The Regressive Left Must be Stopped...

The Regressive Left is getting out of control. Are we seriously going to start telling people what sort of hairstyle they can or cannot have, and get personally insulted if they have a hairstyle you don't agree with? What is America coming to? Shouldn't we have the freedom to have our hair in a style that we desire?

Cultural Appropriation: Black Female Accosts White Male Over His Dreadlocks

Wow....you really are desperate to be offended about something.

1 man is accosted by 1 woman- and of course that is evidence to you that the Left is going to tell you what hairstyle to wear.

Oh the horror......LOL
Correct, if it was only one case then this really wouldn't be a worry. Unfortunately, this is simply just one example of behavior that is being perpetuated throughout America in our universities. If this is the first time you have heard of this, you might just have your head firmly planted in the sand.

How Trigger Warnings Are Hurting Mental Health on Campus

Again....name the leaders of the regressive leftists who are bugging you.

When is the last time you actually interacted with a group of college students?

The Regressive Left is getting out of control. Are we seriously going to start telling people what sort of hairstyle they can or cannot have, and get personally insulted if they have a hairstyle you don't agree with? What is America coming to? Shouldn't we have the freedom to have our hair in a style that we desire?

1 man is accosted by 1 woman- and of course that is evidence to you that the Left is going to tell you what hairstyle to wear.

Oh the horror......LOL
Correct, if it was only one case then this really wouldn't be a worry. Unfortunately, this is simply just one example of behavior that is being perpetuated throughout America in our universities. If this is the first time you have heard of this, you might just have your head firmly planted in the sand.

And what behavior is that?

You have provided one example of one person attacking another because of his hair choice.

She went too far- by grabbing him.

Other than that- freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from criticism.
Let me just pull out the key point you may be missing that you, yourself, admit..."She went too far." Nobody is saying that she doesn't have the right to speak her mind...she does...FREEDOM, is the key point here. The issue is that she went too far AND that she was seeking to take away the freedoms of another, in the case, this guy's freedom to choose the hairstyle he wanted. If she would have just been a crazy person that was yelling on the corner, I don't think any attention would be paid. However, it appears as if she blocked his path, and then went as far as to grab him and pull him back. On top of all this, she was doing all this so she could tell him that he doesn't have the right to wear his hair the way he desires. What, exactly, about this do you support? Please, point out what you support and why. You support her physically restraining him? You support her looking to oppress others with her opinion? Please, I'll surely be entertained by highlighting how much of a radical you truly are.

Who is this woman? Is she famous? Influential?

You could just ignore it when random stupid people yell at you.

But then, for conservatives, a victimhood act seems to be mandatory.
Actually, in this case, the girl (the regressive leftist) yelling at the guy is claiming victim-hood, since he is "appropriating" her culture.

For the record, I'm actually a liberal, not a conservative...however, I think anybody with a bit of sense can agree that far left extremists have gotten out of hand.

Sure. Care to name some? Any influential regressive leftists that you'd like to point out.

Idiots are idiots. When you find one, ask yourself if anyone you know or admire will be influenced by the idiot. If not, just let it go. Its not serious.
I'd actually argue that the entire BLM movement and modern feminist movements are both great examples of regressive leftist groups with large gatherings of support. With that said, its actually an exceptionally serious problem.

Following her logic she should be living in a mud hut and scrounging for termites and berries,not living in a house and eating KFC.
Stop Stealing My White Culture!!!!!

Actually, in this case, the girl (the regressive leftist) yelling at the guy is claiming victim-hood, since he is "appropriating" her culture.

For the record, I'm actually a liberal, not a conservative...however, I think anybody with a bit of sense can agree that far left extremists have gotten out of hand.

Sure. Care to name some? Any influential regressive leftists that you'd like to point out.

Idiots are idiots. When you find one, ask yourself if anyone you know or admire will be influenced by the idiot. If not, just let it go. Its not serious.
I'd actually argue that the entire BLM movement and modern feminist movements are both great examples of regressive leftist groups with large gatherings of support. With that said, its actually an exceptionally serious problem.

No names? Bummer.

