The Results Are In: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Absolutely Manhandled P-Grabber Trump

Even the pathetic lib news is admitting that Donnie was targeted by those assholes, and there is no Russian collusion. Wait until it all comes out, and gets tracked back to hildabeast and obozo. He didn’t get what he needed for the border, but construction continues. He’s making good on his plans, even though he’s met with more sabotage than any president in history.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"The Results Are In: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Absolutely Manhandled P-Grabber Trump"
Even the pathetic lib news is admitting that Donnie was targeted by those assholes, and there is no Russian collusion. Wait until it all comes out, and gets tracked back to hildabeast and obozo. He didn’t get what he needed for the border, but construction continues. He’s making good on his plans, even though he’s met with more sabotage than any president in history.

"The Results Are In: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Absolutely Manhandled P-Grabber Trump"

Got a comment in there somewhere about the OP?

Are your feelings hurt sweetie?

I'm not your sweetie and I don't have feelings anymore. So. Address the OP. Or can't ya?

I think it means nothing. She is an evil bitch, that stands for nothing. She’s not helping anyone.

Meh. Evil thrives in the WH, not Nancy P. She is the SOTH so yeah, she does stand for something. And as a rep of Cali, she is helping her folks. I don't like her but she so far has proven to be effective in sidelining this POTUS that is a traitor.

Pelosi manhandled POTUS by not wanting a secure border.

Wonderful.

Sure, let’s allow California politicians make decisions for the entire nation...they have done such a wonderful job in that paradise of a state!

Pelosi has been beaten. All she can do is scaremonger and threaten.

Good job President Trump!
LOL! DJT lost the House and the new SOTH Nancy Pelosi won. Love how you POTUS apologists spin that as "beaten" LOL! Squeeze Nancy squeeze!

Didn't palousey just cough up 1.375 billion for the immoral wall she wasn't going to give a dollar for? Either she can''t count or she lost.

Wonderful.

Sure, let’s allow California politicians make decisions for the entire nation...they have done such a wonderful job in that paradise of a state!
What is wrong with you folks? Nobody wants an insecure border. It is a DJT ruse.

LOL! DJT lost the House and the new SOTH Nancy Pelosi won. Love how you POTUS apologists spin that as "beaten" LOL! Squeeze Nancy squeeze!

Didn't palousey just cough up 1.375 billion for the immoral wall she wasn't going to give a dollar for? Either she can''t count or she lost.

Neither.

So you are okay with the billions the illegals cost we the tax payer every year??

The CATO Institute puts the cost of illegals to the entire economy at between 3 and 16 billion.

Trump's moronic shut down cost twice that higher number so...

BS, the US Civil Rights Commission says they depress wages 99-118 billion, A YEAR.

Wonderful.

What is wrong with you folks? Nobody wants an insecure border. It is a DJT ruse.

False. Of course they do.

Why do Dimms only want a few beds for immigrants to be held while awaiting their hearings? We all know that most do not show up for their asylum hearings once they are released into the population. It’s a documented fact.

Of nearly 100,000 parents and children who have come before the courts since 2014, most asking for refuge, judges have issued rulings in at least 32,500 cases, court records show. The majority - 70 percent - ended with deportation orders in absentia, pronounced by judges to empty courtrooms.

LOL now Trump has declared a national emergency and is free to build the wall as he sees fit, Pelosi won't have any say in the matter. She got owned. :auiqs.jpg:

noooooooo............ he is not free 'yet'. it will go thru the courts & the joint resolution might shakes things up too. anyhoo, you gots months to go b4 any monies get freed up - if at all.

A joint resolution will never see a vote in the senate. End of story.

Neither.

Wasn't an option sweetie.

I'm not your sweetie and I don't have feelings anymore. So. Address the OP. Or can't ya?

I think it means nothing. She is an evil bitch, that stands for nothing. She’s not helping anyone.

Meh. Evil thrives in the WH, not Nancy P. She is the SOTH so yeah, she does stand for something. And as a rep of Cali, she is helping her folks. I don't like her but she so far has proven to be effective in sidelining this POTUS that is a traitor.

California is thriving under her expert advice. The streets are now lined in [emoji90].

How many government workers are democrat voters?

After the shutdown, most of them.

Shocked that big government would vote democrat.

I would say that it's shocking that you would think it's shocking that the percentage of Republicans in the Federal Employ along with Contract Labor would change away from Republicans due to the crass treatment and loss of funds but Noper, it's figures.

California is thriving under her expert advice. The streets are now lined in [emoji90].

CA is a big state. There are cities there just like the rest of the country that have their fair share of problems.

Neither.

Wasn't an option sweetie.

Fortunately, you don't make the rules and I'm not your sweetie. Get over yourself.

According to FOXNEWS at least...

political-poll-who-looked-stronger-politically-after-shutdown-ended-speaker-pelosi-or-president-trump-588x331.png

You live in a fantasy world. Your party is imploding. And the correct answer is “neither”

you learned how to project like fat donny 2 scoops... good for you!!!!!

she's helping the house find out the truth about trumpco & russian interferance by appointing shiff, nadler, cummings, & waters to chair the committees that will be going after them.

Forum List

Back