Hunter Biden text confirms Joe Biden involved in bribery scheme.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
I thought Joe told us he never discussed any of his family member's business with any of them.

It is obvious Joe was right there using his position to strongarm people for cash.

FzPv1FrWYAMUoVH

It's no secret...

The world knows what kind of corrupt shit are the Bidens.

The question is..... does anybody has a spine in American politics today?...going to put an end to this criminal behavior?

I won't hold my breath.

I thought Joe told us he never discussed any of his family member's business with any of them.

It is obvious Joe was right there using his position to strongarm people for cash.

FzPv1FrWYAMUoVH

Aw now you got him. Can you feel the thrill running up your leg? Maybe you should try to submit an amicus brief before July 26 to Judge Noreika. After all Donny hired only the best people, right? :auiqs.jpg:

Aw now you got him. Can you feel the thrill running up your leg? Maybe you should try to submit an amicus brief before July 26 to Judge Noreika. After all Donny hired only the best people, right? :auiqs.jpg:

Learn something: Both Senators from Delaware are Democrats, and they get to 'recommend' District Court nominees. That is how that game is played.

Any comment on topic...........ya know, your Vegetable Messiah being exposed being Depends deep in his Crackhead son's shakedowns of foreign nationals for cash?

I'm guessing not. White 6

Learn something: Both Senators from Delaware are Democrats, and they get to 'recommend' District Court nominees. That is how that game is played.
My understanding is judges appointed by Trump were vetted through the White House Counsel's office, and he hires only the best people, right?

Why do you steadfastly defend the Biden Crime Family? Do you think all of this evidence is any less credible than what has been used against Trump these last 7 years?

Any comment on topic...........ya know, your Vegetable Messiah being exposed being Depends deep in his Crackhead son's shakedowns of foreign nationals for cash?

I'm guessing not. White 6
That was on topic. Hunter's plea deal involving the IRS goes before the Trump appointed judge in July. Submit your breif. I usually support what judges say and will this time.

That was on topic. Hunter's plea deal involving the IRS goes before the Trump appointed judge in July. Submit your breif. I usually support what judges say and will this time.
You are obviously too stupid to know what thread you are in. This isn't a thread about Crackhead's plea deal.

Grow a brain, or stop trolling this thread.

You are obviously too stupid to know what thread you are in. This isn't a thread about Crackhead's plea deal.

Grow a brain, or stop trolling this thread.
Your link had him talking on a phone, and down below the Republican was saying the IRS didn't get to talk to the children. I am pretty sure, this may come to an end if you can't convince that judge to throw out the plea deal, as the IRS investigation will be over.

So, if you believe there is something there, what are you prepared to do, other than tap keys on The US Message Board?

My understanding is judges appointed by Trump were vetted through the White House Counsel's office, and he hires only the best people, right?

Senators get to offer nominees for District Court, and when both are as here Democrats, they agree on a choice.

Usually a President gets his own pick or two depending on the vacancies in a state, and the Senators get one of their picks nominated. Being there are only four District Court judges in Delaware and two vacancies were available, Trump nominated one Republican and one Democrat. We won't block your guy if you give us our choice.

Your link had him talking on a phone, and down below the Republican was saying the IRS didn't get to talk to the children. I am pretty sure, this may come to an end if you can't convince that judge to throw out the plea deal, as the IRS investigation will be over.

So, if you believe there is something there, what are you prepared to do, other than tap keys on The US Message Board?
Once again Troll, this thread isn't about the plea deal.

It is about the proof your Vegetable Messiah was Depends deep in Crackhead's pay for play schemes.

Will you have the ability to post on topic, Troll? I'm guessing you won't.

Why do you steadfastly defend the Biden Crime Family? Do you think all of this evidence is any less credible than what has been used against Trump these last 7 years?
To me if there is actual evidence that proves either Joe Biden or Donald Trump broke laws they should face some form of prosecution be it impeachment proceedings or a criminal trial. Of course the charge should be a serious one, not something like jaywalking.

To me having one rule of law that applies equally to all is the important factor. Joe and Hunter Biden should not be above the rule of law. It appears they are.

If nothing else the Bidens are a prime example of white supremacy.

It's no secret...

The world knows what kind of corrupt shit are the Bidens.

The question is..... does anybody has a spine in American politics today?...going to put an end to this criminal behavior?

I won't hold my breath.
Corrupt Democrats are always above the law. To them corruption is demonstrated by exposing their corruption.

Get used to it.

Last edited:
It almost sounds like Josef Stolen is a..... well, a congenital liar.

Talking heads today were wondering..... why would you run for prez knowing you have all this filth on you.... is the system THAT broken, that human shit like this is completely untouchable?

State's Exhibit #1, your honor:

hunted molesting 14year old niece.png

Forum List

Back