The right to break Islamic law

Most aren't fundamentalist btw

For example UAE, Kuwait, Qatar. Egypt has a fundamentalist like government but the country isn't

I've been to a mall there in Cairo and seen girls with their boyfriends and wearing skirts. If you're a guy that likes that..that's cool.

Being from Gaza I'm not that type to hit on girls. I'm rather religious and more of a strict person.

Last edited:

For example UAE, Kuwait, Qatar. Egypt has a fundamentalist like government but the country isn't

Most aren't fundamentalist, most are degrees of fundamentalist. Egypt has a fundamentalist government NOW, and the people will become so themselves or die trying not to.

Most aren't fundamentalist, most are degrees of fundamentalist. Egypt has a fundamentalist government NOW, and the people will become so themselves or die trying not to.

No they aren't. The people are the same people they always have been. I have Friends there who aren't religous at all. They are doing fine

And like i said its YOU who thinks what you say and want is right. The people there have different cultures and they aren't being forced or choked down by anyone. They are who they are. They weren't atheists yesterday who lived in America. They have always experienced life in Egypt

Btw even in Gaza we have really moderate people. Militants don't go around and bully everyone. They are to themselves

Last edited:
Trey Parker and Matt Stone wrote a highly successful play mocking the Mormon religion. I would love to see them do the same thing to islam. Instead of The Book of Mormon, it could be the Book of the Koran.

Trey Parker and Matt Stone wrote a highly successful play mocking the Mormon religion. I would love to see them do the same thing to islam. Instead of The Book of Mormon, it could be the Book of the Koran.

And we're supposed to care why?

If they kill for allah are they punished at all?

How can you reason with people when their religion encourages them to kill the infidel...

That's us by the way...

Then they tell them they will be rewarded for it. :confused:

And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers. 2:191

fitna: not believing the allah is the god and the mohammed is the messenger, contradicting with quran, creating any type of vibe against quran, oppose to quran in any way...

So doesn't matter if you believe in jesus christ or buddha, you are a disbeliever according to quran. You don't believe in the god of islam, you are a non believer, and deserve to die.

Funny or not?

And we're supposed to care why? :lol:

The whole object is we shouldn't care at all. Just like we sholdn't care if there is a movie trailer called "innocence of Muslims". Muslims shouldn't care either.

How can you reason with people when their religion encourages them to kill the infidel...

That's us by the way...

And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers. 2:191

fitna: not believing the allah is the god and the mohammed is the messenger, contradicting with quran, creating any type of vibe against quran, oppose to quran in any way...

So doesn't matter if you believe in jesus christ or buddha, you are a disbeliever according to quran. You don't believe in the god of islam, you are a non believer, and deserve to die.

Funny or not?
XXXXXXX

Fitna: starting problems between people

Fitna has absolutely nothing to do with what you said. XXXXXX

Last edited:

That's us by the way...

Oh, also you get tokens for killing non believers and can get women with it in heaven...

But not for women tho, women can not get any men. Sex is only restricted to men, even in heaven(!?).

Here's Fitna

Fitna - Full movie - YouTube

Geert Wilders on trial for insulting islam

The absurd trial of Geert Wilders - Mark Steyn, Uncategorized - Macleans.ca

At a certain level, the trial of Geert Wilders for the crime of “group insult” of Islam is déjà vu all over again. For as the spokesperson for the Openbaar Ministerie put it, “It is irrelevant whether Wilders’s witnesses might prove Wilders’s observations to be correct. What’s relevant is that his observations are illegal.”

Ah, yes, in the Netherlands, as in Canada, the truth is no defence. My Dutch is a little rusty but I believe the “Openbaar Ministerie” translates in English to the Ministry for Openly Barring People. Whoops, my mistake. It’s the prosecution service of the Dutch Ministry of Justice. But it shares with Canada’s “human rights” commissions an institutional contempt for the truth.

While I have observed my having had to correct you numerous times, I've never seen you apologize.

The issue is not how much money Wilders makes, but whether he has a right to make anti islamic movies.

The issue is not how much money Wilders makes, but whether he has a right to make anti islamic movies.

He lies about everything

Geerts Widlers doesn't give a damn about Islam or Muslims. He just lies to make money off morons who believe him.

Last edited:
Here's Fitna

Fitna - Full movie - YouTube

Geert Wilders on trial for insulting islam

The absurd trial of Geert Wilders - Mark Steyn, Uncategorized - Macleans.ca

At a certain level, the trial of Geert Wilders for the crime of “group insult” of Islam is déjà vu all over again. For as the spokesperson for the Openbaar Ministerie put it, “It is irrelevant whether Wilders’s witnesses might prove Wilders’s observations to be correct. What’s relevant is that his observations are illegal.”

Ah, yes, in the Netherlands, as in Canada, the truth is no defence. My Dutch is a little rusty but I believe the “Openbaar Ministerie” translates in English to the Ministry for Openly Barring People. Whoops, my mistake. It’s the prosecution service of the Dutch Ministry of Justice. But it shares with Canada’s “human rights” commissions an institutional contempt for the truth.

While I have observed my having had to correct you numerous times, I've never seen you apologize.

Fitna means shirk. That's what the islamic scholars say.

Ibn Qayyim: "most of the scholars have explained the word Fitnah here as meaning Shirk" (regarding 2:191)

In terms of sharee’ah or Islamic terminology, shirk means ascribing a partner or rival to Allaah in Lordship (ruboobiyyah), worship or in His names and attributes.

So you kill anyone around who is not a good muslim... to be a good muslim(!!). That's the word of quran, straight from quran, the book that claimed to include clear messages to all humanity.

Anybody in this country who is so eager to respect islam should start from here...

He lies about everything

Geerts Widlers doesn't give a damn about Islam or Muslims. He just lies to make money off morons who believe him.

Don't avoid. Does he have a right to make anti islamic films? Athiest groups have purchased billboards claiming Christianity is fake and Jesus never existed. Should those same groups have a right to say allah doesn't exist, the Koran is a lie and mohammed a fraud? And, collect donations from others to pay for the space?

He lies about everything

Don't avoid. Does he have a right to make anti islamic films? Athiest groups have purchased billboards claiming Christianity is fake and Jesus never existed. Should those same groups have a right to say allah doesn't exist, the Koran is a lie and mohammed a fraud? And, collect donations from others to pay for the space?

. The laws in those counties decide

He lies about everything

Don't avoid. Does he have a right to make anti islamic films? Athiest groups have purchased billboards claiming Christianity is fake and Jesus never existed. Should those same groups have a right to say allah doesn't exist, the Koran is a lie and mohammed a fraud? And, collect donations from others to pay for the space? The laws in those counties decide

Ahhh yes. It is up to the laws in those countries to decide. Like it is up to the laws in this country to decide and our laws say there is a right to make those films. There is a right to insult islam.

Forum List

Back