The real Jesus

How many times have JW’s predicted the end of times?

Yes they made some mistakes and corrected the mistakes. Corrected many errors that came in over the last 1750 years from the mass of confusion called a divided house( 33,999 trinity religions) they will not stand-Mark 3:24-26--They fail this true mark 100%--1Cor 1:10-- unity of thought( one truth) no division.-- I know 10 year olds who can understand that simple bible milk. Yet they had 1750 years. Funny I know for sure that Jesus taught--Man doesn't live by bread alone, but by EVERY UTTERANCE from God. He meant it.
One can see his teachers on earth with that teaching. His real teachers make 100% sure that is accomplished by the flock. OT--NT over and over, year after year, discussed within the congregation as well.
They are fucking nut cases.

Yes they made some mistakes and corrected the mistakes. Corrected many errors that came in over the last 1750 years from the mass of confusion called a divided house( 33,999 trinity religions) they will not stand-Mark 3:24-26--They fail this true mark 100%--1Cor 1:10-- unity of thought( one truth) no division.-- I know 10 year olds who can understand that simple bible milk. Yet they had 1750 years. Funny I know for sure that Jesus taught--Man doesn't live by bread alone, but by EVERY UTTERANCE from God. He meant it.
One can see his teachers on earth with that teaching. His real teachers make 100% sure that is accomplished by the flock. OT--NT over and over, year after year, discussed within the congregation as well.
Pot, meet kettle.

Pot, meet kettle.
Pot, meet kettle.

images

Jesus was a hippie, that's why they crucified him ... bing.

Pot, meet kettle.
Pot, meet kettle.

images

I always assumed Jesus was nailed to wood because he was gay.

They are wise enough not to teach a non existent trinity god. Brought in through the religion that came out of Rome--Jesus has 0 to do with it. The bible has promised her destruction= very soon.

Pot, meet kettle.
Pot, meet kettle.

images

The religionsliving in darkness do have false pictures of Jesus with long hair--Yet the bible clearly teaches it is a dishonor for a Isaraelite male to have long hair-- So basically they portray Gods own son bringing dishonor to himself and his Father---in their darkness they accomplish these things.Really its simple bible milk yet they cannot understand it after 1750 years.

Pot, meet kettle.
Pot, meet kettle.

images

The religionsliving in darkness do have false pictures of Jesus with long hair--Yet the bible clearly teaches it is a dishonor for a Isaraelite male to have long hair-- So basically they portray Gods own son bringing dishonor to himself and his Father---in their darkness they accomplish these things.Really its simple bible milk yet they cannot understand it after 1750 years.
So did Jesus really die nailed to wood with a diaper on, or was he naked with his shlong hanging out?

Pot, meet kettle.
Pot, meet kettle.

images

So did Jesus really die nailed to wood with a diaper on, or was he naked with his shlong hanging out?

how perverse

Pot, meet kettle.
Pot, meet kettle.

images

how perverse
Naked or not? That's perverse? Some say naked, what say you?

Pot, meet kettle.
Pot, meet kettle.

images

how perverse

I say what Jesus accomplished is all that matters and should be thought on. Not some perverse thinking about it.

images

how perverse

I say what Jesus accomplished is all that matters and should be thought on. Not some perverse thinking about it.
So shlong hanging out it is. Do you think he had a big rod?

how perverse

how perverse

Jesus was correct--satan rules this system.

how perverse

how perverse

So why did god make the devil?

how perverse

how perverse

God created a perfect spirit creature, but given free will. He rebelled, he got jealous and wanted worship. His lie caused a domino effect all through history of sin. Our first mortal parents chose this system for us. Gods kingdom rule will cure it all. He offers to all-life everlasting--If one uses ones free will to listen to Gods advice. After all he created us, he knows us better than we know ourselves. He is always correct. By not applying his advice one can bring many pains upon themselves, mentally, spiritually, emotionally, even physically,The worlds offerings end in those pains.

Last edited:

God created a perfect spirit creature, but given free will. He rebelled, he got jealous and wanted worship. His lie caused a domino effect all through history of sin. Our first mortal parents chose this system for us. Gods kingdom rule will cure it all. He offers to all-life everlasting--If one uses ones free will to listen to Gods advice. After all he created us, he knows us better than we know ourselves. He is always correct. By not applying his advice one can bring many pains upon themselves, mentally, spiritually, emotionally, even physically,The worlds offerings end in those pains.
So why does god judge us and send us to the devil in hell? Why didn’t god make us perfect?

So why does god judge us and send us to the devil in hell? Why didn’t god make us perfect?

We inherited sin. Actually one goes to hades= the grave. God hates sin. sin = worship to satan.

We inherited sin. Actually one goes to hades= the grave. God hates sin. sin = worship to satan.
Jesus died nailed to wood in a diaper for our sins, that bill is already paid.

Anyways, why would god make sin in the first place? He a douchebag?

You have no clue how things make creation work. From what I see in most things-BALANCE is how it works-- Like in the USA right now, The west coast states are burning down, the east coast states are drowning--a lack of balance-- The ultra rich, have it all, The bottom have very little and are made to suffer in many ways because of the lack of balance. This whole system is falling apart rapidly. Selfishness and greed is causing much suffering.

You have no clue how things make creation work. From what I see in most things-BALANCE is how it works-- Like in the USA right now, The west coast states are burning down, the east coast states are drowning--a lack of balance-- The ultra rich, have it all, The bottom have very little and are made to suffer in many ways because of the lack of balance. This whole system is falling apart rapidly. Selfishness and greed is causing much suffering.
So why did god make selfishness and greed?

So why did god make selfishness and greed?

Ask him.

Forum List

Back