The right to break Islamic law

Another perspective; There are thousands of ex-muslim american citizens. The moment sharia is in charge, they will be beheaded.

Think about it, if someone was trying to kill you, trying to behead you, what would you do?

They are being told not to insult the murderer that is trying to behead them. Isn't this tragic?

Silly conspiracy theory. C'mon you got to be more serious than that :cool:

Laws should be put in place all over the world making defaming the Prophet of Islam a punishable crime. :cool:

Sharia law and our Constitution cannot be reconciled. Not only that, but human rights in general all over the world cannot reconcile sharia law with human rights. They are not and never will be compatible

Law should be based in Principle, Ideal, not Dogma. Salvation is not the concern of Government. So we learn to distinguish. Is it okay to base Civil Law on Value and Principle. of course it is, it would be irresponsible to not do so. Is it wrong to hold Other People to Our Personal Beliefs and Expectations? Not without Their Consent.

Katz it's all in your head. There is no war between the religons. I seriously doubt Alpine was a Muslim. If he was and became an atheist then good for him. But he obviously has an agenda farther than that. He told me he had many Muslim friends, yet he's trying to get people to go at war with Muslims. What a shadowy guy....

There's no war HERE, at least not yet, but there is in many parts of the world. I know a lot of muslims. I work for a muslim company. It's not that some of my friends are muslim. ALL of my friends and associates are muslim. Good people. They are all reformists. To the last one, they know that the ideology if islam has to be destroyed and it will likely take a war to do it.

I asked one of my associates, a Shia, if he practices Ashura. He said that he does not, he has a dog, he drinks, he lives with a woman not his wife. He will be one of the first to go under strict islamic law. Yes there is an agenda, yes it goes further than whatever you might imagine. To say that muslims who would reform islam are disappointed is an understatement. Western nations support the most radical aspects of islam. That's not disappointing, it's horrifying.

You never grew up with religon so religon must sound horrifying to you. In the Middle East everyone grew up with religon and its normal. I've been there many times. :cool:

Most of my friends and associate are from Iran. What else have you got? I understand that fundamental islam is perfectly normal to fundamentalists. Boys helping dad murder mother and sister is perfectly normal if it preserves the family honor.

There's no war HERE, at least not yet, but there is in many parts of the world. I know a lot of muslims. I work for a muslim company. It's not that some of my friends are muslim. ALL of my friends and associates are muslim. Good people. They are all reformists. To the last one, they know that the ideology if islam has to be destroyed and it will likely take a war to do it.

I asked one of my associates, a Shia, if he practices Ashura. He said that he does not, he has a dog, he drinks, he lives with a woman not his wife. He will be one of the first to go under strict islamic law. Yes there is an agenda, yes it goes further than whatever you might imagine. To say that muslims who would reform islam are disappointed is an understatement. Western nations support the most radical aspects of islam. That's not disappointing, it's horrifying.

You never grew up with religon so religon must sound horrifying to you. In the Middle East everyone grew up with religon and its normal. I've been there many times. :cool:

Most of my friends and associate are from Iran. What else have you got? I understand that fundamental islam is perfectly normal to fundamentalists. Boys helping dad murder mother and sister is perfectly normal if it preserves the family honor.

What makes you think everybody is murdering their sister and mother? That happens here in America a lot. My friends friends brother beat his dad to death with a baseball bat. Does that mean Americans beat their parents to death with a baseball bat? No

I don't care about Iran, I'm not Shia. Most do the Middle East is Sunni Muslim. Iran has a stupid government. That doesn't mean I want everybody in Iran dead. Things take time.

And what makes you think it's Fundamentalist everywhere there? Fundamentalists where I'm from (Gaza strip, I'm American but parents are from there and I've been there a lot) aren't a problem at all. Gaza was fine when I went there. Except in 2008 there were ignorant and hardheaded people at a mosque I was next to who started violence and resulted in 23 dead.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2009/08/14/us-palestinians-hamas-radicalism-idUSTRE57D4G620090814

Last edited:

Oh, shhhhh, honor killings, please don't mention that. You will insult someone or something.

If you make a religion the law then you have neither religion nor law.
Laws are based on what is logically needed to keep the citizens (all and each) safe.
Religous law is based in faith on what is best for the soul of the believer (and in some cases the unbeliever). Islamic extremeists are using the same "convert or die" tactics that Christian fanatics used five hundred years ago. It seems to be a "rite of passage" for religions.

