The Results Are In: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Absolutely Manhandled P-Grabber Trump

Are your feelings hurt sweetie?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm not your sweetie and I don't have feelings anymore. So. Address the OP. Or can't ya?

I think it means nothing. She is an evil bitch, that stands for nothing. She’s not helping anyone.

Meh. Evil thrives in the WH, not Nancy P. She is the SOTH so yeah, she does stand for something. And as a rep of Cali, she is helping her folks. I don't like her but she so far has proven to be effective in sidelining this POTUS that is a traitor.

California is thriving under her expert advice. The streets are now lined in [emoji90].

CA is a big state. There are cities there just like the rest of the country that have their fair share of problems.
Problems created by Demon-crat's. And it's far more than a fair share but the media won't tell it.

Even the pathetic lib news is admitting that Donnie was targeted by those assholes, and there is no Russian collusion. Wait until it all comes out, and gets tracked back to hildabeast and obozo. He didn’t get what he needed for the border, but construction continues. He’s making good on his plans, even though he’s met with more sabotage than any president in history.

"The Results Are In: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Absolutely Manhandled P-Grabber Trump"
Even the pathetic lib news is admitting that Donnie was targeted by those assholes, and there is no Russian collusion. Wait until it all comes out, and gets tracked back to hildabeast and obozo. He didn’t get what he needed for the border, but construction continues. He’s making good on his plans, even though he’s met with more sabotage than any president in history.

"The Results Are In: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Absolutely Manhandled P-Grabber Trump"

Got a comment in there somewhere about the OP?

I'm not your sweetie and I don't have feelings anymore. So. Address the OP. Or can't ya?

I think it means nothing. She is an evil bitch, that stands for nothing. She’s not helping anyone.

she's helping the house find out the truth about trumpco & russian interferance by appointing shiff, nadler, cummings, & waters to chair the committees that will be going after them.
All who are biased minions, and should recuse themselves in order to stop any further embarrassment to their party.

Pelosi has been beaten. All she can do is scaremonger and threaten.

Good job President Trump!
LOL! DJT lost the House and the new SOTH Nancy Pelosi won. Love how you POTUS apologists spin that as "beaten" LOL! Squeeze Nancy squeeze!

Didn't palousey just cough up 1.375 billion for the immoral wall she wasn't going to give a dollar for? Either she can''t count or she lost.

actually i think she & schumer ended up appointing negotiators & left it up to them. funny how trump was offered 25 billion & he turned it down, was offered 1.6 billion & he turned THAT down... finally accepting even less - 1.3 billion, with all kindsa court challenges? in addition to him shooting off that orange pie hole of his by saying he didn't hafta declare a national emergency, thereby giving a huuuuuuge advantage to the (D)s challenging him.

& you call that a win??? :auiqs.jpg: poor poor kitty.............

Last edited:

Meh. Evil thrives in the WH, not Nancy P. She is the SOTH so yeah, she does stand for something. And as a rep of Cali, she is helping her folks. I don't like her but she so far has proven to be effective in sidelining this POTUS that is a traitor.

California is thriving under her expert advice. The streets are now lined in [emoji90].

CA is a big state. There are cities there just like the rest of the country that have their fair share of problems.
Problems created by Demon-crat's. And it's far more than a fair share but the media won't tell it.
You would have gotten a whole lot more traction if you had posted, Democrats. But hey, it's your airtime Spanky.

LOL! DJT lost the House and the new SOTH Nancy Pelosi won. Love how you POTUS apologists spin that as "beaten" LOL! Squeeze Nancy squeeze!

Didn't palousey just cough up 1.375 billion for the immoral wall she wasn't going to give a dollar for? Either she can''t count or she lost.

actually she ended up appointing negotiators & left it up to them. funny how trump was offered 25 billion & he turned it down, was offered 1.6 billion & he turned THAT down... finally accepting even less - 1.3 billion, with all kindsa court challenges? in addition to him shooting off that orange pie hole of his by declaring he didn't hafta declare a national emergency, thereby giving a huuuuuuge advantage to the (D)s challenging him.

Might lose a skirmish or two while getting into position all the judges and policies needed , and after that the conservatives will eventually win the overall war.

LOL now Trump has declared a national emergency and is free to build the wall as he sees fit, Pelosi won't have any say in the matter. She got owned. :auiqs.jpg:

noooooooo............ he is not free 'yet'. it will go thru the courts & the joint resolution might shakes things up too. anyhoo, you gots months to go b4 any monies get freed up - if at all.

