The right has lost it's collective mind on it's priorities. Hunter didn't get a 'sweetheart' deal.

I keep hearing that this is double-tiered justice, that Hunter Biden's pleading guilty to a tax charge, which is a misdemeanor because it's for filing taxes late, he's getting favorable treatment.

Thousands of people file late, make payment arrangements, and never get charged.

Let's be clear, Hunter wasn't charge for tax evasion. Hunter paid his tax bill, it's just that he paid it late and underpaid. How many people are charged with filing late and paying late, even if they underpay?

Very few people are.

. I filed late and paid late, made payments. They found I owed more, they just added it to the total I owed as I continued to make montly payments which I eventually paid it off. No charges. This is true for MOST people.

In 2021, Biden paid all of the outstanding taxes he owed for 2017 and 2018, the years named in the charges. Biden wasn't charged with failure to file returns for those years. He filed returns but agreed to plead guilty to not having paid enough in both years, which was over $100,000. so, was it a miscalculation? Honest mistakes aren't necessarily criminal. I gather that rather than go through an expensive trial, a misdemeanor is something he could live with and pled out. Nixon shorted the gov $500k (in 1972 dollars) and he just paid it, no 'jail time' or charges were filed.

So, in my view, If Hunter's name were not "Biden', he most likely never would have been charged, just like they don't charge most people for filing late.

And this Idea they are being hard on Trump is also nonsense.

If his name weren't Trump he would be in jail . Document #19 on the FBI Inventory list, an S/FRD file, (Secret/Formerly Restricted Data, a nuclear secret doc) alone would do the trick for prison if anyone else had it and refused to hand it back to the government.

S/FRD classification are one notch under the highest for nuclear secrets, which is S/RD. In order for members of the pentagon to review the documents, they had to be lowered a notch to S/FRD in order to view them, which is the only reason for the classification so do not confuse the word 'formerly' wrongfully meaning it's no longer a nuclear secret. Not true. This is a very high classification.

The bottom line is that for 5 years on investigation, the best Weiss could pin on Biden was two misdemeanors. He, like Durham, have done a lot of investigation and have little to show for it. But, to save face, they went for something anything, to justify the many years and millions of tax dollars spent. So, Weiss got 2 misdemeanors for a 5 year investigation, and Durham got 3 indictments, 2 acquittals,and the 3rd a guilty plea for something minor for a four year investigation. This is, essentially, an epic fail on both. Now both Weiss and Durham are respectable guys, I have nothing against them, but their achievements here are nothing to brag about.

And, about that "Gun charge". This is lying on the 4473 ATF background check form.

so, if you were a drug user, and you answered 'no' to this question on the 4473 form:

“Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?”

You think you would get 10 years for answering no untruthfully?

I don't think so. Maybe if there were other associated crimes, but by itself? I doubt it.

First, the odds of your getting a criminal referral for answering 'no' is practically non-existent.

If you got a criminal referral, which, in 2020, was some 433 referrals out of 27 million background checks, only 243 of those were charged, and that doesn't even tell us who was convicted.

so, how does it come to pass that he got caught?

Because he is famous. Because he is Hunter Biden.

If it were you or me, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

But, of course, it's all about Hunter Biden, a private citizen, I mean, that Jared Kushner, who was a Senior WH Advisor, got $2 billion and a $125,000,000 management fee as blood money from Mohammed Bin Salman, that far more important fact of corruption doesn't even bother you folks on the right.

Oh, but Hunter Biden, he lied on an background check form, that's something to bellyache about.

My gawd the right has lost it's mind on it's priorities.

And y'all still haven't produced any direct evidence that implicates Joe Biden in a crime of any kind.
/----/ It's so cute how you defend the little guy.
iu

Yeah, I think you're right.
I didn't know that BIDEts had thoughts! Do you get yours at Walmart?

That's when this long-building talk radio alternate universe fantasy madness really started seeping out in earnest.
Try pulling your zipper up over your head then rush to see your doctor about that seeping. He can prescribe you some salve.

The left has five tools:

Projection, distraction, deflection, lying and gaslighting.

Projection is what they're doing when they imagine their enemy has the same sickness as they do and try feebly to use this against them. this is what that poster is doing right now. He/she/it does it a lot.

Yep

Mac is best ignored.

The House Ways and Means Committee Chairman, Rep. Jason Smith (R-MO), held a closed-door executive meeting. The committee reviewed several whistleblower reports detailing how the government aided in misconduct among the IRS and DOJ.

"Weiss tried to bring charges in the District of Columbia around March of 2022 and was denied," Smith said, adding that "Weiss sought to bring charges in the Central District of California in the fall of 2022 and had that request denied in January 2023" by Biden-appointed U.S. attorneys Martin Estrada and Matthew Graves.