The woman in the video will face consequences for her shitty behavior....As she should. But you are not in danger of being forced to cut your hair by the cops or even some negro chicks.

You have overreacted.

No names? Bummer.

The woman in the video will face consequences for her shitty behavior....As she should. But you are not in danger of being forced to cut your hair by the cops or even some negro chicks.

You have overreacted.
Seriously...I just named two different movements that have a large presence in both academia and our modern society and you say I didn't "name any names". Are you living in a sandbox? Have you really heard of neither of those movements?

No names? Bummer.

You have overreacted.
Seriously...I just named two different movements that have a large presence in both academia and our modern society and you say I didn't "name any names". Are you living in a sandbox? Have you really heard of neither of those movements?

You'll find that LL will go to extreme lengths to defend liberals.
Even to the point of making herself look like a fool.

No names? Bummer.

You have overreacted.

No. Name the actual leaders. The human beings who are leading the movements. Then we can see if they represent a problem for society at large.

Is the woman in the video a leader in any movement?

Here. Read this.

Sick of hearing about pampered students with coddled minds? This university president is.

No names? Bummer.

You have overreacted.

I have a cock and balls, dummy.

Oh the horror......LOL

Like these?

Pointing out stories like this allow the PC Police to leverage one of their more effective spin strategies: Isolation.

They pretend that people like this are one-offs, operating in a vacuum, just a silly person. They isolate the behavior to minimize it it, dilute it, trivialize it.

What they deftly avoid addressing, of course, is the larger culture that creates people and behaviors like this on a macro scale. A large grievance & punishment environment in which adherents look for excuses to be offended, to attack, to intimidate.

This one girl? Yeah, she's just crazy. Let's just avoid recognizing the culture that made her that way.

Last edited:

No names? Bummer.

You have overreacted.

I have a cock and balls, dummy.

So you're a transvestite?

Oh the horror......LOL

Uhhh...exactly what would that prove? That doesn't even make sense. How about this you tell ME how naming a particular person actually makes a difference when we are talking about a noticeable portion of the population that follows a certain ideology. You're literally trying to distract from the issue I've pointed out, which is saying that there are a lot of people that follow a Regressive Leftist mentality...attacking or deconstructing one individual really matters ZERO. It's like al-Quaeda. We killed Osama...you know what? They are still operating.

Don't distract from the issue by bringing up something irrelevant. Now, if you want to argue that it isn't an issue, or if maybe those large groups don't represent Regressive ideals, then sure, go ahead and lay out your argument. However, why you are trying to point to one person or another really mystifies me unless you are just trying to not talk about the point that I originally raised.

Oh the horror......LOL

Uhhh...exactly what would that prove? That doesn't even make sense. How about this you tell ME how naming a particular person actually makes a difference when we are talking about a noticeable portion of the population that follows a certain ideology. You're literally trying to distract from the issue I've pointed out, which is saying that there are a lot of people that follow a Regressive Leftist mentality...attacking or deconstructing one individual really matters ZERO. It's like al-Quaeda. We killed Osama...you know what? They are still operating.

Don't distract from the issue by bringing up something irrelevant. Now, if you want to argue that it isn't an issue, or if maybe those large groups don't represent Regressive ideals, then sure, go ahead and lay out your argument. However, why you are trying to point to one person or another really mystifies me unless you are just trying to not talk about the point that I originally raised.

Noticeable portion?

You are boring me. Go masturbate with Mac. You both take a few weirdos and ascribe their weirdness to an entire population of people who wish to protect the civil rights of minorities.

The bitch in your video is not representative of a large movement of people. You have not supported that claim.

She is a nobody.

Oh the horror......LOL

Noticeable portion?

You are boring me. Go masturbate with Mac. You both take a few weirdos and ascribe their weirdness to an entire population of people who wish to protect the civil rights of minorities.

The bitch in your video is not representative of a large movement of people. You have not supported that claim.

She is a nobody.
I did point towards two large movements of people, both modern feminists and the BLM movement as regressive leftist movements that have proven in both academia and even in this election cycle to be disruptive and trample upon basic freedom of speech rights. YOU have yet to prove that those movements aren't large or don't have an impact.

Forum List

Back