A joint resolution will never see a vote in the senate. End of story.

um - by law they have to vote. whether it passes is a different story - BUT individual senators will be on record as to which way they did vote. btw - the (D)s only need a few (R)s to have it pass. will it be signed by donny? of course not. will congress override a veto? probably not.... BUT the court challenges will tie it up for a while & president tribbles may be gone by then.

Got a comment in there somewhere about the OP?

she's helping the house find out the truth about trumpco & russian interferance by appointing shiff, nadler, cummings, & waters to chair the committees that will be going after them.
All who are biased minions, and should recuse themselves in order to stop any further embarrassment to their party.

yaaaaaaaaaaa.................... good luck with that. gotta mention how delicious it is that adam shiff is now the boss over devon nunez....

actually she ended up appointing negotiators & left it up to them. funny how trump was offered 25 billion & he turned it down, was offered 1.6 billion & he turned THAT down... finally accepting even less - 1.3 billion, with all kindsa court challenges? in addition to him shooting off that orange pie hole of his by declaring he didn't hafta declare a national emergency, thereby giving a huuuuuuge advantage to the (D)s challenging him.

Might lose a skirmish or two while getting into position all the judges and policies needed , and after that the conservatives will eventually win the overall war.
See, that is exactly what you POTUS apologists don't get. This isn't about a stupid wall and DJTs fucking orange ego. This is about the survival of our Republic. Yuck it up on conservative talk radio all you want and build your stupid wall, in the meantime DJT and our enemies are walking away with America in their back pockets.

LOL now Trump has declared a national emergency and is free to build the wall as he sees fit, Pelosi won't have any say in the matter. She got owned. :auiqs.jpg:

noooooooo............ he is not free 'yet'. it will go thru the courts & the joint resolution might shakes things up too. anyhoo, you gots months to go b4 any monies get freed up - if at all.

um - by law they have to vote. whether it passes is a different story - BUT individual senators will be on record as to which way they did vote. btw - the (D)s only need a few (R)s to have it pass. will it be signed by donny? of course not. will congress override a veto? probably not.... BUT the court challenges will tie it up for a while & president tribbles may be gone by then.
What's in it for you in trying to run out the clock on the American people ???

The people see that the Dems are the party of self serving egotistical arrogance and resistance, and that pushes a middle finger up to the country if they don't get their ways of thinking met without a majority agreeing with them.

that's still an open question - however trump appointed judges have already decided court cases that went against trump's policies. but you go on with those delusions if it helps you sleep at night.

yaaaaaaaaaaa.................... good luck with that. gotta mention how delicious it is that adam shiff is now the boss over devon nunez....
Truth overrides positions, and bosses can fall quickly if attempting to obstruct. It will be interesting going forward.

What's in it for you in trying to run out the clock on the American people ???

The people see that the Dems are the party of self serving egotistical arrogance and resistance, and that pushes a middle finger up to the country if they don't get their ways of thinking met without a majority agreeing with them.

the majority of americans don't want the wall & certainly don't want to pay for something that mexico was gonna pay for it. remember?

MEXICO WILL PAY FOR THE WALL!

you know that capt crazy pants wants to take money from 'military construction' .... that means taking money from military housing renovations.

why do you hate the troops?

Is that the best or what?

Truth overrides positions, and bosses can fall quickly if attempting to obstruct. It will be interesting going forward.

yep 'bosses can fall quickly if attempting to obstruct'

mueller is taking care of that.

that's still an open question - however trump appointed judges have already decided court cases that went against trump's policies. but you go on with those delusions if it helps you sleep at night.
So you admit Trump appointed fair and impartial judges ??? I know that must have been extremely hard for you.

So you admit Trump appointed fair and impartial judges ??? I know that must have been extremely hard for you.

i want all judges to be fair & impartial. why wouldn't you?

Mueller has nothing, but your delusional blindness caused by TDS won't let you except it.

Your question is unfair and biased, so why would I answer it ??

Mueller has nothing, but your delusional blindness caused by TDS won't let you except it.

mueller already has guilty pleas & more indictments are a'coming. rick gates gave up tons on manafort. what else has he spilled? flynn is still cooperating too. & alan weisselberg - the top bean counter in the trump organization has immunity.

tic toc...:popcorn:

Your question is unfair and biased, so why would I answer it ??

unfair & biased? ne'eh. it's a simple fact. guess that threw you huh?

Forum List

Back