District of California in the fall of 2022 and had that request denied in January 2023" by Biden-appointed U.S. attorneys Martin Estrada and Matthew Graves.

According to stunning admissions by two IRS whistleblowers, the DOJ covered up the tax fraud investigation against the president's son.

The second whistleblower— who has remained anonymous— claimed the investigation included years 2014 through 2019, in which Hunter Biden and his "associates" received roughly $17.3 million from Ukraine, Romania, and China.

The fact that Weiss was denied from bringing charges against Hunter Biden is noteworthy because earlier this year, Attorney General Merrick Garland testified under oath before Congress that Weiss could bring charges outside of Delaware.

District of California in the fall of 2022 and had that request denied in January 2023" by Biden-appointed U.S. attorneys Martin Estrada and Matthew Graves.

According to stunning admissions by two IRS whistleblowers, the DOJ covered up the tax fraud investigation against the president's son.

The second whistleblower— who has remained anonymous— claimed the investigation included years 2014 through 2019, in which Hunter Biden and his "associates" received roughly $17.3 million from Ukraine, Romania, and China.

The fact that Weiss was denied from bringing charges against Hunter Biden is noteworthy because earlier this year, Attorney General Merrick Garland testified under oath before Congress that Weiss could bring charges outside of Delaware.
I am sure Jordan and the weaponized Congressional committee is looking into it.

Smith also found "unjustified delays" in the investigation, including "authenticating a WhatsApp message in which Hunter Biden demands payment from Chinese officials noting that his father was in the room."

BJ - Nothing to see here, move along, everyone does this, I personally know a dozen people who demand payment from Chinese officials and mention that their father is in the room.

Simply ask Weiss.

"No. 1, the federal government is not treating taxpayers equally when enforcing tax laws," Smith said. "No. 2, whistleblowers claim the Biden Department of Justice is intervening and overstepping when it comes to investigating the president's son. And No. 3, these whistleblowers report they have faced almost immediate retaliation."

BJ - 3 important points in a Constitutional Republic, not important points in a banana republic.

In today's America, it sure is nice to be a Biden.

Presidential prodigal son Hunter Biden's transparently sweetheart plea deal consummated this week with his daddy's Justice Department encapsulates, in many ways, the two-tiered system of justice that conservatives have been decrying at least since then-FBI Director James Comey let then-presidential candidate Hillary Clinton off scot-free for her infamous email server because, in his words, "no reasonable prosecutor" would have brought the case. After a five -year Department of Justice criminal probe, which was rocked in recent months by an IRS whistleblower coming forward to sound the alarm on the feds' all-too-predictable kid-gloves treatment of Hunter, the ex-crack addict and foreign influence-peddler will escape jail time and avoid any punishment at all (other than a two-year probation period) for having brazenly lied on a federal firearms background check form.

U.S. Attorney for the District of Delaware David Weiss -- a Trump appointee, presumably retained after the 2020 presidential election to give Uncle Joe a pretense of "apolitical" legitimacy in the Hunter probe -- calls Attorney General Merrick Garland to report his findings, given the closely scrutinized nature of the investigatory subject. Garland, like any good henchman, then calls his superior -- the "Big Guy" -- at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. And the "Big Guy," in turn, then calls his wayward son, last seen in an Arkansas courthouse for a paternity/child support hearing, to request a favor. "Hunter, I love you, and I'll always be proud of you," one imagines how this call from the guilt-ridden, senile, octogenarian commander-in-chief might have gone. "But I need you to take this slap on the wrist so that our troubles go away."

Well, as it turns out, Don Corleone -- the "big guy" of his own crime syndicate family -- had nothing on Joe Biden. And Corleone certainly had nothing on Biden if the latest scuttlebutt of Biden family venality and quid pro quo corruption to the tune of millions of dollars, pertaining to Burisma founder Mykola Zlochevsky's alleged 17 recorded phone calls with Joe and Hunter, bears fruit. I predict it will. After all, Viktor Shokin, the Ukrainian prosecutor investigating Burisma, was unceremoniously sacked by the parliament of that notoriously corrupt country around the same time as the recorded Zlochevsky phone calls. Recall also that then-Vice President Joe Biden, at the time, was the Obama administration's designated point man on all things Ukraine.

Nah. That’s just to make fun of the conspiracy nuts like you. Hunter is a tool but Joe isn’t a criminal mastermind. He’s a liberal politician that you don’t like for pretty much no reason. He has turned around the economy like a champ, we are landing soft from Trump’s economic disaster.
Joe is not a liberal politician. He is a corrupted lifer who changes views with the wind and is a pawn of the elites and corporate interests. He just happened to align with the then Democratic Party that was leaning more left at that time that move further left and helped them to do that and then moved further left then left. You cannot tell that he does not even believe in what he spouts. H is mailing in his comments. His only relationship with any of the peasants are with the privileged unions. You see that in his visits to meet the chattel. Yet he enjoys all of the comforts of nonunion employees. Ice Cream and fast food and things comparable to that.