If you make a religion the law then you have neither religion nor law.
Laws are based on what is logically needed to keep the citizens (all and each) safe.
Religous law is based in faith on what is best for the soul of the believer (and in some cases the unbeliever). Islamic extremeists are using the same "convert or die" tactics that Christian fanatics used five hundred years ago. It seems to be a "rite of passage" for religions.

Who are these Islamic extremists? They aren't trying to convert people. They are causing some instability in some Arabic countries

What makes you think everybody is murdering their sister and mother? That happens here in America a lot. My friends friends brother beat his dad to death with a baseball bat. Does that mean Americans beat their parents to death with a baseball bat? No

I don't care about Iran, I'm not Shia. Most do the Middle East is Sunni Muslim. Iran has a stupid government. That doesn't mean I want everybody in Iran dead. Things take time.

And what makes you think it's Fundamentalist everywhere there? Fundamentalists where I'm from (Gaza strip, I'm American but parents are from there and I've been there a lot) aren't a problem at all. Gaza was fine when I went there. Except in 2008 there were ignorant and hardheaded people at a mosque I was next to who started violence and resulted in 23 dead.

Hamas, pro-al Qaeda group clash in Gaza | Reuters

You are confusing an act with acceptance of that act and the reasons behind it. An honor killing is not punishable under islamic law. You are trying to create a concept that says All is the same as None. If all muslims don't bash their parents' head in, that means that none of them do.

Look at it this way. The vast majority of German people didn't want war. They were just as peaceful as the people in London hiding from Hitler's blitz. If given the individual choice, most Germans would have rather gone to work and then home to a nice dinner with their families. It did not stop us from bombing Dresden to rubble. There is no such thing as All and None being the same thing. If ALL musims aren't murderous bastards, it means NONE of them are. And the muslims don't even believe that.

You are confusing an act with acceptance of that act and the reasons behind it. An honor killing is not punishable under islamic law. You are trying to create a concept that says All is the same as None. If all muslims don't bash their parents' head in, that means that none of them do.

Look at it this way. The vast majority of German people didn't want war. They were just as peaceful as the people in London hiding from Hitler's blitz. If given the individual choice, most Germans would have rather gone to work and then home to a nice dinner with their families. It did not stop us from bombing Dresden to rubble. There is no such thing as All and None being the same thing. If ALL musims aren't murderous bastards, it means NONE of them are. And the muslims don't even believe that.

I come from Gaza and Hamas is an Islamic government. Anyone who kills their relative or kids gets jail for life and most likely death penalty. And I'm not confusing anything I know more than you on Islam. You get it off the Internet I get and see things off experience. I've been to Muslim countries

I come from Gaza and Hamas is an Islamic government. Anyone who kills their relative or kids gets jail for life and most likely death penalty. And I'm not confusing anything I know more than you on Islam. You get it off the Internet I get and see things off experience. I've been to Muslim countries

I repped you for this. Truest words ever spoken.

I repped you for this. Truest words ever spoken.

Thanks. It's a false rumor that its allowed

Most of my friends and associate are from Iran.

I thought everything around you was being bought up by 'the Chinese' who inform you about everything during art class?

Keep your stories straight, liar.

Women have a right to have sex with whomever they want. Married women have a right to cheat on their husbands with the only punishment available is a divorce. There is an absolute right to call mohammed a pig fucker.

When I see credible evidence of these rights in fundamental islamic countries, then I will be persuaded of their committment to freedom.

Women have a right to have sex with whomever they want. Married women have a right to cheat on their husbands with the only punishment available is a divorce. There is an absolute right to call mohammed a pig fucker.

When I see credible evidence of these rights in fundamental islamic countries, then I will be persuaded of their committment to freedom.

^^^

What the heck was that? They believe in religon and have laws. Some people have girlfriends and boyfriends some don't. They aren't atheist nations

Most of my friends and associate are from Iran.

I thought everything around you was being bought up by 'the Chinese' who inform you about everything during art class?

Keep your stories straight, liar.

Ahhh the teasing personal attack. I'd be really concerned if you hadn't already done it to SW2Silver, Bloodline, LilOlLady, JoeB131, Saigon, Moonglow, Buford, Oohpoopahdoo, Skydancer, GHook93, Dante, Jake Starkey, Huggy, Catzmeow, Big Fitz, Blimpo, Bobgnote, Hatinright, There4eyeM, Rightwinger, 52nd Street and these personal attacks had not already gotten a thread of their own.

Your reputation for personal attacks precedes you. We know what you are.

New Topics

Forum List

Back