Votes: 11 32.4%
  • No, and I tend to the right.

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Yes, and I tend to the left.

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • No, and I tend to the left.

Votes: 18 52.9%

• Total voters
I'll tell you what really surprises me. We're over 130 comments in this thread and still no one has come here to defend the Ryan Budget(s) and say, specifically, why they're the right direction for America. Add that in with 21 out of 32 respondents not liking the budget(s) and I think this is going to be a tough sell.

Think you have just a tad backwards, Stupid.

I see pages of posters shooting down the Left's misconceptions of the budget proposal without anything to counter it with a proposal of their own.

I'll tell you what really surprises me. We're over 130 comments in this thread and still no one has come here to defend the Ryan Budget(s) and say, specifically, why they're the right direction for America. Add that in with 21 out of 32 respondents not liking the budget(s) and I think this is going to be a tough sell.

I see pages of posters shooting down the Left's misconceptions of the budget proposal without anything to counter it with a proposal of their own.

First off, this is a thread about Ryan's budgets. If you want a thread about the Democrats budgets, feel free to start one.

Second, if you don't know what the Dems are proposing as budget ideas, then you are REALLY not paying attention.

First off, this is a thread about Ryan's budgets. If you want a thread about the Democrats budgets, feel free to start one.

Second, if you don't know what the Dems are proposing as budget ideas, then you are REALLY not paying attention.

:lmao:

4 years

:lmao:

:cuckoo:

He will only count years he personally feels should be counted.

Yeah, the years when rates were cut and then revenues increased.
Feel free to adjust for inflation if you think that will show a decrease instead. :lol:

While ignoring the years when rates went up and revenue went up.

Like I said, cherry picking.

Which makes you a hack.

While ignoring the years when rates went up and revenue went up.

How much did revenues go up after Reagan raised the rate to 28%?

Every elected Republican in Washington is in favour of this budget. Romney has praised it in the past and many on this board have praised it as well. Both liberals and conservatives talk about wanting to discuss the issues, so okay, lets discuss an issue. Lets discuss the Ryan Budget.

If you're in favour of it, why? Specifically, how will it help the country?

If you're not in favour of it, why? Specifically, what don't you like and what would you do instead?

Everyone says they want to talk about the issues, so lets talk.

If you haven't had the chance to read the budget yet, here it is: Fiscal Year 2013 Budget | Budget.House.Gov

This says something has to be done:

fifteen_trillion-500x314.jpg

This is 15 trillion dollars--($100.00 bills stacked together). We are currently at 16 trillion dollars in red ink and growing.

A 24 year old will be paying $234,000.00 over their working lifetime--just on the INTEREST on this debt.

NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- Interest rates on U.S. bonds may be ridiculously low, but that doesn't mean the country's future interest payments on the national debt will be.
Uncle Sam will shell out more than $5 trillion in interest payments over the next decade, according to the latest projections from the Congressional Budget Office.

National debt: Washington's $5 trillion interest bill - Mar. 5, 2012

Last edited:
What's the joke here is how Romney and Ryan are acting as if the GOP Congress and Senate are NOT responsible in any way for the state of the union at present.

The GOP leadership stated in NO uncertain terms that their primary purpose was to make Obama a one term President. It's documented that their leadership met the day of the President's inauguration and assessed that all they had to do was stymie any effort to govern by the President and it's a slam dunk in November 2012.

That's NOT governing.

Ryan was and is a part of that agenda. His "budget" is a fucking joke....just more reaganomics-on-steroids in a different form (yeah, try getting hospitalized for 7 days or more, and then pay for meds and post-visits on an $8K voucher...and pray you don't get ill again).

Watching these two glass eyed fucks lying their asses off as if no one can remember past yesterday would be the greatest comedy team since Abbott and Costello....if it weren't so tragic that this is the GOP choice for Presidency.

Your one sidedness makes you look extremely foolish. Will your side grow a pair to even begin to think about the problem.

More empty rhetoric from an intellectually bankrupt neocon/teabagger flunkie who is constantly shooting blanks. You don't DARE deal honestly with one point I made.

What's the joke here is how Romney and Ryan are acting as if the GOP Congress and Senate are NOT responsible in any way for the state of the union at present.

The GOP leadership stated in NO uncertain terms that their primary purpose was to make Obama a one term President. It's documented that their leadership met the day of the President's inauguration and assessed that all they had to do was stymie any effort to govern by the President and it's a slam dunk in November 2012.

That's NOT governing.

Ryan was and is a part of that agenda. His "budget" is a fucking joke....just more reaganomics-on-steroids in a different form (yeah, try getting hospitalized for 7 days or more, and then pay for meds and post-visits on an $8K voucher...and pray you don't get ill again).

Watching these two glass eyed fucks lying their asses off as if no one can remember past yesterday would be the greatest comedy team since Abbott and Costello....if it weren't so tragic that this is the GOP choice for Presidency.

Does that mean when Ryan talks about how Bush's budgets contributed to the problem he is blaming you?

No stupid, it doesn't. Why don't you intellectually grow a pair and try dealing with the points I made instead of blowing smoke like a quantum Windbag for the neocon/teabagger cause?

Forum List

Back