Just When You Thought They Couldn't Get Any Funnier

Just build the wall around CA and deed it back to Me-he-co. The democrat Party needs their own One Party Rule country

Just build the wall around CA and deed it back to Me-he-co. The democrat Party needs their own One Party Rule country
No. You don't give away your seacoast. I am sure their are some would like it if the rest of the country gave it up. Just start cleaning it up along with the rest of the states.

Do what India did-split along family and religious lines-illegals and Hispanics to the south desert-LA down-the rest to new immigrants-from Europe.

The NRA is digging it's own grave.
The only thing they do wrong is not battle the totalitarians hard enough.
The NRA are pussies compared to what they should be.
I am not generally supportive of gun bans yet I'll be damned if I am on the same side as those ultra-corrupt, ultra-partisan assholes. Their absolute refusal to deal with their side of the gun argument realistically will eventually cost the gun rights movement dearly.

I am not generally supportive of gun bans yet I'll be damned if I am on the same side as those ultra-corrupt, ultra-partisan assholes. Their absolute refusal to deal with their side of the gun argument realistically will eventually cost the gun rights movement dearly.
Lol you think the gun grabbers deal with it realistically?
And you call them ultra partisan? Lol
The NRA tries to protect a constitutional right. There are many groups that do it.

No. You don't give away your seacoast. I am sure their are some would like it if the rest of the country gave it up. Just start cleaning it up along with the rest of the states.
That's like calling for sensible gun laws. What does that even mean? Clean it up how? The scourge of democrats is what is causing it.

The NRA tries to protect a constitutional right. There are many groups that do it.
Their primary purpose is to serve the arms manufacturers and get you to buy more of their products. They mischaracterize everything knowing that you are so easy to scare into panic buying. Look over there! It's a democrat talking about gun violence, better go buy some more guns and ammo while you can!!!!! Sound familiar?

What next. The SF board of supervisors names the dude who killed Kate Steinle, 'Man of the Year'? WTF is wrong with those imbeciles?

Their primary purpose is to serve the arms manufacturers and get you to buy more of their products. They mischaracterize everything knowing that you are so easy to scare into panic buying. Look over there! It's a democrat talking about gun violence, better go buy some more guns and ammo while you can!!!!! Sound familiar?
Your dear Obama was the best gun seller in U.S. history. You gonna call him a terrorist?

And on the other side, idiot totalitarian commies are talking about mandatory buybacks (ban and confiscation) and all the NRA has to do is say, "see."

teaching people gun laws and safety is a terrorist act? Lol

Forum List

Back