The right to break Islamic law

Every so often, muslims have to be beaten back into their holes.
In this post colonial world those days are long gone.

Welcome to the new reality of unfettered Islamic expansion. :cool:

That's fine.. We've never "colonized" the ARab world.. You must have US confused with France and Britain.

Last edited by a moderator:
We are using the courts and legal advocates to further our agenda to make defamation of the Prophet a punishable crime in this country. :cool:

You will lose.
History is on our side.

Just saying................ :cool:

Say away because you are completely incorrect on that analogy. History most certainly is not on your side. Besides that glaring falsehood:

Name ONE SINGLE VICTORY in the move to make sharia law or insulting the prophet illegal in the USA. Take your time…

The last few days have seen a resurgence of the idea that, because Muslims are violent, we shouldn't offend them. .

Please prove that Muslims are violent.
Not a few Muslims, many Muslims, or the extremist Muslims.

You said, "Muslims" so prove ALL Muslims are violent or admit you lied.

First, I did not say Muslims are violent, I am arguing that some people think that, because Muslims are violent, we should comply with their demand to not insult the prophet. Take your issues up with the people who think that, personally I think we should go out of our way to insult all of them, especially the violent ones.

So, you've repeated your assertion that Muslims are violent.

Start with me. I'm Muslim and advocate peace and understanding.

Please prove that Muslims are violent.
Not a few Muslims, many Muslims, or the extremist Muslims.

You said, "Muslims" so prove ALL Muslims are violent or admit you lied.

First, I did not say Muslims are violent, I am arguing that some people think that, because Muslims are violent, we should comply with their demand to not insult the prophet. Take your issues up with the people who think that, personally I think we should go out of our way to insult all of them, especially the violent ones.

So, you've repeated your assertion that Muslims are violent.

Start with me. I'm Muslim and advocate peace and understanding.

Come on, get past the semantics on the issue. His statement was crystal clear: person A believes that Muslims are violent (truth of the belief does not matter) and therefore believes that we should not insult the prophet.

Personally, I think we could better state it this way anyway: some people believe that we should not insult the prophet because of the violent actions of a few Muslims across the globe. See the recent attacks on the embassies and the death of the ambassador.

Personally, I agree with the sentiment that such a notion is silly. Violence should not beget complacency and outright submission of our basic rights. In this case, namely speech and press. It is a slap in the face to capitulate to violent (and worthless) subsection of people by giving up the basic tenants that we believe in.

America has invaded many countries and killed millions of people.
Are Americans violent?

I was born and raised in an islamic country, as a muslim, I was not allowed to criticize islam.

I did read the book of islam, I decided it was a middle eastern nomadic culturel cult of its age, became deist, still I was not allowed to criticize islam.

I did read more about religions, I dig into all stories surrounding them, and I did become an atheist, still I was not allowed to criticize islam.

I luckily did end up in the civilized and "protected" world of the west, I though I was out of the reach of all medieval mindset of islam, but guess what, I am still not allowed to criticize islam.

10.000 miles away and islam still has direct negative effect into my life. So islam makes top of the list on my most powerful dangerous idea of all times.

As you can see, I did travel 10.000 miles, got to the other side of the planet (literally). I did renounce my religion, consider the fact that it is a death penalty in islam and some islamic countries still practice that. Still, I could not get away from islam. It still somehow shapes my life. So for you my friends who don't want their lives to be shaped by islam, what you have done so far? What have you done and that did not work out?

Unless you did more than I did, it will not work apparently because what I have done have not. I still can not speak of my mind, not even in the united states of america, in the land of free. Think about this.

I was born and raised in an islamic country, as a muslim, I was not allowed to criticize islam.

I did read the book of islam, I decided it was a middle eastern nomadic culturel cult of its age, became deist, still I was not allowed to criticize islam.

I did read more about religions, I dig into all stories surrounding them, and I did become an atheist, still I was not allowed to criticize islam.

I luckily did end up in the civilized and "protected" world of the west, I though I was out of the reach of all medieval mindset of islam, but guess what, I am still not allowed to criticize islam.

10.000 miles away and islam still has direct negative effect into my life. So islam makes top of the list on my most powerful dangerous idea of all times.

