Democrat Muslim Votes Against bill to deny insurance payments to terrorists.

Insanity. Utter insanity.

The Democrats are going down a rabbit-hole of problems they won't be able to climb out of.

Also, Somalis in Minnesota continue to operate as open fifth-columnists. I would like to see more Minnesotans join the air force and then be commisioned to conduct air strikes in Somalia. Would be quite fitting.

Democrats warm up to and embrace our enemies.....how sad....how stupid...how un American....

Democrats made a strategic error to embrace muslims as a voting block. The chickens are coming home to roost.

In that case, he's not really a Muslim, because Muslims believe in insurance as little as Amish believe in electricity.

See, even the "peaceful muslim" filth that liberals praise go out of their way to enable the violent ones. It doesn't occur to the liberal brain (or whatever passes for it) that BOTH are brainwashed by the same murderous, cousin-fucking, child-fucking ideology of pure hatred.

That's a different topic. This topic is about democrat party muslims supporting insurance payments for terrorists.
BSFilter, the article states that one of her complaints is that Israel practices apartheid. Disallowing Jews marriage to non-Jews is apartheid, is it not?

That's a different topic. This topic is about democrat party muslims supporting insurance payments for terrorists.
BSFilter, the article states that one of her complaints is that Israel practices apartheid. Disallowing Jews marriage to non-Jews is apartheid, is it not?
I don't believe that Israel denies marriage of Jews to non-Jews. Just don't believe it. The Rabbis might do that, but I believe anyone can marry anyone according to secular law.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back