The same words of hate that are coming out of the Mouth of Trump,

Tell that to them:

Christian bakers who refused cake order for gay wedding forced to ...

The Washington Times
Sep 2, 2013 - A husband-and-wife bakery shop team in Oregon were forced to close their shop doors and move to cheaper digs — their home — after gay-rights activists hounded them and drove away contract business because they refused for Christian reasons to bake for a same-sex wedding.

Most 'christians' in the country are what I call kristians. Phony Christians who use that moniker as cover for their judgement of anyone that isn't like they are. These people grovel at the feet of the wealthy and spit on the poor. They are anti-Christ.

If you gave a shit about the poor, you would be against a central bank that creates money from nothing while charging us interest. Democrats like Woodrow Wilson and FDR have done more to make debt slaves out of the people than any other alleged "leaders". Unfair trade agreements, illegal immigration and a dumbed down public educational system ran by liberals has done more to kill this country than any neocon ever could and that's a FUCKING fact.

First I'll point out you have no clue and you are quite funny. You support everything I charge about funny farm Christians. All countries print money to control the economy, printing money lowers the value of the dollar , which of course is a great thing if you want to increase exports. It also lowers the interest rates. With the potential of inflation and increase cost of imports. So it has to be watched closely. Both Trade agreements and immigrants are both net gain for this country. As far as illegals , even with Obamas massive increase of border patrols it will always be a sieve.
By the way tell us how any country can work without a central bank. Correlate your goof ball list of presidents that destroyed this country. With anything that made people debt slaves and what else was it, Whoopy ding

Why do all countries print "funny money"? Because they have central banks ran by the same banking oligarchs that run the BIS, IMF and the World Bank. They print "funny money" backed by nothing of an intrinsic value and then charge interest for credit extended from thin air. Debate me on this......allow me to "school you". The international bankers via the agents of the Rothschilds were after control of our currency since this country tried to break away from England and the clutches of the Bank Of England. The War of 1812 was fought over the fact that the twenty year charter of the Bank of England funded central bank was not going to be renewed. President Andrew Jackson killed the central bank by not allowing it's charter to be renewed in 1832 and the bankers pulled in the money supply to cause financial panics to scare the masses and twice there was an assassination attempt on Jackson's life. One of his most famous quotes is "Gentlemen, I have had men watching you for a long time and I am convinced that you have used the funds of the bank to speculate in the breadstuffs of the country. When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank. You tell me that if I take the deposits from the bank and annul its charter, I shall ruin ten thousand families. That may be true, gentlemen, but that is your sin! Should I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand families, and that would be my sin! You are a den of vipers and thieves. I intend to rout you out, and by the Eternal God, I will rout you out.".

I know more than you about this topic and as a historian and researcher about the REAL history of the financial system and the true history of this country? I will smack you into next week. Central banks are the bane of every country's economy and it's not exactly a coincidence that they are about to suffer a colossal collapse because it is all by design...ever heard of the Hegelian Dialectic?
You can take you wackaroo paranoia somewhere else , You can't hijack this thread with your mindless foolishness. I'm sure there is a group here dedicated to wackaroos. Go there were people are of the same mind, or better said, same mindless, share your silliness. I'll let you take something with you, you can write gibberish till the end of time using every encyclopedia that was ever made and you still won't be able to turn goofy thinking into fact.

I know more than you....infinitely more. It's a fact, punkinpuss.

Most 'christians' in the country are what I call kristians. Phony Christians who use that moniker as cover for their judgement of anyone that isn't like they are. These people grovel at the feet of the wealthy and spit on the poor. They are anti-Christ.

If you gave a shit about the poor, you would be against a central bank that creates money from nothing while charging us interest. Democrats like Woodrow Wilson and FDR have done more to make debt slaves out of the people than any other alleged "leaders". Unfair trade agreements, illegal immigration and a dumbed down public educational system ran by liberals has done more to kill this country than any neocon ever could and that's a FUCKING fact.

