The Results Are In: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Absolutely Manhandled P-Grabber Trump

So you are okay with the billions the illegals cost we the tax payer every year??

The CATO Institute puts the cost of illegals to the entire economy at between 3 and 16 billion.

Trump's moronic shut down cost twice that higher number so...
Media liars always feed you what you want to hear.

So you are okay with the billions the illegals cost we the tax payer every year??

The CATO Institute puts the cost of illegals to the entire economy at between 3 and 16 billion.

Oh so you are okay will shelling out 3-16 billion for illegals who shouldn't be here??

If so you sure are stupid.

Oh so you are okay will shelling out 3-16 billion for illegals who shouldn't be here??

If so you sure are stupid.
That's the cost spread across the economy and YOUR idiocy has cost MORE...which seems to bother you not at all

I wonder if nancy dreams about trump grabbing her patooty?

According to FOXNEWS at least...

political-poll-who-looked-stronger-politically-after-shutdown-ended-speaker-pelosi-or-president-trump-588x331.png
The orange hates strong women. I'm not her fan but she clearly bitch slapped him.

LOL now Trump has declared a national emergency and is free to build the wall as he sees fit, Pelosi won't have any say in the matter. She got owned. :auiqs.jpg:

noooooooo............ he is not free 'yet'. it will go thru the courts & the joint resolution might shakes things up too. anyhoo, you gots months to go b4 any monies get freed up - if at all.

LOL now Trump has declared a national emergency and is free to build the wall as he sees fit, Pelosi won't have any say in the matter. She got owned. :auiqs.jpg:

noooooooo............ he is not free 'yet'. it will go thru the courts & the joint resolution might shakes things up too. anyhoo, you gots months to go b4 any monies get freed up - if at all.

Trump will build the wall file while you flail about in the courts. :itsok:

Trump will build the wall file while you flail about in the courts. :itsok:

lol.... no.

he won't. except if you mean with the pittance he got for 55 miles. he got less in this 'deal' than previous offers............... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL! DJT lost the House and the new SOTH Nancy Pelosi won. Love how you POTUS apologists spin that as "beaten" LOL! Squeeze Nancy squeeze!

Not sure if you're serious. Does "Russian collusion" mean anything to you? Not anymore it doesn't.

Looks like Trump isn't going anywhere, doesn't it? :21:
I dunno, ask Mueller.

Won't do much good to ask him, as he might not even release his findings. So you get to live through the next six years of Trump's presidency not knowing if there was any "collusion" or not.

Probably drive you batshit nuttier than you are now. :laughing0301:
Nope, not at all. His investigation will run its course to whatever end I have no idea. And one way or another the American public will know its findings.

Doesn't matter, we won. The wall is going up.

Is that what Trump told you dupe?

Last edited:
LOL! DJT lost the House and the new SOTH Nancy Pelosi won. Love how you POTUS apologists spin that as "beaten" LOL! Squeeze Nancy squeeze!

Not sure if you're serious. Does "Russian collusion" mean anything to you? Not anymore it doesn't.

Looks like Trump isn't going anywhere, doesn't it? :21:
I dunno, ask Mueller.

Won't do much good to ask him, as he might not even release his findings. So you get to live through the next six years of Trump's presidency not knowing if there was any "collusion" or not.

Probably drive you batshit nuttier than you are now. :laughing0301:
Nope, not at all. His investigation will run its course to whatever end I have no idea. And one way or another the American public will know its findings.

Doesn't matter, we won. The wall is going up.

Hilarious. DJT, the Winner that he is, lost the House. POTUS won nothing.

Forum List

Back