The real Jesus

No one knew the book of revelation--Very few on earth know its reality now. The darkness controls those. All have watched rev 13 occur for years. They see it but cannot see it. The image of the beast is being made to look good and loving to the mortal heart. ( 2Cor 11:12-15)

Yeah yeah yeah.. How many time do I have to tell you I heard that all before?

When are you going to address my questions?

If very few know its reality, what the book of revelation is about, just your so called teachers......

What are the seven seals placed on scripture that keep people from seeing whats written inside?

Whats been kept from comprehension from everyone, in heaven , on the earth, and under the earth for the past 2000 years? (Revelation 5:1-3)

If it was revealed to your teachers, you should know..

What gives? Whats up with the hide and seek games? Did they lie? Don't your teachers want all eyes to see?

Revelation its grand climax at hand. Explains it all.
lol. I am not asking the book of revelation to explain anything. I asked you..You JW's are supposed to be privy to understanding something that 99% of the people saw but didn't see, lol, even though it is clearly written that no one at all, no one, is supposed be capable of even looking at what was hidden in scripture until Jesus arrives.

It would be less painful for you to just admit that you don't know and your teachers don't know..They lie. Its not like other people don't already know that you are lying..

Your sin is as obvious as a white boulder in the middle of a plowed field.

If you did know you would have no problem answering these two simple and direct questions.

What are the seven seals placed on scripture that keep people from seeing whats written inside?

Whats been kept from comprehension from everyone, in heaven , on the earth, and under the earth for the past 2000 years? (Revelation 5:1-3)

Revelation 6= 1914-
lol..... are you stupid? Its no use. Saying rev.6 =1914 does not answer my question..Its not even true.

What is the seal that was broken, and what was hidden inside for the past 2000 years that people can look at and finally comprehend after Jesus comes and opens the scroll? You claimed to know..

lying when the truth as been revealed is losing strategy...You can't undo what has been done.

Get out of your deathbed, stand up, and walk like a man.

Rev 6 he receives his crown--he sat on the throne in 1914( peace was taken from the earth)( not a little war--a world war ww1) cast satan to the earth out of heaven forever. Millions slaughtered in hatred, millions upon millions died after the war( other 3 riders)

Yeah yeah yeah.. How many time do I have to tell you I heard that all before?

When are you going to address my questions?

If very few know its reality, what the book of revelation is about, just your so called teachers......

If it was revealed to your teachers, you should know..

What gives? Whats up with the hide and seek games? Did they lie? Don't your teachers want all eyes to see?

lol. I am not asking the book of revelation to explain anything. I asked you..You JW's are supposed to be privy to understanding something that 99% of the people saw but didn't see, lol, even though it is clearly written that no one at all, no one, is supposed be capable of even looking at what was hidden in scripture until Jesus arrives.

It would be less painful for you to just admit that you don't know and your teachers don't know..They lie. Its not like other people don't already know that you are lying..

If you did know you would have no problem answering these two simple and direct questions.

Revelation 6= 1914-
lol..... are you stupid? Its no use. Saying rev.6 =1914 does not answer my question..Its not even true.

What is the seal that was broken, and what was hidden inside for the past 2000 years that people can look at and finally comprehend after Jesus comes and opens the scroll? You claimed to know..

lying when the truth as been revealed is losing strategy...You can't undo what has been done.

Rev 6 he receives his crown--he sat on the throne in 1914( peace was taken from the earth)( not a little war--a world war ww1) cast satan to the earth out of heaven forever. Millions slaughtered in hatred, millions upon millions died after the war( other 3 riders)

You could have just admitted that you were wrong instead of proving yourself a liar.

Revelation 6= 1914-

You could have just admitted that you were wrong instead of proving yourself a liar.

My words are 100% fact--The world is about to find that out.

Revelation 6= 1914-

Revelation 6= 1914-

What are we about to find out? When? WHEN?

Revelation 6= 1914-

The facts of the book of revelation have been hidden. Some clues in Daniel help reveal some of the true meaning of the symbolism. Satan would have twisted it all into oblivion, like he tried with the religion that came out of Rome and its mass of confusion-33,998 branches.