First I'll point out you have no clue and you are quite funny. You support everything I charge about funny farm Christians. All countries print money to control the economy, printing money lowers the value of the dollar , which of course is a great thing if you want to increase exports. It also lowers the interest rates. With the potential of inflation and increase cost of imports. So it has to be watched closely. Both Trade agreements and immigrants are both net gain for this country. As far as illegals , even with Obamas massive increase of border patrols it will always be a sieve.
By the way tell us how any country can work without a central bank. Correlate your goof ball list of presidents that destroyed this country. With anything that made people debt slaves and what else was it, Whoopy ding

Why do all countries print "funny money"? Because they have central banks ran by the same banking oligarchs that run the BIS, IMF and the World Bank. They print "funny money" backed by nothing of an intrinsic value and then charge interest for credit extended from thin air. Debate me on this......allow me to "school you". The international bankers via the agents of the Rothschilds were after control of our currency since this country tried to break away from England and the clutches of the Bank Of England. The War of 1812 was fought over the fact that the twenty year charter of the Bank of England funded central bank was not going to be renewed. President Andrew Jackson killed the central bank by not allowing it's charter to be renewed in 1832 and the bankers pulled in the money supply to cause financial panics to scare the masses and twice there was an assassination attempt on Jackson's life. One of his most famous quotes is "Gentlemen, I have had men watching you for a long time and I am convinced that you have used the funds of the bank to speculate in the breadstuffs of the country. When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank. You tell me that if I take the deposits from the bank and annul its charter, I shall ruin ten thousand families. That may be true, gentlemen, but that is your sin! Should I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand families, and that would be my sin! You are a den of vipers and thieves. I intend to rout you out, and by the Eternal God, I will rout you out.".

I know more than you about this topic and as a historian and researcher about the REAL history of the financial system and the true history of this country? I will smack you into next week. Central banks are the bane of every country's economy and it's not exactly a coincidence that they are about to suffer a colossal collapse because it is all by design...ever heard of the Hegelian Dialectic?
You can take you wackaroo paranoia somewhere else , You can't hijack this thread with your mindless foolishness. I'm sure there is a group here dedicated to wackaroos. Go there were people are of the same mind, or better said, same mindless, share your silliness. I'll let you take something with you, you can write gibberish till the end of time using every encyclopedia that was ever made and you still won't be able to turn goofy thinking into fact.

You know, when you say this it just illustrates that you don't. Stop saying nonsense like this and just post up. Your comments will be judged on their merit, not on whether you say they have merit.

You know, when you say this it just illustrates that you don't. Stop saying nonsense like this and just post up. Your comments will be judged on their merit, not on whether you say they have merit.

I prove it daily. My postings speak for themselves...when someone like the above mentioned poster speaks out of his ass? I will always stand up for myself. If you have a problem with that or wish to debate me, speak up. I do know more than most because I have made it my business to learn the things I have and at great sacrifice.

It's very germane to the conversation...just because you lack the intelligence to grasp those very salient facts does not make my comments any less viable. You see? I know more than you...infinitely more. (snicker)

Tell that to them:

The Washington Times
Sep 2, 2013 - A husband-and-wife bakery shop team in Oregon were forced to close their shop doors and move to cheaper digs — their home — after gay-rights activists hounded them and drove away contract business because they refused for Christian reasons to bake for a same-sex wedding.
First you have to realize this is from the Washington times, second looking into it it, looks like people as a group went after these two people and their business and did a good job and took away their business, kind of like the Dump Rush program. Seems to me that is democracy at it's finest and actually capitalism at its finest , finest being a rare occasion when capitalism has a conscience.
The only remarks supporting any threats are by them and looking at it I don't believe them. This is exactly what I would have done. The ultimate democracy is hitting them in their pocket books and voting with your feet. Well done people.

Your a walking joke buddy, love the I know everything attitude. Other then insane paranoia rants you have offered nothing here, seems to me if your to smart for all of us here you would go some where else.

I prove it daily. My postings speak for themselves...when someone like the above mentioned poster speaks out of his ass? I will always stand up for myself. If you have a problem with that or wish to debate me, speak up. I do know more than most because I have made it my business to learn the things I have and at great sacrifice.
Clown act, second act.

