The same words of hate that are coming out of the Mouth of Trump,

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
Are coming from the pulpits of most evangelical churches. The silent majority , the Christian right is a complete joke. If you bring your family to most of these evangelical churches your teaching your children a message that never came out of Jesus Mouth, a very clear message of hate, In fact there is very little that they teach that Jesus taught. Cruz, A Evangelical minister, was all about hate and was the second place presidential candidate. Mike Huckabee Is not a man of God , he is a man of hate. The Evangelicals , the Christian right will Give up the words of God and ask you to support Trump. Because saying that he a is the Christian choice is exactly the same as Churches Supporting Hitler. Same level, same words, same intension. In fact there is very little that any of these haters teach that Jesus wants from us.

Most 'christians' in the country are what I call kristians. Phony Christians who use that moniker as cover for their judgement of anyone that isn't like they are. These people grovel at the feet of the wealthy and spit on the poor. They are anti-Christ.

Are coming from the pulpits of most evangelical churches. The silent majority , the Christian right is a complete joke. If you bring your family to most of these evangelical churches your teaching your children a message that never came out of Jesus Mouth, a very clear message of hate, In fact there is very little that they teach that Jesus taught. Cruz, A Evangelical minister, was all about hate and was the second place presidential candidate. Mike Huckabee Is not a man of God , he is a man of hate. The Evangelicals , the Christian right will Give up the words of God and ask you to support Trump. Because saying that he a is the Christian choice is exactly the same as Churches Supporting Hitler. Same level, same words, same intension. In fact there is very little that any of these haters teach that Jesus wants from us.

Oh piss off with this garbage. Prove your OP. I don't want opinion. I want facts to back up your OP.

Lets see some examples, little fella........step down off of your little soapbox and prove that Christians are "haters". Why hasn't Hitlery spoken out against the unconstitutional Federal Reserve central bank that is owned by international bankers? Why was she for the TPP before she then decided against it? You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

Most 'christians' in the country are what I call kristians. Phony Christians who use that moniker as cover for their judgement of anyone that isn't like they are. These people grovel at the feet of the wealthy and spit on the poor. They are anti-Christ.

If you gave a shit about the poor, you would be against a central bank that creates money from nothing while charging us interest. Democrats like Woodrow Wilson and FDR have done more to make debt slaves out of the people than any other alleged "leaders". Unfair trade agreements, illegal immigration and a dumbed down public educational system ran by liberals has done more to kill this country than any neocon ever could and that's a FUCKING fact.

Lets see some examples, little fella........step down off of your little soapbox and prove that Christians are "haters". Why hasn't Hitlery spoken out against the unconstitutional Federal Reserve central bank that is owned by international bankers? Why was she for the TPP before she then decided against it? You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.
Hey beanbag never said Christians are haters not even close. Good God man straight to the paranoia , with the federal reserve, what else , Masons, Tri lateral commission
Globalists, Bilderberg how about The evangelical one world everything. Thanks for adding this paranoia to support my comment, works good for me. Paranoia is a prerequisite to be a conservative Christian..

Hey beanbag never said Christians are haters not even close. Good God man straight to the paranoia , with the federal reserve, what else , Masons, Tri lateral commission
Globalists, Bilderberg how about The evangelical one world everything. Thanks for adding this paranoia to support my comment, works good for me. Paranoia is a prerequisite to be a conservative Christian..

I am just more informed than you....infinitely more. So, here is what you posted:
"The same words of hate that are coming out of the Mouth of Trump,
The silent majority , the Christian right is a complete joke".

So what is hateful about wanting our borders secured and what is hateful about wanting to do proper vetting of refugees that come over here and given more benefits and entitlements than our former soldiers? How many refugees are you taking in or sponsoring? You have no idea about the shit storm that is coming when the dollar crashes and it's not a matter of if it happens...simply a matter of when. You can bet that when that happens and the banks shut down and the grocery stores are emptied of food that the illegals will be scurrying back over the border in droves and you can bank on it that your kind will not be able to find refuge there......etch it in stone.