Revelation 6= 1914-

You are about to find out that Jesus is with the JW religion and the rest on earth are about to go down( Babylon the great= world empire of false religions. That triggers the tribulation, then Gods kingdom takes full control. 99% are being mislead.
This world is falling apart very quickly--East coast usa-drowning--West coast USA burning down-crap like this is happening in every country on earth. It is getting worse quickly--(5 degrees above avg worldwide in July. It has hit the alarming rate of increase of severity of things, they mentioned a few x. Prices are pure insanity--The rich have it all and want MORE,MORE,MORE.They are the cause of much human suffering occurring in this world-The gap is growing . No wonder God said---It will be easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter Gods kingdom--they chose wrong.

Last edited:

You are about to find out that Jesus is with the JW religion and the rest on earth are about to go down( Babylon the great= world empire of false religions. That triggers the tribulation, then Gods kingdom takes full control. 99% are being mislead.
This world is falling apart very quickly--East coast usa-drowning--West coast USA burning down-crap like this is happening in every country on earth. It is getting worse quickly--(5 degrees above avg worldwide in July. It has hit the alarming rate of increase of severity of things, they mentioned a few x. Prices are pure insanity--The rich have it all and want MORE,MORE,MORE.They are the cause of much human suffering occurring in this world-The gap is growing . No wonder God said---It will be easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter Gods kingdom--they chose wrong.
So you have nothing. Got it.

The facts of the book of revelation have been hidden. Some clues in Daniel help reveal some of the true meaning of the symbolism. Satan would have twisted it all into oblivion, like he tried with the religion that came out of Rome and its mass of confusion-33,998 branches.

Hold on there... You said that Jesus returned in 1914, received a crown, and wars broke out but only your teachers saw it even though it is written that when Jesus returns all eyes will see him...

Then theres the fact that scripture says that Jesus will break the seals placed on scripture revealing what had been hidden for 2000 years before the rider receives his crown and goes off to conquer on his white horse...

My question is if Jesus already broke the seal on scripture in 1914, what was hidden inside scripture that begins a worldwide conflict once revealed?

If only your teachers saw Jesus return, break the seal on scripture, and understand what was hidden,

What was hidden in scripture for the past 2000 years?

How many times have JW’s predicted the end of times?

Yes they made some mistakes and corrected the mistakes. Corrected many errors that came in over the last 1750 years from the mass of confusion called a divided house( 33,999 trinity religions) they will not stand-Mark 3:24-26--They fail this true mark 100%--1Cor 1:10-- unity of thought( one truth) no division.-- I know 10 year olds who can understand that simple bible milk. Yet they had 1750 years. Funny I know for sure that Jesus taught--Man doesn't live by bread alone, but by EVERY UTTERANCE from God. He meant it.
One can see his teachers on earth with that teaching. His real teachers make 100% sure that is accomplished by the flock. OT--NT over and over, year after year, discussed within the congregation as well.

Hold on there... You said that Jesus returned in 1914, received a crown, and wars broke out but only your teachers saw it even though it is written that when Jesus returns all eyes will see him...

Then theres the fact that scripture says that Jesus will break the seals placed on scripture revealing what had been hidden for 2000 years before the rider receives his crown and goes off to conquer on his white horse...

My question is if Jesus already broke the seal on scripture in 1914, what was hidden inside scripture that begins a worldwide conflict once revealed?

If only your teachers saw Jesus return, break the seal on scripture, and understand what was hidden,

All who lived saw it occur. Most were to blind to know what it was because their teachers were blind and did not know. Jesus only reveals things to his teachers he appointed here in these last days( Matt 24:45) So then this was a true teaching( Daniel 12:4)
Those same teachers claiming to be brothers in Christ stood on both sides of that war( and others) catholic killing catholic, Baptist killing Baptist, Baptist killing catholic, etc,etc -- Not the Jesus of the bible. He taught all to be one. they surely would never kill one another.( 1John 3:10-12-- 99% are being mislead, they will not listen, they must fit in.
I show them what Jesus taught, and they reject those teachings because I believe the JW,s are correct according to his teachings. Those teachings are in every translation on earth.

