The reason North Korea stopped nuke tests emerges

• Banned
The fifth test blew up their test site and the radiation leakage is so bad, appealing to the world for help is Kim Jong Un's only option. Holy crap.

North Korea’s nuclear test site has collapsed, scientists confirm
Now Trump is being nice to him....
Now Un's stuck hoping to weasel his way out of punishment for his atrocities. Looks like NK is officially denuclearized.
We all knew it wasn't because of Trump's larger than life ego or ass...

Act of God or not, you can be assured that Trump will be the recipient of the next Nobel Peace Price.

The real one, not the cheap plastic Chinese-made prize they gave Obama for being half black.

That's nonsense. Trump tweeted mean things, and it hurt Un's feelings so bad that he gave up his nuclear program. Your theory makes no sense.

• Banned
The fifth test blew up their test site and the radiation leakage is so bad, appealing to the world for help is Kim Jong Un's only option. Holy crap.

Now Un's stuck hoping to weasel his way out of punishment for his atrocities. Looks like NK is officially denuclearized.
Trump must be soooo pissed. I got the story off of Drudgereport. I can't believe his minions let Drudge post it.

Does it matter?
Even if Trump had a hand in it you guys would never give him any credit anyway.
But this doesn't mean the threat is gone. They still have the technology and can sell it to Iran.

To bad that little troll wasn't there when everything blew.

Who the hell would miss that troll??

Does it matter?

Sure it matters. You had an entire planet of people in total disbelief that Trump could possibly have anything to do with North Korea denuclearizing; and now that's been confirmed.

Oh, yeah, Trump was the loud mouth that started all this crap, huh. Idiot.
Yeah he is....For his term..
Seems to me that Rocket man was blasting missiles over Japan and other such provocative acts. You may have missed that part while clipping your toenails, huh.

Dim Dung released a statement saying, "Wait --- we're NOT doing nukes, that's what I really meant to say. I knew nuking was gonna be a bad idea all along. I don't know what I was doing shooting all those missiles. I was just grabbing at anything...."

Act of God or not, you can be assured that Trump will be the recipient of the next Nobel Peace Price.

The real one, not the cheap plastic Chinese-made prize they gave Obama for being half black.

Is there a prize for being half orange? :eusa_think:

Does it matter?
But this doesn't mean the threat is gone. They still have the technology and can sell it to Iran.
I give Trump a hard time cause he's such an easy target, but I also gave him my vote...It's terrible that you want someone to take recognition for North Korea's self abuse...

Forum List

Back