The reason North Korea stopped nuke tests emerges

The fifth test blew up their test site and the radiation leakage is so bad, appealing to the world for help is Kim Jong Un's only option. Holy crap.

North Korea’s nuclear test site has collapsed, scientists confirm
Now Trump is being nice to him....
Now Un's stuck hoping to weasel his way out of punishment for his atrocities. Looks like NK is officially denuclearized.
We all knew it wasn't because of Trump's larger than life ego or ass...

Now they are saying that was the reason for that secret train trip to China. They read Kim the riot act. It was not a friendly business.

This is why he wants to meet with Trump. He can not do any more nuclear tests.
Who read them the riot act and what should a British law have to do with Korea?

I thought I explained about the secret train trip in China.

Where did I even mention British Law?

The fifth test blew up their test site and the radiation leakage is so bad, appealing to the world for help is Kim Jong Un's only option. Holy crap.

Now Un's stuck hoping to weasel his way out of punishment for his atrocities. Looks like NK is officially denuclearized.
It was trump’s threats that drove Kim into blowing himself up

So in other words you think it was Trump's rhetoric that caused this nuclear catastrophe? I bet China's pissed off!

Now they are saying that was the reason for that secret train trip to China. They read Kim the riot act. It was not a friendly business.

This is why he wants to meet with Trump. He can not do any more nuclear tests.
Who read them the riot act and what should a British law have to do with Korea?

I thought I explained about the secret train trip in China.

Where did I even mention British Law?
How can it be a secret if you know about it?

The riot act is an act of British Parliament..

(Let's see, one more fragmented sentence should do the trick..)

North Korea has yet to do anything concrete on its position as a sign of good faith...

(you failed)

Does anyone doubt that collapsing the NoKo test sites was the result of a Trumpian covert op?

So in other words you think it was Trump's rhetoric that caused this nuclear catastrophe? I bet China's pissed off!
I believe Jong Un wanted to show up trump cause trump was calling him out. He accelerated his nuclear program to show strength and blew himself up. Per the quote by Nuke LaLoosh of Bull Durham, "he wanted to show off his presence of authority" stupid is as stupid is. Trump never backed down. that infuriated jong un

5069389.gif

I believe Jong Un wanted to show up trump cause trump was calling him out. He accelerated his nuclear program to show strength and blew himself up. Per the quote by Nuke LaLoosh of Bull Durham, "he wanted to show off his presence of authority" stupid is as stupid is. Trump never backed down. that infuriated jong un

This is form the guy that undoubtedly believes that Trump made the sun come up this morning.

Building nuclear test sites is not a "let's get the dozers going so we can blow up something on June 1," darkwind.

If the accident is true, this can be a game changer and will work well for Filthy Donald if he plays his cards right.

Last edited:

This is form the guy that undoubtedly believes that Trump made the sun come up this morning.
:linky:

You want a link to you kissing Trump's ass? really? Fuck dude, you do it with most every post

You want a link to you kissing Trump's ass? really? Fuck dude, you do it with most every post
yep, you made an asshole comment, so prove it jack.

Forum List

Back