The Regressive Left Must be Stopped...

Wonder if this loony woman objects to dogs with dread locks too.

Last edited:
White celtic barbarians had dredlocks too, and it isn't something they picked up from their friends in Africa.

This is what happens when you allow the government to educate people. What a bunch of brainwashed morons.

You could just ignore it when random stupid people yell at you.

But then, for conservatives, a victimhood act seems to be mandatory.
Maybe you didn't watch the video. She grabbed the guy- more than once. To ignore someone pulling at your arm and yelling in your face requires magic powers.

Meanwhile, it is news to me that conservatives are known for wearing dreadlocks. LOL

"The Old Testament also recounts the tale of Samson and Delilah in which a man's potency is directly linked to 'the seven locks on his head' and according to Roman accounts, the Celts were described to have 'hair like snakes' Germanic tribes, Greeks and the Vikings are all said to have worn dreadlocks too."

Sorry, we get to wear dreds if we want. History and Origin of Dreads | Knotty Boy

"The Old Testament also recounts the tale of Samson and Delilah in which a man's potency is directly linked to 'the seven locks on his head' and according to Roman accounts, the Celts were described to have 'hair like snakes' Germanic tribes, Greeks and the Vikings are all said to have worn dreadlocks too."

Sorry, we get to wear dreds if we want. History and Origin of Dreads | Knotty Boy
in the animal and livestock business we call them "mats" and shave them off because they are havens for lice and filth...disease . And because if they keep twisting enough, they pull on the skin and cause pain. Wear them if you like. I've seen the carnage. I'll pass..

Stone_sculpture_of_celtic_hero.jpg
Representation of ancient Celtic hero, found in Czech Republic:

in the animal and livestock business we call them "mats" and shave them off because they are havens for lice and filth...disease . And because if they keep twisting enough, they pull on the skin and cause pain. Wear them if you like. I've seen the carnage. I'll pass..
Er..no thank you. I've no interest in matting my hair.

I'm simply pointing out that it's a universal hair style. It certainly was never exclusive to blacks.

Where I live, white guys that sport dreads are generally though tof as "hippies", or something similar. As far as I know Hippies are ussually pretty liberal minded. Guess noone is safe anymore.
“It is thus necessary that the individual should finally come to realize that his own ego is of no importance in comparison with the existence of the nation, that the position of the individual is conditioned solely by the interests of the nation as a whole.”Adolf Hitler - See more at: Nazi Germany quotations
Does any of this sound familiar?

Actually, in this case, the girl (the regressive leftist) yelling at the guy is claiming victim-hood, since he is "appropriating" her culture.

For the record, I'm actually a liberal, not a conservative...however, I think anybody with a bit of sense can agree that far left extremists have gotten out of hand.

The Regressive Left is getting out of control. Are we seriously going to start telling people what sort of hairstyle they can or cannot have, and get personally insulted if they have a hairstyle you don't agree with? What is America coming to? Shouldn't we have the freedom to have our hair in a style that we desire?

Cultural Appropriation: Black Female Accosts White Male Over His Dreadlocks

Wow....you really are desperate to be offended about something.

1 man is accosted by 1 woman- and of course that is evidence to you that the Left is going to tell you what hairstyle to wear.

Oh the horror......LOL

The Regressive Left is getting out of control. Are we seriously going to start telling people what sort of hairstyle they can or cannot have, and get personally insulted if they have a hairstyle you don't agree with? What is America coming to? Shouldn't we have the freedom to have our hair in a style that we desire?

1 man is accosted by 1 woman- and of course that is evidence to you that the Left is going to tell you what hairstyle to wear.

Oh the horror......LOL
Correct, if it was only one case then this really wouldn't be a worry. Unfortunately, this is simply just one example of behavior that is being perpetuated throughout America in our universities. If this is the first time you have heard of this, you might just have your head firmly planted in the sand.

How Trigger Warnings Are Hurting Mental Health on Campus

Oh the horror......LOL
Correct, if it was only one case then this really wouldn't be a worry. Unfortunately, this is simply just one example of behavior that is being perpetuated throughout America in our universities. If this is the first time you have heard of this, you might just have your head firmly planted in the sand.

And what behavior is that?

You have provided one example of one person attacking another because of his hair choice.

She went too far- by grabbing him.

Other than that- freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from criticism.

Oh the horror......LOL

And what behavior is that?

You have provided one example of one person attacking another because of his hair choice.

She went too far- by grabbing him.

Other than that- freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from criticism.
Let me just pull out the key point you may be missing that you, yourself, admit..."She went too far." Nobody is saying that she doesn't have the right to speak her mind...she does...FREEDOM, is the key point here. The issue is that she went too far AND that she was seeking to take away the freedoms of another, in the case, this guy's freedom to choose the hairstyle he wanted. If she would have just been a crazy person that was yelling on the corner, I don't think any attention would be paid. However, it appears as if she blocked his path, and then went as far as to grab him and pull him back. On top of all this, she was doing all this so she could tell him that he doesn't have the right to wear his hair the way he desires. What, exactly, about this do you support? Please, point out what you support and why. You support her physically restraining him? You support her looking to oppress others with her opinion? Please, I'll surely be entertained by highlighting how much of a radical you truly are.

Actually, in this case, the girl (the regressive leftist) yelling at the guy is claiming victim-hood, since he is "appropriating" her culture.

For the record, I'm actually a liberal, not a conservative...however, I think anybody with a bit of sense can agree that far left extremists have gotten out of hand.

Sure. Care to name some? Any influential regressive leftists that you'd like to point out.

Idiots are idiots. When you find one, ask yourself if anyone you know or admire will be influenced by the idiot. If not, just let it go. Its not serious.

Forum List

Back