Your a walking joke buddy, love the I know everything attitude. Other then insane paranoia rants you have offered nothing here, seems to me if your to smart for all of us here you would go some where else.

That should be "You're", dumb ass. I don't claim to know everything but the things I do know, I know well because I have made it my business to know. I am obsessed with knowing the truth regardless of how ugly it is and I don't care if I piss off liberals or the neocons.

Tell that to them:

The Washington Times
First you have to realize this is from the Washington times, second looking into it it, looks like people as a group went after these two people and their business and did a good job and took away their business, kind of like the Dump Rush program. Seems to me that is democracy at it's finest and actually capitalism at its finest , finest being a rare occasion when capitalism has a conscience.
The only remarks supporting any threats are by them and looking at it I don't believe them. This is exactly what I would have done. The ultimate democracy is hitting them in their pocket books and voting with your feet. Well done people.

You have Democracy:
1 a government by the people; especially : rule of the majority

confused with harassment:
The act of systematic and/or continued unwanted and annoying actions of one party or a group.

A small group of people, backed by the pc police, insisted that the business owners capitulate to their demands.
That is called tyranny:
cruel, unreasonable, or arbitrary use of power or control.

Last edited:
Are coming from the pulpits of most evangelical churches

It is about time. It has nothing to do with hate, and everything to do with freedom to practice one's religion without fear of persecution. It is about time we stood up to a regime that insists we set aside our beliefs to cater to someone else's.

It's funny how those on the left wrong try to twist the language in order to characterize their opponents as having the faults which they, themselves exhibit. “Hate” is big with them, these days. They put forth all manner of insane, amoral, and sometimes outright evil positions,and then, not being able to defend these positions in any rational, honest manner, they simply characterize any opposition to these positions as “hate”. All the while setting up the stage to suppress—in a manner demonstrative of genuine hate—to suppress the freedoms, liberties, and expressions of those that they hate.

The baker was driven out of his business because he was fined for naming the persons on social media who sued him, which subjected the plaintiffs to harassment by the public. I seriously doubt if the baker's religion required him to reveal the names of the people who sued him.

Too bad. so sad.

Last edited:

That should be "You're", dumb ass. I don't claim to know everything but the things I do know, I know well because I have made it my business to know. I am obsessed with knowing the truth regardless of how ugly it is and I don't care if I piss off liberals or the neocons.

I'm hardly pissed at you, but I do find you funny. Your just another paranoid regressive so I know what you think and I find that funny.

The baker was driven out of his business because he was fined for naming the persons on social media who sued him, which subjected the plaintiffs to harassment by the public. I seriously doubt if the baker's religion required him to reveal the names of the people who sued him.

Too bad. so sad.

Lawsuits are a matter of public record.

Tell that to them:

The Washington Times

You have Democracy:
1 a government by the people; especially : rule of the majority

confused with harassment:
The act of systematic and/or continued unwanted and annoying actions of one party or a group.

A small group of people, backed by the pc police, insisted that the business owners capitulate to their demands.
That is called tyranny:
cruel, unreasonable, or arbitrary use of power or control.
One problem we aren't a Democracy, we are a constitutional republic, which in fact isn't controlled by the majority, It's far from that , in a Republic the minority is protected from the majority. That protection is the constitution. Your idea of tyranny, That Americans voting with their feet and pocket book is crap. It's by no means unreasonable, it's is in fact responding to a cruelty by these hypocrites and it is in no way arbitrary, To be arbitrary you are autocratic and there is no way that those two hypocritical goof balls market (the people they sell to) has absolute power over anything.
If I found out that they had done what they did, I would tell everyone I know not to go there , that my friend is my right. I would stop as many people as I could from going through their front door and spending money there.

I'm hardly pissed at you, but I do find you funny. Your just another paranoid regressive so I know what you think and I find that funny.

Do you know the difference between "Your" and You're"? It's pretty significant and you might want to look into that.

As to your lame contention that I am a "regressive"? What is progressive about having a central bank that extends credit created from nothing while attaching usury to it? A central bank is one of the planks of the communist manifesto...did you know that? A central bank makes debt slaves of everyone and money becomes the master instead of the servant.

Forum List

Back