The House Ways and Means Committee Chairman, Rep. Jason Smith (R-MO), held a closed-door executive meeting. The committee reviewed several whistleblower reports detailing how the government aided in misconduct among the IRS and DOJ.

"Weiss tried to bring charges in the District of Columbia around March of 2022 and was denied," Smith said, adding that "Weiss sought to bring charges in the Central District of California in the fall of 2022 and had that request denied in January 2023" by Biden-appointed U.S. attorneys Martin Estrada and Matthew Graves.
Do you have a link for your suddenly content laden posts?

I keep hearing that this is double-tiered justice, that Hunter Biden's pleading guilty to a tax charge, which is a misdemeanor because it's for filing taxes late, he's getting favorable treatment.

Thousands of people file late, make payment arrangements, and never get charged.

Let's be clear, Hunter wasn't charge for tax evasion. Hunter paid his tax bill, it's just that he paid it late and underpaid. How many people are charged with filing late and paying late, even if they underpay?

Very few people are.

. I filed late and paid late, made payments. They found I owed more, they just added it to the total I owed as I continued to make montly payments which I eventually paid it off. No charges. This is true for MOST people.

In 2021, Biden paid all of the outstanding taxes he owed for 2017 and 2018, the years named in the charges. Biden wasn't charged with failure to file returns for those years. He filed returns but agreed to plead guilty to not having paid enough in both years, which was over $100,000. so, was it a miscalculation? Honest mistakes aren't necessarily criminal. I gather that rather than go through an expensive trial, a misdemeanor is something he could live with and pled out. Nixon shorted the gov $500k (in 1972 dollars) and he just paid it, no 'jail time' or charges were filed.

So, in my view, If Hunter's name were not "Biden', he most likely never would have been charged, just like they don't charge most people for filing late.

And this Idea they are being hard on Trump is also nonsense.

If his name weren't Trump he would be in jail . Document #19 on the FBI Inventory list, an S/FRD file, (Secret/Formerly Restricted Data, a nuclear secret doc) alone would do the trick for prison if anyone else had it and refused to hand it back to the government.

S/FRD classification are one notch under the highest for nuclear secrets, which is S/RD. In order for members of the pentagon to review the documents, they had to be lowered a notch to S/FRD in order to view them, which is the only reason for the classification so do not confuse the word 'formerly' wrongfully meaning it's no longer a nuclear secret. Not true. This is a very high classification.

The bottom line is that for 5 years on investigation, the best Weiss could pin on Biden was two misdemeanors. He, like Durham, have done a lot of investigation and have little to show for it. But, to save face, they went for something anything, to justify the many years and millions of tax dollars spent. So, Weiss got 2 misdemeanors for a 5 year investigation, and Durham got 3 indictments, 2 acquittals,and the 3rd a guilty plea for something minor for a four year investigation. This is, essentially, an epic fail on both. Now both Weiss and Durham are respectable guys, I have nothing against them, but their achievements here are nothing to brag about.

And, about that "Gun charge". This is lying on the 4473 ATF background check form.

so, if you were a drug user, and you answered 'no' to this question on the 4473 form:

“Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?”

You think you would get 10 years for answering no untruthfully?

I don't think so. Maybe if there were other associated crimes, but by itself? I doubt it.

First, the odds of your getting a criminal referral for answering 'no' is practically non-existent.

If you got a criminal referral, which, in 2020, was some 433 referrals out of 27 million background checks, only 243 of those were charged, and that doesn't even tell us who was convicted.

so, how does it come to pass that he got caught?

Because he is famous. Because he is Hunter Biden.

If it were you or me, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

But, of course, it's all about Hunter Biden, a private citizen, I mean, that Jared Kushner, who was a Senior WH Advisor, got $2 billion and a $125,000,000 management fee as blood money from Mohammed Bin Salman, that far more important fact of corruption doesn't even bother you folks on the right.

Oh, but Hunter Biden, he lied on an background check form, that's something to bellyache about.

My gawd the right has lost it's mind on it's priorities.

And y'all still haven't produced any direct evidence that implicates Joe Biden in a crime of any kind.

of course it was a Sweetheart deal.

Hunter robbed the IRS out of millions. For the same crime, Alfonse Capone was sent to Alcatraz. But Mr. Capone didn't have friends in high places, he wasn't cutting his President in on the action.

Forum List

Back