As you can see, I did travel 10.000 miles, got to the other side of the planet (literally). I did renounce my religion, consider the fact that it is a death penalty in islam and some islamic countries still practice that. Still, I could not get away from islam. It still somehow shapes my life. So for you my friends who don't want their lives to be shaped by islam, what you have done so far? What have you done and that did not work out?

Unless you did more than I did, it will not work apparently because what I have done have not. I still can not speak of my mind, not even in the united states of america, in the land of free. Think about this.

Very good of you to point this out but the left in this country won't agree with you. For centuries America was a largely Christian country. That's where the left sees their battle. It's against Christianity. islam is an ally in that confrontation. Either the left isn't looking beyond destruction of the Christian church and considering what they will do with islam after Christianity has been wiped out, or the left believes that muslims will become good little leftist secularists in the end.

The left, not only in this country but in the word, are mainly very ignorant people. France has been an officially secular country since their own revolution when they became primarily atheist. The French have not bought their peace with islam. In fact, there are more spontaneous uprisings in Paris than in New York.

What you have to think about, unfortunately, is that you have no place else to go. That means only one thing. Now is the time to stand and fight.

Katz it's all in your head. There is no war between the religons. I seriously doubt Alpine was a Muslim. If he was and became an atheist then good for him. But he obviously has an agenda farther than that. He told me he had many Muslim friends, yet he's trying to get people to go at war with Muslims. What a shadowy guy....

Let's face it---America has it's own brands of Sharia law that punish people for saying or doing things that offend people.

Laws should be put in place all over the world making defaming the Prophet of Islam a punishable crime. :cool:

Would you like Sharia law to take effect against a US citizen if someone,anyone in the US
offends the Muslim people?

Last edited:
The last few days have seen a resurgence of the idea that, because Muslims are violent, we shouldn't offend them.

Some are arguing that, if the intent of speech is to offend, it shouldn't be a0llowed.

There are others that argue that, if you know someone will react negatively to something, you are responsible for their actions.

I firmly believe that the intent of, and the reaction to, speech is irrelevant.

Canada, like most countries, disagrees with me. They actually drug in the guy that published the Mohammad cartoons to ask him about his intent. I think his response when asked what his intent was should be taught to every child in the world.

“Why is that a relevant question? We published what we published. The words and pictures speak for themselves. So if I were to say, hypothetically, that the purpose was to instill hatred, incite hatred and cause offense, are you saying that’s an acceptable answer? My answer to your question is as follows. We published those cartoons for the intention and purpose of exercising our inalienable rights as free born Albertans to publish whatever the hell we want no matter what the hell you think. I’ve probably given 200 interviews to people other than the state where I’d give a very thoughtful and nuanced expression of my intent, but the only thing I have to say to the government about why I published it is that it’s my bloody right to do so. … My answer to these two fascists, the one trained in Saudi Arabia and the other one piling on, is that I reserve the right to publish those cartoons for exactly what they complain about. I reserve the right to publish those cartoons to do every offensive thing that they claim is in my heart.”

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iMNM1tef7g]What was your intent? - YouTube[/ame]

Sharia law makes offending the prophet illegal, some people are saying that we, even though we live in non Muslim countries, should voluntarily follow Sharia law. We do not have Sharia law for a reason. We are faced with a choice right now, extremists have come up to us, stuck a gun in our face, and demanded that we take them someplace. Every security and safety expert has the exact same advice for people who find themselves in that situation, refuse to cooperate. You are better off having the confrontation at the primary crime scene than allowing them to take you to a secondary crime scene where they can kill you without attracting attention.

If we get into the car of Sharia law now, we are under there control, and they will be able to take us wherever they want. We will move from the primary crime scene where we have a chance to the secondary crime scene. We have no idea where that will be, but we know we will have already lost control of the situation.

We need to draw the line now, not later.

I think we should neatly tuck a grenade in the ass of every Muslim tell them to wait five minutes and pull the pin. This would be good for the economy too, The clean up will create a lot a jobs.

Katz it's all in your head. There is no war between the religons. I seriously doubt Alpine was a Muslim. If he was and became an atheist then good for him. But he obviously has an agenda farther than that. He told me he had many Muslim friends, yet he's trying to get people to go at war with Muslims. What a shadowy guy....

