The reason North Korea stopped nuke tests emerges

So in other words you think it was Trump's rhetoric that caused this nuclear catastrophe? I bet China's pissed off!
I believe Jong Un wanted to show up trump cause trump was calling him out. He accelerated his nuclear program to show strength and blew himself up. Per the quote by Nuke LaLoosh of Bull Durham, "he wanted to show off his presence of authority" stupid is as stupid is. Trump never backed down. that infuriated jong un

This is form the guy that undoubtedly believes that Trump made the sun come up this morning.
:linky:

You want a link to you kissing Trump's ass? really? Fuck dude, you do it with most every post
yep, you made an asshole comment, so prove it jack.
Says the butt man himself. ;)

So in other words you think it was Trump's rhetoric that caused this nuclear catastrophe? I bet China's pissed off!
I believe Jong Un wanted to show up trump cause trump was calling him out. He accelerated his nuclear program to show strength and blew himself up. Per the quote by Nuke LaLoosh of Bull Durham, "he wanted to show off his presence of authority" stupid is as stupid is. Trump never backed down. that infuriated jong un

This is form the guy that undoubtedly believes that Trump made the sun come up this morning.
:linky:

You want a link to you kissing Trump's ass? really? Fuck dude, you do it with most every post
yep, you made an asshole comment, so prove it jack.

I said you "undoubtedly" did that, and I have no doubt you do. What move do you want me to prove?

Forum List

Back