and who provide most of their funding
Why do they hangout with Russia?

NRA policy has made

Outright lie from you.
They do they have no such policy and the government makes laws not civil rights lobbying groups like the NRA
You are lying. NRA lobbying dictates repub policy. They wanted really dangerous weapons legal. Terrorists have used them in our worst mass shootings.

They did not write the assault weapons ban democrats did and they GAVE it an expiration date.

Allowed because they told repubs to let it expire.

All that being said, I have to think that, given all that is wrong within the City of San Francisco, the Board of Supervisors must have better things to do than pass idiotic, misinformed, and toothless resolutions that are full of blatant lies...

The San Francisco Board of Supervisors passed a resolution on Tuesday declaring that the National Rifle Association is a domestic terrorist organization. The officials also urged other cities, states and the federal government to follow suit.

The NRA thinks we all need guns to fight the government... how are they not a terrorist organization?

Because that does not define terrorism you uneducated dolt

Go along and try yourp roven stolen valor lies about serving in the military.

You have been exposed as a liar and uneducated fool many fucking times over

I am not a member of The NRA. Though I may or may not own firearms, I have no intention of ever joining The NRA. Furthermore, I'm not particularly fond of Wayne LaPierre, though I can't really put a finger on why...

I fully support the 2nd Amendment...

All that being said, I have to think that, given all that is wrong within the City of San Francisco, the Board of Supervisors must have better things to do than pass idiotic, misinformed, and toothless resolutions that are full of blatant lies...

The San Francisco Board of Supervisors passed a resolution on Tuesday declaring that the National Rifle Association is a domestic terrorist organization. The officials also urged other cities, states and the federal government to follow suit.

District 2 Supervisor Catherine Stefani wrote the resolution and shared her thoughts on the NRA with KTVU. "The NRA has it coming to them," she said. "And I will do everything I possibly can to call them out on what they are, which is a domestic terrorist organization..."

SF Board of Supervisors declare National Rifle Association a domestic terrorist organization

Treat yourselves to the "Comments", some may surprise you...

The Resolution:

https://sfgov.legistar.com/View.ash...amp;GUID=DF64490F-D8BC-4BF7-A43D-287F02BECCCA

View attachment 277457
View attachment 277458
View attachment 277459
Sacramento CA is just a terrorist state claiming that American institutions are causing the turmoil that they themselves are causing in CA.

Wrong.

They do not.

NRA policy has made

Outright lie from you.

Wrong.

Allowed because it was worthless and an immoral infringement on the second amendment

NRA policy has made
Outright lie from you.

Wrong.

Allowed because it was worthless and an immoral infringement on the second amendment
Worthless? Tell that to all the victims families.

Outright lie from you.

Wrong.

I already have and they agree.

Appeals to emotion do not work dumbass

Wrong.

They do not.
NRA in crisis: how the gun group became ensnared in the Russia inquiry

Okay, this really is getting dumb.

MORE dumb.

EXTRA dumb.

"Even dumber extra super dumb" is certainly on the way, though.

Yep.. goes something like this ..

Leftwing dingbats "We don't like citizens having the right to own guns and to prove just how much we don't like it we're going to go full retard IN PUBLIC"

Just look at some of the responses supporting this outlandish resolution from some of the resident retarded, leftwing dingbats, it's pathetic.

"Everybody knows you never go full retard." -- Kirk Lazarus, Tropic Thunder

Wrong.

Wow you will lie about anything.

"
I, and the 5 million+ members of the National Rifle Association, ARE NOT TERRORISTS. We are law-abiding, freedom loving, American patriots. We love our country, our families and our communities... and we WANT to protect them. God gave us the AMAZING GIFT of LIFE, and it’s up to US to defend it.
I will NEVER apologize for the rights granted to me, and enshrined in our Constitution, and neither should you. We are not terrorists." - Don Jr

Wrong.

They do not.
NRA in crisis: how the gun group became ensnared in the Russia inquiry
Which does not prove they do try again loser

It's San Freakshow...who cares? I mean really. Under dem control a once beautiful city has become a third world shit hole.

The assholes should be focusing on what they're doing wrong instead of passing meaningless BS like this

Wrong.

Wow you will lie about anything.
I state facts which prove you are the liar or in this case the fool who cannot argue intelligently

Okay, this really is getting dumb.

MORE dumb.

EXTRA dumb.

"Even dumber extra super dumb" is certainly on the way, though.

Yep.. goes something like this ..

Leftwing dingbats "We don't like citizens having the right to own guns and to prove just how much we don't like it we're going to go full retard IN PUBLIC"

Just look at some of the responses supporting this outlandish resolution from some of the resident retarded, leftwing dingbats, it's pathetic.

"Everybody knows you never go full retard." -- Kirk Lazarus, Tropic Thunder
There just doesn't seem to be any brakes on the bus. Zero to Full Retard now.

It's like a fucking infection or something.

Outright lie from you.

Wrong.

You can't stand the police yet you want to take guns away from people. Yo Boomhauer....Georgie is in his bed in the field burning in the Lake of Fire! Unity for da police! bwhahaa!

I am not a member of The NRA. Though I may or may not own firearms, I have no intention of ever joining The NRA. Furthermore, I'm not particularly fond of Wayne LaPierre, though I can't really put a finger on why...

I fully support the 2nd Amendment...

District 2 Supervisor Catherine Stefani wrote the resolution and shared her thoughts on the NRA with KTVU. "The NRA has it coming to them," she said. "And I will do everything I possibly can to call them out on what they are, which is a domestic terrorist organization..."

SF Board of Supervisors declare National Rifle Association a domestic terrorist organization

Treat yourselves to the "Comments", some may surprise you...

The Resolution:

https://sfgov.legistar.com/View.ash...amp;GUID=DF64490F-D8BC-4BF7-A43D-287F02BECCCA

View attachment 277457
View attachment 277458
View attachment 277459

It's kinda odd how they have time for insane crap like this while people are shitting in their streets and murdering illegal aliens are hiding out and harbored from justice in their jails.

Forum List

Back