The Results Are In: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Absolutely Manhandled P-Grabber Trump

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
According to FOXNEWS at least...

political-poll-who-looked-stronger-politically-after-shutdown-ended-speaker-pelosi-or-president-trump-588x331.png

Last edited:
America won and we will get that wall.

The same wall Pelousy and UpChuck voted for a few years ago. Its was important and they wanted it built then but now it isn't important at all??

One has to wonder why. Nothing has changed. We are still being overrun by illegals.

I couldn't care less what a poll shows. Most of them aren't worth a damn. All the polls predicted Hitlery would be our next President.

Surprise.

Trump is the Russian spy with a Democrat boot shoved up his ass.

I wouldnt call him president.

Pelosi has been beaten. All she can do is scaremonger and threaten.

Good job President Trump!

LOL! DJT lost the House and the new SOTH Nancy Pelosi won. Love how you POTUS apologists spin that as "beaten" LOL! Squeeze Nancy squeeze!

LOL! DJT lost the House and the new SOTH Nancy Pelosi won. Love how you POTUS apologists spin that as "beaten" LOL! Squeeze Nancy squeeze!

Not sure if you're serious. Does "Russian collusion" mean anything to you? Not anymore it doesn't.

Looks like Trump isn't going anywhere, doesn't it? :21:

Not sure if you're serious. Does "Russian collusion" mean anything to you? Not anymore it doesn't.

I dunno, ask Mueller.

The same wall Pelousy and UpChuck voted for a few years ago. Its was important and they wanted it built then but now it isn't important at all??

One has to wonder why. Nothing has changed. We are still being overrun by illegals.

I couldn't care less what a poll shows. Most of them aren't worth a damn. All the polls predicted Hitlery would be our next President.

Surprise.

America has won and there will be no wall.

Democrats voted for a fence on the Southern Border, and that fence is still not completed and never will be, just like Trump's wall. It is physically impossible to build a wall. Cannot be done. That's why both Republicans and Democrats alike have opposed Trump's idea to build a wall.

Separation of powers are winning. Trump is not getting a wall. Not now, not ever. It's over.

I dunno, ask Mueller.

Won't do much good to ask him, as he might not even release his findings. So you get to live through the next six years of Trump's presidency not knowing if there was any "collusion" or not.

Probably drive you batshit nuttier than you are now. :laughing0301:

I dunno, ask Mueller.

Won't do much good to ask him, as he might not even release his findings. So you get to live through the next six years of Trump's presidency not knowing if there was any "collusion" or not.

Nope, not at all. His investigation will run its course to whatever end I have no idea. And one way or another the American public will know its findings.

Surprise.

America has won and there will be no wall.

Democrats voted for a fence on the Southern Border, and that fence is still not completed and never will be, just like Trump's wall. It is physically impossible to build a wall. Cannot be done. That's why both Republicans and Democrats alike have opposed Trump's idea to build a wall.

Separation of powers are winning. Trump is not getting a wall. Not now, not ever. It's over.

So you are okay with the billions the illegals cost we the tax payer every year??

Your okay with the American citizens they rob, murder and rape every year??

You have to be okay with the drugs that come across the border every year.

So you must be okay with those thousand seeking asylum at our border every year. Asylum which is a joke.

Pelousy didn't man handle anyone. She voted for that wall a few years ago. It was important then but she seems to think it isn't important now. What a difference a few years make in that old hags eyes. What a moron she is.

If so then you are a bigger fool than I think you are.

Oh and we will get that wall. Trump has the constitution on his side.

Carry on fool.

I dunno, ask Mueller.

Nope, not at all. His investigation will run its course to whatever end I have no idea. And one way or another the American public will know its findings.

Doesn't matter, we won. The wall is going up.

The mentally deranged cry more each day. It's so sad for them being so useless all they can do is rage at strangers on an anonymous message board.

So you are okay with the billions the illegals cost we the tax payer every year??

The CATO Institute puts the cost of illegals to the entire economy at between 3 and 16 billion.

Trump's moronic shut down cost twice that higher number so...

Forum List

Back