If you gave a shit about the poor, you would be against a central bank that creates money from nothing while charging us interest. Democrats like Woodrow Wilson and FDR have done more to make debt slaves out of the people than any other alleged "leaders". Unfair trade agreements, illegal immigration and a dumbed down public educational system ran by liberals has done more to kill this country than any neocon ever could and that's a FUCKING fact.
First I'll point out you have no clue and you are quite funny. You support everything I charge about funny farm Christians. All countries print money to control the economy, printing money lowers the value of the dollar , which of course is a great thing if you want to increase exports. It also lowers the interest rates. With the potential of inflation and increase cost of imports. So it has to be watched closely. Both Trade agreements and immigrants are both net gain for this country. As far as illegals , even with Obamas massive increase of border patrols it will always be a sieve.
By the way tell us how any country can work without a central bank. Correlate your goof ball list of presidents that destroyed this country. With anything that made people debt slaves and what else was it, Whoopy ding

Are coming from the pulpits of most evangelical churches

It is about time. It has nothing to do with hate, and everything to do with freedom to practice one's religion without fear of persecution. It is about time we stood up to a regime that insists we set aside our beliefs to cater to someone else's.
It is time to speak up. We aren't beheading people or slaughtering children at their desks. You would think that if one wanted to rail against religion, one would start there.

For every one of you there is one of us who deserves a vote as much as you do.

Last edited:

I am just more informed than you....infinitely more. So, here is what you posted:

So what is hateful about wanting our borders secured and what is hateful about wanting to do proper vetting of refugees that come over here and given more benefits and entitlements than our former soldiers? How many refugees are you taking in or sponsoring? You have no idea about the shit storm that is coming when the dollar crashes and it's not a matter of if it happens...simply a matter of when. You can bet that when that happens and the banks shut down and the grocery stores are emptied of food that the illegals will be scurrying back over the border in droves and you can bank on it that your kind will not be able to find refuge there......etch it in stone.
“You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass.”

"Ariana Huffington is unattractive, both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man – he made a good decision"

When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending the best. They’re not sending you, they’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bring crime. They’re rapists… And some, I assume, are good people.”

"An ‘extremely credible source’ has called my office and told me that Barack Obama’s birth certificate is a fraud"

“I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her

"Lyin' Ted Cruz just used a picture of Melania from a shoot in his ad. Be careful, Lyin' Ted, or I will spill the beans on your wife!"

“I was down there, and I watched our police and our firemen, down on 7-Eleven, down at the World Trade Center, right after it came down”

I want to add that he seems to like little Girls also. Charges filed in New York
"
upload_2016-8-18_23-45-25.png

Protestant ministers all over the South in the 1950's used to preach that god put blacks in Africa, because segregation is god's plan.

I began to suspect that god was not all that smart if he had not anticipated ships.....

It is about time. It has nothing to do with hate, and everything to do with freedom to practice one's religion without fear of persecution. It is about time we stood up to a regime that insists we set aside our beliefs to cater to someone else's.
It is time to speak up. We aren't beheading people or slaughtering children at their desks. You would think that if one wanted to rail against religion, one would start there.

It is 100% hate. tell me who is getting persecuted for their religion, tell me how that persecution is implemented.. and I can't wait for your support of That administration your talking about, what was it? Oh ya may I quote you"It is about time we stood up to a regime that insists we set aside our beliefs to cater to someone else's." What a pile of make believe.

Christians have lost businesses for their beliefs. By all means quote me. Then take it to Facebook and quote me over there.
The administration in particular, is the Obama regime. And yes, Evangelicals, make your vote count.

Last edited:

“You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass.”

"Ariana Huffington is unattractive, both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man – he made a good decision"

When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending the best. They’re not sending you, they’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bring crime. They’re rapists… And some, I assume, are good people.”

"An ‘extremely credible source’ has called my office and told me that Barack Obama’s birth certificate is a fraud"

“I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her

"Lyin' Ted Cruz just used a picture of Melania from a shoot in his ad. Be careful, Lyin' Ted, or I will spill the beans on your wife!"

“I was down there, and I watched our police and our firemen, down on 7-Eleven, down at the World Trade Center, right after it came down”

I want to add that he seems to like little Girls also. Charges filed in New York
"View attachment 86080

If Trump is guilty of rape and attending parties of Epstein's like Bill "drop trou" has? Hang his ass from the highest tree and castrate the bastard but it doesn't change the fact that the sovereignty of this nation is under attack and has been for decades. I have the words of the CFR and those running the U.N that thumb their noses at nationalism. Want to debate me on this? Bring it on......

