The Results Are In: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Absolutely Manhandled P-Grabber Trump

Not sure if you're serious. Does "Russian collusion" mean anything to you? Not anymore it doesn't.

Looks like Trump isn't going anywhere, doesn't it? :21:
I dunno, ask Mueller.

Won't do much good to ask him, as he might not even release his findings. So you get to live through the next six years of Trump's presidency not knowing if there was any "collusion" or not.

Probably drive you batshit nuttier than you are now. :laughing0301:
Nope, not at all. His investigation will run its course to whatever end I have no idea. And one way or another the American public will know its findings.

Doesn't matter, we won. The wall is going up.

Hilarious. DJT, the Winner that he is, lost the House. POTUS won nothing.
Long Island lost today...

According to FOXNEWS at least...

political-poll-who-looked-stronger-politically-after-shutdown-ended-speaker-pelosi-or-president-trump-588x331.png

Yep, she totally kicked Trump retarded ass.

52269893_2111967682174250_5278798450719195136_n.jpg

immigration destroys middle america (The deplorables)...the republicans would have fought crooked hillary on this bill that trump signed...jim jordan, aoc, and omar voted against it

And after it's up, there needs to be some new enforcement for those who take our wall for granted and think tunneling under it, going over it it through it will be tolerated.

For such criminality and threats, the response should be swift, decisive and ensure that the perps cannot try it again.

I dunno, ask Mueller.

Won't do much good to ask him, as he might not even release his findings. So you get to live through the next six years of Trump's presidency not knowing if there was any "collusion" or not.

Probably drive you batshit nuttier than you are now. :laughing0301:
Nope, not at all. His investigation will run its course to whatever end I have no idea. And one way or another the American public will know its findings.

Hilarious. DJT, the Winner that he is, lost the House. POTUS won nothing.
Long Island lost today...
What do you mean??

Even the pathetic lib news is admitting that Donnie was targeted by those assholes, and there is no Russian collusion. Wait until it all comes out, and gets tracked back to hildabeast and obozo. He didn’t get what he needed for the border, but construction continues. He’s making good on his plans, even though he’s met with more sabotage than any president in history.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even the pathetic lib news is admitting that Donnie was targeted by those assholes, and there is no Russian collusion. Wait until it all comes out, and gets tracked back to hildabeast and obozo. He didn’t get what he needed for the border, but construction continues. He’s making good on his plans, even though he’s met with more sabotage than any president in history.

"The Results Are In: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Absolutely Manhandled P-Grabber Trump"

"The Results Are In: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Absolutely Manhandled P-Grabber Trump"

Got a comment in there somewhere about the OP?

Are your feelings hurt sweetie?

Yep Trump didn’t get one single dollar for the wall just like Pelosi said he wouldn’t.
View attachment 246048

Yes, he did. What news have you been watching?

Yep Trump didn’t get one single dollar for the wall just like Pelosi said he wouldn’t.
View attachment 246048

Yes, he did. What news have you been watching?

I was being sarcastic.

I'm not your sweetie and I don't have feelings anymore. So. Address the OP. Or can't ya?

I'm not your sweetie and I don't have feelings anymore. So. Address the OP. Or can't ya?

I think it means nothing. She is an evil bitch, that stands for nothing. She’s not helping anyone.

Forum List

Back