All who lived saw it occur. Most were to blind to know what it was because their teachers were blind and did not know. Jesus only reveals things to his teachers he appointed here in these last days( Matt 24:45) So then this was a true teaching( Daniel 12:4)
Those same teachers claiming to be brothers in Christ stood on both sides of that war( and others) catholic killing catholic, Baptist killing Baptist, Baptist killing catholic, etc,etc -- Not the Jesus of the bible. He taught all to be one. they surely would never kill one another.( 1John 3:10-12-- 99% are being mislead, they will not listen, they must fit in.
I show them what Jesus taught, and they reject those teachings because I believe the JW,s are correct according to his teachings. Those teachings are in every translation on earth.
I believe JW's are a cult who do not worship Christ. They believe that their works earn them a place in heaven. Christ will say in that day, "Leave, I never knew you."

Jesus' Three Offices: Prophet, Priest, and King

Jesus is divine and human at the same time. As a result Jesus contains two distinct natures. This is labeled a hypostatic union, however, this isn't all we know about the person and work of Christ.Jesus also ho;d three main offices: Prophet, Priest, and King. Jesus functions and/or has functioned in these offices.

Christ as Prophet
A prophet of God is someone who reveals and speaks for God. He communicates to people the truths that God wants them to know. Jesus did this when he came to do the will of the Father (Luke 22:42), to reveal the Father (Matt. 11:27), and to speak the things of the Father (John 8:28; 12:49).

In the Old Testament Moses said in Deut. 18:15, “The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among you, from among your countrymen, you shall listen to him." This prophecy is quoted by Peter in Acts 3:22-23. Jesus proclaimed, “Moses said, ‘The Lord God shall raise up for you a prophet like me from your brethren; to Him you shall give heed in everything He says to you. 23 ‘And it shall be that every soul that does not heed that prophet shall be utterly destroyed from among the people.’" The context of Acts 3:22 is clear that it is speaking of Jesus. In Acts 3:15 it speaks of Jesus being raised from the dead. In v. 16 Jesus is the one who strengthened a certain man. Christ is mentioned in v. 18 as needing to suffer. In v. 20 Jesus is called the Christ. Verse 21 mentions how God spoke "by the mouth of his holy prophets from ancient time." Then we have v. 22 which quotes Deut. 18:15. The context is clearly about Christ. Jesus refers to himself as a prophet

• Luke 13:33, "Just at that time some Pharisees came up, saying to Him, "Go away and depart from here, for Herod wants to kill You." 32 And He said to them, "Go and tell that fox, ‘Behold, I cast out demons and perform cures today and tomorrow, and the third day I reach My goal.' 33 "Nevertheless I must journey on today and tomorrow and the next day; for it cannot be that a prophet should perish outside of Jerusalem."
  • Matt. 13:57, "And they took offense at Him. But Jesus said to them, “A prophet is not without honor except in his home town, and in his own household.” 58 And He did not do many miracles there because of their unbelief.."
In Luke 13:33 Jesus refers to himself as a prophet because he knows he is about to die, but he cannot do it outside of Jerusalem. Also, in Matt. 13:57 Jesus speaks concerning a prophet not honored in his home town, and that is why he did not do many miracles there. Clearly, Jesus is referring to himself as a prophet.

Christ as Priest
The priests were the ones in the Old Testament who offered sacrifices to God in order to cleanse of sin. Ultimately, all such priests were representations of Jesus who is the True Priest who offered himself as a sacrifice (Eph. 5:2; Heb. 9:26-27; 10:12) by which he cleanses us of our sin (1 John 1:7). Jesus is called a priest after the order of Melchizedek. “Where Jesus has entered as a forerunner for us, having become a high priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek.” (Heb. 6:20). Heb. 9:11 says, “But when Christ appeared as a high priest of the good things to come, He entered through the greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this creation." As a priest, Jesus mediates between God and ourselves (1 Tim. 2:5).