It is 100% hate. tell me who is getting persecuted for their religion, tell me how that persecution is implemented.. and I can't wait for your support of That administration your talking about, what was it? Oh ya may I quote you"It is about time we stood up to a regime that insists we set aside our beliefs to cater to someone else's." What a pile of make believe.

100 percent "hate" of what??? Explain yourself, my little commie friend.......

My biggest problem with Christians is that they don't hate enough. Amos 5:15 says "Hate evil and love good and establish justice in the gate." Note the "hate evil" part. All of modern culture is evil and deserves nothing but hatred. And Trump is very much a part of modern culture. Trump has nothing in common with any religion.

My biggest problem with Christians is that they don't hate enough. Amos 5:15 says "Hate evil and love good and establish justice in the gate." Note the "hate evil" part. All of modern culture is evil and deserves nothing but hatred. And Trump is very much a part of modern culture. Trump has nothing in common with any religion

The infiltration of jesuits has been behind the demise of this country...knights of Malta, knights of Columbus i.e freemasonry infiltrated by the jesuits and what I have found through my thousands of hours of research is that all roads do indeed lead to Rome.

Protestant ministers all over the South in the 1950's used to preach that god put blacks in Africa, because segregation is god's plan.

I began to suspect that god was not all that smart if he had not anticipated ships.....

Really? I would like to see some links that can prove your assertions......because God doesn't look at the tint of one's skin.

First I'll point out you have no clue and you are quite funny. You support everything I charge about funny farm Christians. All countries print money to control the economy, printing money lowers the value of the dollar , which of course is a great thing if you want to increase exports. It also lowers the interest rates. With the potential of inflation and increase cost of imports. So it has to be watched closely. Both Trade agreements and immigrants are both net gain for this country. As far as illegals , even with Obamas massive increase of border patrols it will always be a sieve.
By the way tell us how any country can work without a central bank. Correlate your goof ball list of presidents that destroyed this country. With anything that made people debt slaves and what else was it, Whoopy ding

Why do all countries print "funny money"? Because they have central banks ran by the same banking oligarchs that run the BIS, IMF and the World Bank. They print "funny money" backed by nothing of an intrinsic value and then charge interest for credit extended from thin air. Debate me on this......allow me to "school you". The international bankers via the agents of the Rothschilds were after control of our currency since this country tried to break away from England and the clutches of the Bank Of England. The War of 1812 was fought over the fact that the twenty year charter of the Bank of England funded central bank was not going to be renewed. President Andrew Jackson killed the central bank by not allowing it's charter to be renewed in 1832 and the bankers pulled in the money supply to cause financial panics to scare the masses and twice there was an assassination attempt on Jackson's life. One of his most famous quotes is "Gentlemen, I have had men watching you for a long time and I am convinced that you have used the funds of the bank to speculate in the breadstuffs of the country. When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank. You tell me that if I take the deposits from the bank and annul its charter, I shall ruin ten thousand families. That may be true, gentlemen, but that is your sin! Should I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand families, and that would be my sin! You are a den of vipers and thieves. I intend to rout you out, and by the Eternal God, I will rout you out.".

I know more than you about this topic and as a historian and researcher about the REAL history of the financial system and the true history of this country? I will smack you into next week. Central banks are the bane of every country's economy and it's not exactly a coincidence that they are about to suffer a colossal collapse because it is all by design...ever heard of the Hegelian Dialectic?

The infiltration of jesuits has been behind the demise of this country...knights of Malta, knights of Columbus i.e freemasonry infiltrated by the jesuits and what I have found through my thousands of hours of research is that all roads do indeed lead to Rome.
The cause of modern depravity makes for interesting and endless debate, and I will post my thoughts in this forum eventually. But all that really matters is agreeing on where we are now and what we should do about it.

The initial post in this thread is beyond absurd. But that doesn't bother me. What bothers me is the failure of religious people to stand up to such nonsense. Any moral person should be willing to openly and directly reject modern culture, the whole spectrum from Clinton to Trump. It isn't worth debating with members of modern culture like the author of this thread. The correct response is "Okay, so you consider us haters. Then let's go our separate ways and split the country in two, between people like you and religious people like us."

Forum List

Back