There's no war HERE, at least not yet, but there is in many parts of the world. I know a lot of muslims. I work for a muslim company. It's not that some of my friends are muslim. ALL of my friends and associates are muslim. Good people. They are all reformists. To the last one, they know that the ideology if islam has to be destroyed and it will likely take a war to do it.

I asked one of my associates, a Shia, if he practices Ashura. He said that he does not, he has a dog, he drinks, he lives with a woman not his wife. He will be one of the first to go under strict islamic law. Yes there is an agenda, yes it goes further than whatever you might imagine. To say that muslims who would reform islam are disappointed is an understatement. Western nations support the most radical aspects of islam. That's not disappointing, it's horrifying.

Laws should be put in place all over the world making defaming the Prophet of Islam a punishable crime. :cool:

Would you like Sharia law to take effect against a US citizen if someone,anyone

Of course nobody wants that to happen, to themselves.

But the question is, what have you done that not to happen? Because it is happening and you know it.

There's no war HERE, at least not yet, but there is in many parts of the world. I know a lot of muslims. I work for a muslim company. It's not that some of my friends are muslim. ALL of my friends and associates are muslim. Good people. They are all reformists. To the last one, they know that the ideology if islam has to be destroyed and it will likely take a war to do it.

I asked one of my associates, a Shia, if he practices Ashura. He said that he does not, he has a dog, he drinks, he lives with a woman not his wife. He will be one of the first to go under strict islamic law. Yes there is an agenda, yes it goes further than whatever you might imagine. To say that muslims who would reform islam are disappointed is an understatement. Western nations support the most radical aspects of islam. That's not disappointing, it's horrifying.

You never grew up with religon so religon must sound horrifying to you. In the Middle East everyone grew up with religon and its normal. I've been there many times. :cool:

Would you like Sharia law to take effect against a US citizen if someone,anyone

Of course nobody wants that to happen, to themselves.

But the question is, what have you done that not to happen? Because it is happening and you know it.

Really it's happening?

The last few days have seen a resurgence of the idea that, because Muslims are violent, we shouldn't offend them.

Some are arguing that, if the intent of speech is to offend, it shouldn't be a0llowed.

There are others that argue that, if you know someone will react negatively to something, you are responsible for their actions.

I firmly believe that the intent of, and the reaction to, speech is irrelevant.

Canada, like most countries, disagrees with me. They actually drug in the guy that published the Mohammad cartoons to ask him about his intent. I think his response when asked what his intent was should be taught to every child in the world.

“Why is that a relevant question? We published what we published. The words and pictures speak for themselves. So if I were to say, hypothetically, that the purpose was to instill hatred, incite hatred and cause offense, are you saying that’s an acceptable answer? My answer to your question is as follows. We published those cartoons for the intention and purpose of exercising our inalienable rights as free born Albertans to publish whatever the hell we want no matter what the hell you think. I’ve probably given 200 interviews to people other than the state where I’d give a very thoughtful and nuanced expression of my intent, but the only thing I have to say to the government about why I published it is that it’s my bloody right to do so. … My answer to these two fascists, the one trained in Saudi Arabia and the other one piling on, is that I reserve the right to publish those cartoons for exactly what they complain about. I reserve the right to publish those cartoons to do every offensive thing that they claim is in my heart.”

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iMNM1tef7g]What was your intent? - YouTube[/ame]

Sharia law makes offending the prophet illegal, some people are saying that we, even though we live in non Muslim countries, should voluntarily follow Sharia law. We do not have Sharia law for a reason. We are faced with a choice right now, extremists have come up to us, stuck a gun in our face, and demanded that we take them someplace. Every security and safety expert has the exact same advice for people who find themselves in that situation, refuse to cooperate. You are better off having the confrontation at the primary crime scene than allowing them to take you to a secondary crime scene where they can kill you without attracting attention.

If we get into the car of Sharia law now, we are under there control, and they will be able to take us wherever they want. We will move from the primary crime scene where we have a chance to the secondary crime scene. We have no idea where that will be, but we know we will have already lost control of the situation.

We need to draw the line now, not later.

Quantum, the was very interesting. How did it turn out? Do you have any links?

Another perspective; There are thousands of ex-muslim american citizens. The moment sharia is in charge, they will be beheaded.

Think about it, if someone was trying to kill you, trying to behead you, what would you do?

They are being told not to insult the murderer that is trying to behead them. Isn't this tragic?

Forum List

Back