It could be said that both the Prophet and the priest stand between God and man. In the case of the prophet, he delivers the word of God from the top down. In the case of the priest, he delivers the sacrifices of people to God from bottom to top. So, Jesus is a prophet who delivers the word of God to us, and he is also the priest who delivers his sacrifice, on our behalf, to God the father.

Christ as King
A king is someone who has authority to rule and reign over a group of people. Jesus is just such a king. He is called the King of the Jews by the Magi (Matt. 2:2), and Jesus accepts that title in Matt. 27:11, "Now Jesus stood before the governor, and the governor questioned Him, saying, 'Are You the King of the Jews?' And Jesus said to him, 'It is exactly as you say.'” Matt. 21:5 speaks of Jesus and says, "Behold your King is coming to you, gentle, and mounted on a donkey." Remember, Jesus is King in that he rules and judges. "And I saw heaven opened; and behold, a white horse, and He who sat upon it is called Faithful and True; and in righteousness He judges and wages war." (Rev. 19:11). The armies follow him (Rev. 19:14).

The phrase, "Kingdom of God," occurs 66 times in the NASB--most of them in the synoptic gospels. “The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel.” (Mark 1:14). Jesus taught us to pray, "Thy Kingdom come." (Matt. 6:10). Is there a kingdom of God without a King? No. Jesus is that king: "'Are You the King of the Jews?' And Jesus said to him, 'It is exactly as you say.'" (Matt. 27:11).

Does his three offices diminish Christ's deity?
No. Jesus is still fully divine and human even now (Col. 2:9) and presently holds the three offices mentioned above. It is simply a manifestation of the work of the person of Christ who is Prophet, Priest, and King. By the way, God is called the King in Psalm 95:3, "For the Lord is a great God, and a great King above all gods." So, if it does not diminish God's deity to be called a king, then it does not diminish or deny Christ's deity by calling him a King--or, for that matter, a Prophet and a Priest.

When Jesus appeared the first time he said, "I did not come to bring peace, but a sword," yet he didn't go around armed to the teeth, waging war, or killing anyone but before he died he claimed victory saying, "I have conquered the world."

Then he was crucified and many people probably just laughed their assess off, until it was their turn..

In rev 5 Jesus breaks the seals placed on scripture revealing whats been hidden inside and went off on his white horse to conquer...(with the sword that came out of his mouth) to wage a righteous war (rev. 19:11-15)

You look at 1914 and see that a great war broke out, and it did, but it had nothing whatever to do with rev. 5, Jesus breaking the seals on scripture, receiving a crown, or the way in which Jesus conquers the world.

What about the other details? When did everyone concede that Jesus was right? How could all eyes see him but 99% didn't? Either all eyes saw him or all eyes did not. When was the returning Christ ever given power and wealth and wisdom and strength and honor and glory and praise? in 1914? Fighting a conventional war on earth while riding an invisible horse in the sky? lol....

I don't think so...

Just about every time Jesus opened his mouth it caused a great dispute to break out among the ruling religious elite..

This is how the sword that comes out of his mouth causes a great war to break out in heaven....

The prophecy about the conflict in Armageddon was never about a world war or a cosmic catastrophe even if there is another..

relax....sober up. I will tell you something. Try to hear.

The marking of Gods servant occurs between the breaking of the sixth and seventh seals, securing the faithful from destruction.

Last edited:
Do you think that Jesus had B.O.? What did he use for toilet paper?

BO ? lol maybe? but since he had tons of frankincense and myrrh it would have been covered up. What did he use for toilet paper? They didn't have toilet paper. He probably just took a daily mikveh or wiped himself with the edge of someone else's robe for chuckles while everyone was busy praying with their eyes closed at synagogue....

Last edited:
BO ? lol maybe? but since he had tons of frankincense and myrrh it would have been covered up. What did he use for toilet paper? They didn't have toilet paper. He probably just took a daily mikveh or wiped himself with the edge of someone else's robe for chuckles while everyone was busy praying at synagogue....
Didn't the magic men give baby Jesus that stuff? He must have had a huge stash to still have some left when he was an adult.

There was no toilet paper, that's probably why they nailed him to wood in a diaper.

Forum List

Back